Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) Empty
PostSubject: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 5:17 am

(This thread follows shortly after the events of the thread "An invitation back to the past")

It had been a few days since the messages from the mystery man had all but dashed the small amount of hope Raicheal had for escaping her past and starting anew. Not only was it revealed that there were people in this city who knew about her past and were willing to use it against her but worst of all was the fact that she had to get her best and only friend involved in this mess because she was to scare to deal with it herself. Chills ran down Raicheal's spine as the memories of that man's cold voice threatening her and Chicory came to the forefront of her mind. However, in the end they never met this man, he never sent them the message with a meeting time and location. It was like he vanished shortly after shattering her hopes of a new life and in many ways this frightened Raicheal more than having to meet him. Just the thought of this man lurking about in the shadows all around her caused her body to tremor as well as her heart to double in beat. She had not left her dorm room for anything but classes for days and every time she did Chicory would always walk her back and forth from the school. Her body was a wreck from the constant anxiety, which plagued her every waking moment of the day, even more so than it did before. She was sleeping even less than before as her usual night terrors of the Bedlam Blood Brothers hunting her down were now entwined with those of a shadowy figure appearing in the night to kill both her and the friend she had dragged down with her. Her body began to feel heavy with an all too familiar mixture of guilt and shame as she descended the last few steps of the grand staircase that stood in front of the school. She had just finished school for the day and was heading back to the dorms as she always did, however this time it was without Chicory who had to stay after for training. Raicheal hugged her books tighter to her chest in an effort to comfort herself. Though she had only recently became accustomed to walking home with Chicory, being without her fill Raicheal with a deep feeling of isolation. A feeling Raicheal was brutally akin to having spent the better half of five years alone in a dark cell with nothing to look forward to but her inevitable death. Needless to say, it was a feeling that she never wanted to have again and yet here she was, alone once more, even if it was only for a brief time. With that Raicheal stepped off the last of the steps and continued down the cobblestone streets of the city. All the while looking around at the people who lined the streets as well as her fellow students who travel through them with her. All the while thinking the same thing she had been for the past few days, anyone of them could be the mystery man that turned her hopeful dream into another living nightmare.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 1:31 pm

Terra had been there as Alexander threatened a girl roughly her age. She worried that he changed and was going too far recently in his endeavor to reduce crime and eliminate kishin eggs. Terra no longer could soak her blades in blood, even if it belonged to those who had committed atrocious crimes. Things changed within her, or maybe it was more accurate to say that things went back to how they had been before she met Alexander, at least within her consciousness. Terra spun in Alexander's hands as a butterfly knife, and she could sense that Alexander had a very strong familiarity with the blade. There was plenty of history hidden behind the edge of this knife. Blood, more blood, soaked her and then slowly trickled down the length of her form and onto the floor beneath the two of them. Terra obstinately stood fast resisting the urge to stop possessing the blade as it glistened with rubies. Things were off though, Alexander was not his normal self something had to have snapped within him. There was a fundamental difference between him and the other kishin eggs because he changed in a way that they hadn't, at least it seemed like he had changed.

So, if she was going to fix things, she figured she was going to have to go talk to Raicheal herself. She made her way down the street towards the DWMA looking for the poor child, and she almost changed streets when she noticed, walking away from the DWMA and towards Terra was Raicheal.She would wait until she got close to the weapon before she would say, "Hey. You're Raicheal, right. Can I talk to you. It's important."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2015, 2:15 pm

Rhiannon was skipping along the sidewalks, completely oblivious to everything. She had once again escaped the house, and was humming cheerfully. Not watching where she was going, she slammed right into someone. "I'm sorry!" She grinned as she tripped over her own feet, landing sprawled out on the ground. "Owwie.." She whined, sitting on the cement and staring at her scraped up knees.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2015, 6:16 pm

Raicheal was hurriedly making her way through the streets trying her best to keep to herself and her thoughts when she suddenly heard someone calling her name. Raicheal froze in the middle of the street and hesitantly turned to see that her mystery caller wasn't the shadowy figure that haunted her mind but rather a girl around her age with tan skin, pink hair and turquoise eyes. She stood there slightly confused as she tried to figure out who this girl was. Was she a student at the school or could she be a resident of the dorms? Raicheal wasn't sure she had ever met this girl but it was possible that she had always been around and she just never noticed do to everything she was dealing with at the moment. However, before she got the chance to ask who this mystery girl was, she felt something hit her backside followed by an apology and then the sounds of someone falling to the ground before a cry of pain. Raicheal spun around to see a small girl of no more than nine sitting on the ground and clutching a skinned knee.

"I am soooo sorry" She said as her hand covered her mouth a little while she knelt down to be on the same level as the child.

"Here let me take a look at your knee" She said as she moved closer to get a better look at the little girl’s knee without touching her. From what she could see the girl's knee was red from scraping across the cobblestone and as a result the skin had broken a little causing it to bleed slightly. It wasn’t anything life threatening but Raicheal remembered similar injuries she had gotten as a child and they had always stung a lot.

"Don't worry" She said to the little girl with a warm smile "I'm going to make sure you feel better really soon. Ok." She knew that the girl's injury was simple to treat but she didn't have the first aid items she would need nor could do anything for her in the middle of the street. If she was going to do anything for this child she was going to need help. With that thought she turned her attention to the  mystery girl who was still standing there next to her.

"Could you give me a hand here?" Raicheal ask the mystery girl. "This child needs some first aid and the Infirmary is a bit too far for something this minor. Do you know someplace nearby with a first aid kit? I am still  new here and don't know the area well enough to know where to go."

Occ: Sorry for the long wait. Life got in the way and work as well. Also Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 7:46 pm

Terra kneeled bent at the waist beside of the other two, bracing her body by placing her hands on her knees. "I'm sorry, I don't know any place that we could go get this patched up at." She would hold out one of her hands to the child to help her to to her feet."Hey there little one. Are you okay? a warm smile radiated from Terra's face at Rhiannon.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2015, 8:02 pm

"Yeah, I'm alright." Rhiannon said softly, taking Terra's hand in her small one and getting to her feet. "It's fine, I can live." She said to the both of the women with a grin. Bouncing on her heels, she looked up at them. "My name is Rhiannon Johnson, but you can call me Rhi!" She stated. Her voice was bubbly, like a fountain that was overfilling.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 7:31 am

Raicheal smiled upon seeing that Rhi was feeling better.

"Well it is nice to meet you, Rhi." Raicheal said with a warm and inviting smile "My name is Raicheal and the person who helped you up is..."

Raicheal's face fell a little as she remembered that she didn’t know who the mystery girl was and upon realizing that, she stood back up to face her.

”I-I’m brutally so-sorry, Miss. Raicheal said as her face when scarlet and she played with a lock of her hair. "I'm not su-sure if w-we ha-have met before but if w-we have... I se-seem to have forg-forgotten your n-name.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2016, 11:05 am

Terra stood back up tall. "You can call me Terra, Raichel. Would you mind walking with me, so we can talk while we see if we can get Rhi home. It is important. Rhi if you wanna, you can ride on my shoulders." Terra would offer to pick up the child.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2016, 7:46 pm

"Yeah!" Rhi said cheerfully. "Shoulder ride, yay!~" She cheered, bouncing up and down. "I don't wanna go home though, It's boring there!" She pouted slightly, looking at the women.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2016, 4:12 pm

Raicheal stopped playing with her hair and gave a little smile.

"I-it's nice to me-meet you Terra." she said as her stuttered lessen but her face remained as red as ever.

"I guess I don't mind walking with you. I mean we should get Rhi home, there could be some dan-dangerous people hid-hiding a-around here." Raicheal started to act nervous having just reminded herself of the fact that the mystery man could be anywhere but right now she had to make sure that Rhi got home safe. However, upon hearing that Rhi didn't want to go home because it was boring she frowned a little. Boring or not home was the safest place for Rhi at the moment and she wasn't about to just let her wander the streets of the city all by herself. Raicheal knew all too well what could happen if she just left Rhi to wander alone. After all how many of the girls who were with her in that place were kidnapped while wandering about or walking home from school. Hundreds it seemed. Raicheal's face fell a little at this thought but she did her best not to show it. She could not afford to get sad at this moment. She had to focus all her energy into convincing Rhi to let them take her home. With that thought in mind, Raicheal knelt back down so she was eye level with Rhi.

"Now, Rhi." She said with a concerned look on her face and a slight scolding tone in her voice. "It's not safe for a young gossoon like yourself to be out here all alone. There are a lot of dangerous people in this city and I am sure your parents are beside themselves with worry. I know it may be boring but your home might be the safest place for you right now. So please let me and Terra take you there."

OCC: Sorry it told so long, School started back up and I have been busy.

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2016, 6:39 pm

Terra would bend down to put Rhi on her shoulders and say, "Then Rhiannon Johnson, how would you feel if we purchased you a game on our way to your home." Terra would look to Raichael to see how comfortable she was with the concept. "Raichael, you probably don't know who I am, but I am here on behalf of someone who did you and a friend of yours wrong. He doesn't know that I came, but I would like you to know that you needn't stress over it anymore. That's what I was hoping you would talk to me about as we take Rhiannon back."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2016, 10:40 am

"You're kidding me, right? My mommies don't care." Rhi scoffed. "I know how to take care of myself anyways." She said, crossing her arms stubbornly and sighing. "I'm a witch, so I know a lot about taking care of people." She stated.

OOC: gossoon means young male XD
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2016, 3:16 am

Raicheal froze at Terra's words. She was a friend of someone who wronged her and Chicory and so far the only person to do that was the Mystery Man.  Which meant that she was a friend of the Mystery Man that had threatened them! Raicheal eye's when wide with fear as her mind started to panic completely missing the last bit of Terra's statement and everything that Rhi said. Her muscles tensed up and as fear crept its way throughout every part of her body. Everything she had feared was happening. She didn't know what to do or what to say, her brain could only think of the nightmares that had haunted her for the past few days. Her breathing became shallow as her heart rate doubled ever fueled by the spikes of adrenaline that coursed through her body. She soon began to shake as her muscles spasmed with energy causing her to topple from her knelt position onto the cold stone of the road underneath her. Her knees then curled up to her chest as she hugged them for support. She began to rock on the ground, her eyes closed as tears started to form, unable to say all but one whispered sentence.

"I-I-I'm so-so-sor-sorry Mi-Mis-Mistr-Mistress. Ple-Pleas-Please do-don't h-hur-hurt u-u-us."

OCC:

Grey- sorry it took so long, this one was a hard one to think of what she would do but I think this was the best way to do this.

Flair: Huh, the list I have been using said gossoon meant child. Well I guess that what I get for trying to use Irish slang I got off the Internet.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2016, 8:55 pm

Terra, for a moment, forgot about her surroundings and wrapped her arms around the poor girl. Maybe she had said the wrong thing, and now poor Raicheal is having an anxiety attack. All she could think to say was, "Sshhh, it okay he can't hurt you niw that I am at your side. Evrything will be alright. He can't hurt you anymore, he wouldn't dare." Though she knew that giving her space might be the best thing for her right now, Terra was compelled to hug this girl until she felt better. No one deserved to fell the way that this girl did. This was the purpose Terra decided that she had; to make sure no one else would have to feel this way.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2016, 4:23 pm

Rhi wasn't sure what was going on, but she knew that when people were acting like Raicheal was, they needed comforting. She tapped her chin thoughtfully, eyes then lighting up. There was a flash of light and Rhi shrunk down into a small orange tabby cat. The girl padded over to them and instantly climbed on Raicheal's lap. As she snuggled into her skirt, slow, soft purrs began to emanate from her. She looked up at the girls, blinking slowly. "Mrow." She stated before returning to her purring as an attempt to comfort the girls.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 7:41 pm

Raicheal felt arms wrap around her causing her to panic a little more but as soon as Terra began to speak she started to calm down a little. Her crying slowed as her body started to shake less and relax in Terra's arms. It was at that point, she felt something soft and fuzzy crawl into her lap and start to purr. Raicheal immediately recognized this furry thing as a kitty cat and instinctively wrapped her arms around the creature to hug it for comfort. She felt the soft vibrations the cat was making as it purred in her arms and her breathing slow to match that of the cats. Raicheal didn't know where this cat came from but she was glad that it was here. She sat there hugging the cat with Terra's arms wrapped around her for a little bit and then she slowly spoke with a slight hiccup in her voice.

"A-a-a-a-are you su-sure he c-can't h-h-hurt u-us?”

OCC: I am sooooooo sorry for the long wait, my schoolwork has been kicking my butt and I only just started this semester! :(
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 11:35 pm

Terra would guide one of Raichael's hands to Terra's stomach and the other to Raichael's own. "Do you feel this, our breaths? Focus on them. Feel them swell as they fill with air, and feel them compress as they renew our supply of air. As long as this process continues, I will fight to for a world with no more pain. Until my last breath stops feeding the my flames. I promise you this." Terra would then continue holding Raichael for as long as she needed.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 9:25 pm

Rhi made a small sound. She purred, seemingly smiling up at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 3:43 pm

Raicheal smiled a little as she listened to Terra's declaration and just sat there feeling the rhythms of their breathing. She than sat up a little and took her hand off of Terra's stomach to wipe the tears away from her eyes.

"Thank you, Terra" Raicheal said with a small smile and a tone full of gratitude. However, her smile soon faded into a frown as her head dipped down a little and a small blush spread across her face.

"So...how mu-much do you k-know ab-about my o-o-old l-l-li-life?" She said nervously and she shifted uncomfortably on the ground as she waited for Terra's answer.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 7:47 pm

Terra peeled back away from she gently smiled at the young weapon. She was glad to see that she would have a chance to get Raichael to talk. She hadn't received the gratifying feeling of knowing that she was actually able to help someone in a long time. She began to comfort Raichael, "You don't need to thank people for being a decent human being. Your past doesn't matter. Your old l--" Terra paused as she remembered a fragment of her past, as she imagined herself in far away place surrounded friends and family and fire. She was with a small girl. A girl who she wanted to give a warning to about a coming danger, but as quickly as the flashback began it faded away. The warning she wished to give leaving with it. Terra cleared her throat and continued after having paused for but a second, "Your old life doesn't define who you are now. Only how you got here."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 4:15 pm

OOC:I feel so out of place in this thread, so I think I'm just gonna leave unless you guys start involving me a bit more
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 4:48 pm

"Ok" Raicheal said with a weary smile. She than proceeded to get to her feet still holding the cat in her arms and turned to look back at Terra.

"I am not su-sure what you li-like to t-talk about but I gue-guess we can t-talk as we br-bring Rhi home." She said as her voice returned to a somewhat normal state. Raicheal then turned back around to face the last place she saw Rhi.

"Ok, Rhi let's get you hom..." the words died in her mouth as she began looking around hurriedly to try and find Rhi. She than turned back to Terra before saying in a voice laced with confusion and panic.

"Ummmm…Terra? Wh-where did Rhi g-go?"

OCC: Sorry for the long wait school got the best of me. Also Sorry Flair, I will do my best to bring you back into this.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 12:29 am

"I.. Huh.. I don't know where she went off to." Terra gave a brief one over of their environment and the little cat wasn't immediately visible to her. "If you want to head to your dorms you can. I can find her pretty quickly, but it is a method I prefer to not use in front of others. I'll stay in touch though, so let me know if anymore problems arise." Terra would hand Raichael a piece of paper with her contact information on it before quickly pacing off into an isolated alleyway a distance away. To those who looked down it, it would simply appear as if Terra faded into the shadows as she turned herself into sand and dispersed herself to search for the missing cat.

[End Thread?]
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 2:01 pm

OOC: Either that or you two can just keep going with the history and things, I won't be offended or anything if you want to go on without me.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2016, 3:08 pm

OCC: It think that is the end of this thread. Thanks for great thread guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)   An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ever So Eventful Walk Home (Myself, Grey and Flair, Rated M)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next