Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melrose (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Melrose (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Melrose (finished)   Melrose (finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 5:56 pm

Melrose (finished) 13133510

Name (Melrose)

Gender/Sex: Trans-male

Age: 19 (and is, as of very recently, biologically immortal)

Species: Vampire (resisting)

Love Interest: (N/A)

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Not really interested in being in a relationship, especially with a non-immortal

Weapon: N/A

Appearance: This thin teen has white hair that glistens in the sunlight like snow. Because Melrose's body has few defenses against the sun, his skin is olive everywhere that is typically exposed to the sun like his arms face and neck. Underneath his clothes though he pasty and pale. At five foot four inches Melrose is a shorter than average. From under his well kept, snow white hair, Melrose's bright green eyes glare at the world portraying just as much contempt for it as he thinks it does for him. Behind his lips, Melrose has a pair of sharp canines, and behind those an almost as sharp pair of premolars.

Personality: Melrose has an affinity for simple things; plain shirts, long slacks, and maybe overalls; one scarf, shined dress shoes, and maybe some hair gel. Regardless of what it is Melrose will go through the minimum amount of effort required to get a task done. If he could have things his way he would almost never leave the comfort of indoors. Melrose understands that this is impractical though and is often compelled to action by the thought of later inconveniences. He will also forsake his lethargy if he witnesses great injustices that he knows no one else can take care of, but even in those situations it is rare for him to be without seeming at least a little apathetic. A major reason for his behavior is because Melrose feels that he is morally inferior as a being, and projects that onto others as he assumes that those are others' true feelings under what they display. He doesn't really care about the morality of others or the rules set by society. As long as he can do what he thinks to be right he will be satisfied. Though he refuses to own one, Melrose loves canines and has much more positive, outgoing relationships with them than with people, even if they are simply people who can change into canines.

Personality Quirks:

Taste for Longevity:

Slow to Trust:

Large Ego:

Easily Bored:

History: Roughly one and a half years ago I was an ordinary person. I lived an ordinary life. I graduated high school, had applied for three colleges, and I was gonna get a masters degree in five years. Roughly one and a half years ago, plus or minus a day, I was bitten by a man and only managed to escape because of a passing monster hunter. Don't expect any extraordinary feats from me because, while I am totally a vampire, the sunlight makes me no better than any of my peers. The second my debt to society is absolved, I'm out. I simply want to live out my eternity in without anyone being a pain in my ass.

Vampire Shtuffs:
Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits"

Last edited by VagrantAtHeart on February 5th 2016, 8:21 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Melrose (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melrose (finished)   Melrose (finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 8:29 am

Bump?
Back to top Go down

Melrose (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melrose (finished)   Melrose (finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 11:03 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Melrose (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melrose (finished)   Melrose (finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 1:26 pm

Melrose (finished) Char_c40
AS of 8/15/16, this character is in perfect compliance with the rules :cheer:
Otherwise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating him let me know~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melrose (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melrose (finished)   Melrose (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melrose (finished)
Page 1 of 1