Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED Empty
PostSubject: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 12:37 am

James has been staying home for the last 3 days because he has been sick. The nurse said he had contracted the rare c virus. It isn't fatal and can't be transmitted. He has been feeling horrible, he can barely walk. He has been having Sares take care of him. But he has been developing "feelings" for her over these few weeks. He is to embarrassed to say anything about it so he just keeps to himself. He looks at the clock. School has been over for almost 2 hours he was curious to where Sares was.

Last edited by ArkAngel on August 12th 2014, 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:34 am

Sares walked in cover in sweet and breathing heavy.
She had bought some food however and some toiletries that she will need later.
She had got lost and side tracked a lot however on the way here making her more late then she thought she was going to be.
She hadn't been noticing James feeling over the past few days but did notice it the one day he gave her a rose... she still has the rose and put it in a cup in her room, she thought he was just fooling with her however so still doesn't know.
She took a second to breath before walking out of the doorway, James was in his bed in a different room but could most likely hear she was home now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:40 am

James could hear that she was home so he did the best he could to make it to the doorway. "Hey... let me help you..." He said feeling useless and he didn't like her having to do everything on her own. "Hang on... let me get a shirt, I'll be out in a second..." He went to his closet and got a shirt.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:43 am

Sares pouted and said.
"Dont make me put you back in bed..."
She has been know about being strict with him getting up.
"It is only 2 bags anyway..." She said a bit out of breath.
She then placed on in the bathroom, and was on her way to put the other one on the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:50 am

He pouted. "Sares, come on... I want to help..." He said leaning against the door frame because he didn't want to let Sares know that she was right. If he let go he would most likely fall. For some reason he actually just likes talking to her, because she made him happy... he just didn't want to say anything and make it awkward. He tried changing the subject to make her less mad but he had been doing this since he was diagnosed and she was sorta catching on. "H-how was class...?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 1:58 am

Sares didn't notice he was in the door farm until he asked 'How was class'
Before hand she was putting away food she bought, she got 3 oven pizza's and 2 small boxes of pasta, a bit of breed, but other then that that was it.
She looked at him and sighed.
She then ran over to help him not being out of breath but still sweet.
"Class was good, I finished my shading of the emblem."
She then put his arm over her shoulder and walked to the bed to get him back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:06 am

James smiled as she helped him back. He sat on the bed. "Thank you. Can I see your project? If you have it with you..." When she got up up he wrote some things on a paper. Sorta got up to the window opened it. "Hey Mike catch." He dropped a ball that had 15 dollars on it and the note. He closed the window and sat back down on the bed and waited for her to return
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:13 am

Sares smiled and nodded. "Let me go get it."
She then placed him on the bed and ran out to get it.
It was in a the bag the food was in.
She then took it out being carefully and looked at it to make sure it looked good... she then quickly added a bit of shading cuz she felt it made it look better... a tid bit nervous of what her meister will think of it.
She then came back after he was settled into bed again.
"Here it is." She said smiling.
She turned the paper around and showed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:19 am

He took it and smiled "Oh my gosh, it looks amazing." He really meant it. She got everything spot on. "You did an awesome job. Hey there's a closet opposite from the bathroom, they have picture frames. Why don't you go get one so we can put this in it and hang it up." He said with a smile. As he said that there was a knock on the door. He had bought her some roses. Because he felt like she deserved them and he wanted to do something sweet.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:28 am

Sares was humming when walking out and was nearly to the closet when she herd another knock.
"Ermm...One second!" she called getting the picture farm fast.
She then picked it up very hastily and walked to open the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:32 am

Mike is standing there with a thing of roses. "Hi, these are for you." James could hear the knocking on the door and could hear them talk. He smiled then laid back in the bed and waited for her to come back. He couldn't even imagine the smile on her face right now.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:41 am

Sares was not smiling.... she took them and walked out swinging them at Mike and saying.
"GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW!" She made sure to not hit him with the thorns as that will be cruel, but with the pedals of the followers.
She looked pissed as hell though... for reasons that were only know to here.
She did not think that the followers could've been from James though."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:50 am

Mike: "Hey, stop! I didn't say they were from me! Jeez Lady!" The card falls from the bouquet as she swings it at him. James sat up because he could hear a commotion in the living room he got up and went to the door falling and landing behind the couch. "Sares? What's happening!?!" Because he couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 2:55 am

Sares was too busy throwing the followers at his face and slamming the door.
"TAKE YOUR STALKER FOLLOWERS SOMEWHERE ELSE!"
She always had the paranoid suspicion that one of his assassins were stalking her... it wasn't true but when she saw the followers she jumped the bull and just assumed so... she didn't hear the thing about the card and ran over to James farm still in hand.
"James sorry i screamed..."
She then picked him up fast putting him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:06 am

As she picked him up he could see the destruction that took place at the front door. All of the rose petals on the ground, once he saw that his smile faded. "I want to guess you didn't like the flowers? Next time just asking him to return them. Okay?" He thought to himself. "I thought she would've liked them, I just wanted to do something nice and sweet."
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:10 am

Sares looked pissed but calmly put him on the bed pulling up a chair to seet next to him.
The door was locked so Mike won't be able to come in.
She pouted.
"Mike is stupid... and those followers. UGH... i want o throw up >.<" not meaning the last part literally
She said looking extremely annoyed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:18 am

James is feeling more hurt with every word she said. "Hey I'm just going to go to bed..." He said not meaning a word of it. He just wanted to be alone. The 3 Assassin's Climbed over the balcony. Mike "Zodiac" takes his mask off and enters. Yelling from the living room. "Hey James?" She didn't take them. "What you want me to do now?" He walked in the room and saw Sares and froze.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:22 am

Sares eyes went wide and she yelled at Mike not caring what he had to say.
"OUT OUT OUT!" She got up and ran at him as if to kick him in the legs but just wanted him to run out the way he came so she can lock that way too.
Lets just say... the second Sares heard his voice she was already up to get him out.. and not listening to what he had to say.
She also screamed over him a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:29 am

James sat up. "Sares, wait!" .The other assassins grabbed her arms. Blood: "Hey calm down. If you listen. Just give him 5 mins to explain. After that if your still mad, me and fang here will hold Zodiac and you can beat the shit out of him. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:32 am

Sares calmed down and blow some hair out of her eyes...
She then grumbled... she hated stalkers and she thought Mike was one... but she nodded.
"Ok... sounds like a deal."
She didn't make an effort to get her hand free... knowing she may still slap Mike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:36 am

James knew in the end this was going to come back to him. So he just hid under the blanket from embarrassment. The other 2 assassins let Sares go. Mike: He walks to the door picking up the card and giving it to Sares. "That should be enough." He said and then they walked into James room and sat on the small couch in his room. Within the card it said. "From James Kozak"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:40 am

Sares was about to slap Mike and maybe even though the card at him... but then she thought she might as well read the shitty thing...
She then looked and tried to read the name... but her mind kept telling her it was from Mike when she knew the letters did not match... "Erm..." She said confused and read it 2...3...4...5...6...7...8 more times. She then said out loud to herself. "From.... James... O.O....Ka.....z*freezes.*"'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:47 am

While James was waiting for them to come in, he actually fell asleep. Because his fever spiked a bit. But when he was sleeping he wanted to know why she hated the flowers so much? He thought she would've loved them. The 3 assassins walked towards the balcony. Mike: "Good luck. We're going to leave you guys alone." They left
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:53 am

Sares put a hand over her heart and looked at all the flower pedals.
"....nawwwww ;.;" She said so disappointed she wasted the followers....
She then started to think how she should even be feeling about James giving her flower.... she slowly and shyly walked in saying.
"J...james?"
Wanting to talk about it.

Last edited by SeikanEkasin on August 10th 2014, 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 3:58 am

James woke up slowly turning to looking at Sares. "Hey... you alright?" He said sorta weak because he just woke. He sat up against the wall looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED   Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Love Connection??? [Me and Seikan] FINISHED
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next