Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tomo Gozen (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tomo Gozen (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Tomo Gozen (Accepted)   Tomo Gozen (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2015, 12:08 am

Tomo Gozen (Accepted) PHsg1ag

Gozen, Tomo

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None (Currently)

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Tomo has long, flowing brown hair that rest just behind her shoulders. Her eyes are a beautiful and luscious emerald green. Her skin is extremely pale, which contrasts nicely with her clothes. She is of a rather short build, being very skinny and a little smaller than the rest of the students in DWMA and weighing very little too. Her clothes are pretty ordinary, with only a gray jacket, white t-shirt, purple skirt, red tie, black stockings, and black shoes.

Personality: Tomo is distant, to say the least. She is very shy, and extremely quiet. She tends to stay away from other students because she feels that no one likes or respects her. (And besides, why hang around with people when you've got a cat?) Aside from having a few close friends, Tomo doesn't communicate or work well with other students at the DWMA, and will only speak to others when she is spoken too. However, deep down within Tomo, past her cold exterior, is a quirky, curious girl who loves to learn.

History: Tomo Gozen was born in Death City to Ronin and Reika Gozen, two very profound authors from a upper-middle class standing. Tomo was raised in a household that deeply respected literature and disliked communicating with the outside world, which led to Tomo being home-schooled by her parents and having minimal contact with the other kids in Death City. Even her own parents would ignore her when they were working, this is where she believes her social awkwardness was born.  Despite her restrictions, Tomo proved to be a natural talent with words and continued excelling in her studies at an alarming speed, while, on the other hand, her parents had started arguing more than they used too.

When she was twelve years old, her parents revealed that they were separating because of a lack of love and respect in their relationship, stating that the spark had "died out." After a lengthy custody case, Tomo's father was tasked as being her legal guardian. Both were ecstatic that they would be getting to spend more time with each other, however, after his books stopped selling, the money stopped flowing, and the two were forced to move into a small, shady apartment in London. It was here that her father first took up wagering on Football (soccer) matches.

After wasting all his money through gambling, Tomo's father took up a dangerous drinking habit, which would cause him to lash out at Tomo verbally and sometimes even physically. Eventually, after deciding that she couldn't take it anymore, Tomo called Child Services, who managed to get her out of the grasp of her disgusting father and back into the arms of her loving mother in Death City.

It was there that she realized she'd want to spend the rest of her life purging the evils and temptations of the world, just like the ones that consumed her father.

Miscellaneous: Tomo's name is a direct reference to Tomoe Gozen, a brave female Samurai warrior from the twelfth-century who was renowned for her bravery and strength. Tomoe Gozen

Have You Read the Rules?
Yes, I have. "Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tomo Gozen (Accepted)   Tomo Gozen (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2016, 3:22 pm

I am terribly sorry that no one has gotten to this. The sheet is brilliantly done and she has been accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tomo Gozen (Accepted)   Tomo Gozen (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 5:54 am

Tomo Gozen (Accepted) SuBGn35

As of 812016, she is in perfect compliance with the current rules!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomo Gozen (Accepted)   Tomo Gozen (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tomo Gozen (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1