Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Satisfaction Poll

Go down 
3 posters

Do you find the services provided to you by the Staff and Administration satisfactory?
Yes
Monthly Satisfaction Poll I_vote_lcap33%Monthly Satisfaction Poll I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No
Monthly Satisfaction Poll I_vote_lcap67%Monthly Satisfaction Poll I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Monthly Satisfaction Poll Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Satisfaction Poll   Monthly Satisfaction Poll I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 6:04 pm

Good Afternoon Everyone

Starting today, I'm going to be posting Monthly Satisfaction polls here in the polling section, just as an opportunity to gauge member happiness. If you're unsatisfied with some aspect of our service to you, please send me a Private Message and I will get back to you as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you,
Xaldalneir
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Satisfaction Poll   Monthly Satisfaction Poll I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 6:22 pm

I know there may be some individuals who don't really enjoy the "strictness" you guys are enforcing now but I for one, personally enjoy how active the staff is being now these days. There may have been times in the past when doubted the staff but those days are over.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Satisfaction Poll   Monthly Satisfaction Poll I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 6:59 pm

Side note: Kinda unfair for admins and staff to vote on their own work. Keep your noses out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Satisfaction Poll   Monthly Satisfaction Poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Satisfaction Poll
Page 1 of 1