Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter academy.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 7:09 pm

My suggestion is to add something that might spice up the site a bit and add another option for a career for those who make human characters but don't want to become a kishin egg or meister.

As you guys know, monsters are allowed on this site, which is awesome, however, even though they're great to.make, I feel there should be a group or organization that is dedicated to handling the monsters since the academy deals with kishin eggs and dark weapon. When I say organization, I don't mean just a faction, but an official monster hunting academy or guild on the site. There could be a ranking system used to show what level of skill a hunter has, and monsters can be ranked with stars to show how dangerous they are so the hunters know how dangerous their target is, if staff members would need help with coming up with a ranking system, i have a few ideas and would be more than happy to help.

I feel like this addition to the site would make it even more unique without entirely changing things.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 12:53 pm

Quite frankly, I love this. Let me bring it up for staff discussion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 1:06 pm

PM or skype me your ideas, Vixy.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 2:18 pm

Dude, what if they captured monsters? Like weapons and Meisters, but it would be a monster-hunter team. They could have magic tool collars, so those who wore the collar would be under hunter control?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 2:56 pm

That is part of what I was thinking!!!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 7:15 pm

Pmed you my idea for a ranking system, Lani.

I also think that the hunters should have other types of Monster hunting tool, perhaps like a bracelet or amulet that glows when they're near a monster just in case a monster is in disguise?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 7:39 pm

That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 9:45 pm

I've got a question, what exactly is going to happen to all of the monsters on this site that aren't particular... Bad? Will they suddenly be sent into hiding now that there are hunters who simply wish to kill them? Or will there be an exception for them and they can continue to live in peace with mankind?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 9:50 pm

It would probably go the same way with witches who don't appear to be bad. A little less or more than half the Hunter students would probably view them as vermin weither or not, and some might just try to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 10:02 pm

... Ehhh. Well this one loses my vote. No offense though Vix. I just don't feel like taking a completely neutral race and suddenly confronting them with an all new adversary that basically popped out of nowhere. I also feel that this could also conflict with many monsters on this site that have already integrated into human society. Take Yume's Yui for example. She already lives in the DWMA's dungeon but somewhat in the same case as Crona. Will this Monster Hunting Academy go out of it's way to murder this monster while she's out in plain day light, being accompanied by a DWMA official. If so, I feel as if this Academy will also face adversary from the original DWMA itself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 10:17 pm

The Hunter Academy would be affiliated with the DWMA, but they'd hunt monsters since the DWMA handles dark weapons and kishin eggs. I feel it's a good addition, because now monsters could possibly have a common enemy and it might spark more character development for monsters, and besides, if they're not doing anything that would be considered bad behavior, they'd be fine and probably won't be found out, just like witches and low level kishin eggs. Plus, not all monsters are neutral, some cause trouble and havok, and this could also inspire more types of.monsters as well.
Back to top Go down

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 9:42 am

I know I'm a little late to the party, but, I'm confused over what you mean by the monsters. You do mean NPC's right? That would make a lot more sense. I, myself, am I huge Monster Hunter fan, but we can't go around killing members' monsters. It would have to be with consent, and I don't think people will just offer up their characters. So NPC's, correct?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 11:34 am

Just as with Kishin Eggs. You get Kishin Egg NPC's and player characters.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 3:06 pm

It would have to be as Arczy said. And Rage, if you think that people wouldn't just offer up their characters, you should really pay more attention to the staf... xD
Back to top Go down

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2015, 3:16 pm

o-o
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 11:30 am

In light of the recent classes, I would like anyone interested in the concept of the Hunter Academy to reference the following thread, especially with it's latest, lore post:

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4798-monsters-weapons-and-souls-oh-my#125341

((Side note, Ace is awesome))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter academy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter academy.   Hunter academy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter academy.
Page 1 of 1