Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 4:23 pm

"I am, in a way," she admitted, chasing a tomato around before finally managing to skewer it and pop it into her mouth. "I do not like the way that you have been treated, or how your fiance intends on treating you." Evelyn set the fork down, lowering her hands to her lap to tap her fingers against one another. "What do you like to do, Tien? I know you worked, but what do you enjoy doing? What makes you happy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2016, 3:27 pm

Tien paused, unsure as she thought, "I liked my sewing. We only ever had bits of fabric so I could only make small things, and my stitching is terribly uneven..." she mused, thinking as her words trailed off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 7:04 pm

Evelyn let her lip twitch up a bit, offering a slight, crooked smile, "You sew?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 7:17 pm

Tien nodded, "The elephant I gave you. And sometimes socks. Once I did pictures on a corner.... But we had to burn it in the winter."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2016, 7:35 pm

She smiled back at her, nodding in understanding, "Do you want to stop by a..." she thought for a moment, would Tien know the word crafts? "A... store for those things? For crafting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 12:13 pm

Tien nodded along, running her fingers over the calloused skin of her palms, "That would be nice... I miss having scraps to make things from."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2016, 2:48 pm

"You would have more than just scraps," She let the weapon know, chasing lettuce around her bowl once more, "And we could get you plenty of thread and needles to use. What do you like to do besides sewing? You mentioned drawing, I think...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2016, 11:08 am

"I used to a little..." she stammered, "I'm not any good though. And father said it wastes ink."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2016, 7:10 pm

"We have plenty," Eve said with a gentle laugh, "And lead. You can erase pencil and draw things over if you mess up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2016, 8:39 am

Tien nodded, a little unsure, "If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)   Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Could This Be Home? (Beyril and Lani; Private)
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16