Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 12:00 pm

Harrison nodded appreciatively, stepping around the pair as he navigated to the dimly-lit laundry room, bare except for a small washer and drier combo, an in-wall cabinet, and clothes littering the floor. Laying the jacket carefully across the drier, the meister combed through the cabinet, picking at materials as he saw them. Dabbing a small dollop of soap to a sponge, he set to work, carefully scrubbing at the streaks across the sleeve. Water trickled and streaked across the jacket's surface as the sponge passed over it once and again, the blue cloth giving way to the red beneath it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 12:08 pm

Ben glanced over his shoulder, holding Addy's hair back still, "How's it coming?" She leaned back onto the couch, the water forming in her eyes making clean streaks down her cheeks. She tried to catch her breath, fumbling with the wrapper on her fortune cookie, before Ben ended up taking it and tearing it open for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 1:36 pm

"It's coming," Harrison barked back, leaning his weight into each stroke to scrub the blood, now a sanguine rust, from the leather. Wiping away the remaining flecks, he brushed the surface lightly with a dry scrap of cloth. He could go the extra mile and oil the leather at home, but a thorough cleaning was a fitting start. "How is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 1:40 pm

Ben shrugged, sticking a pillow under her head as she laid back down, "She'll be back on her feet in a few hours. I've seen her worse." he sighed, rolling up onto his feet, "Thanks for bringing her back home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 2:04 pm

"I've had to tend to my brother as many times, I'm sure," the meister murmured with a soft chuckle, lightly clapping Ben on the arm. "My brother can be a bit headstrong when passions arise and he can often run faster than his sense of self-preservation can keep pace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 11:03 am

Ben chuckled, "I was like that when I was younger. Addy comes by the similar attitude honestly. Her mother was pretty headstrong, too." He leaned back into the couch, pushing his hair back off of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 1:25 pm

"You're older now," Harrison murmured, leaning back against the armrest of the chair. "Wiser, in many ways. I believe you are a grounding presence that Addy could really use, even if she thinks otherwise."

Ezra grumbled as he stepped out of the bathroom, returned to a state of relative modesty. The shower had done well enough to wash away the blood, though it could not conceal the rapid swelling across his face. One eye was starting to close on itself and both cheeks sported small gashes were the punches had broken skin. "Harr'son, h'vyou seen my jacket...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 1:29 pm

Ben looked to the jacket Harrison had been working on, "Is that the one he's talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 1:36 pm

"It is," Harrison affirmed, handing the jacket to Ezra as the weapon gingerly slid it over his shoulders. "I suppose if he's cleaned up, we should be going. Addy needs to rest and, as much as he'll protest it, Ezra does too."

"I'm fine, I jus...need my second wind," the younger brother murmured, lulling as he staggered into Harrison's arms. The meister rolled his eyes, swinging Ezra's arm over his shoulder. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Ben. I'm hoping to see you around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 1:38 pm

Ben nodded, "I'm sure we will. Nice to meet you both." he gave a slight wave, standing to get the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)   Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nodding Off (Private; Atlas and Beyril)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6