Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) Empty
PostSubject: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 11:22 am

California
11:21 AM
3/18/16

On an unusually fogging night, a delivery truck cut through the fog like a knife, knocking away any empty cars that piled up on a freeway. Inside the truck was Zera the Candy clown, who served as the truck's driver. In the passager seat just to the right of her was Drake, a cute little Kishin Egg that Zera had grown very fond of. One could even assume that this fondness was in fact, actually love. Although this kind of love was a little bit twisted, it was love nonetheless. In the back of the truck, was 50 kids who were all force fed pure souls. They were kept in chains, the cuffs around their wrists were so tight that they actually chaffed. This group was much calmer than the other pick ups Zera went on, which almost always resulted in one kid killing some of the others. Zera will have to make sure that their spirits are thoroughly broken once their inside of the big city. The fog just prevented them from seeing six inches in front of their own faces unfortunately.

"You have arrived at your chosen destination!", the robotic voice of a woman could be heard from the truck's GPS. This arised an surprised look from Zera for there wasn't a rock candy wall any where to be seen. At least, that was until Zera drove up just a bit further. They were already accelerating at an impressive rate, there was little time to liquefy the way. To buy a bit of time, Zera turned the steering wheel completely to the right, putting everything she had into the brakes. The truck swerved right, generating a terrible screeching sound once the brakes were activated. Zera softened up the wall, making it so that it would be incredibly brittle and easy to knocked down. The side of the truck collided with the wall, smashing through before flipping a total of six times. When the truck finally came to a complete stop, it was evident that Zera took most of the injuries. The upper half of her body had smashed through her side view window. A single strand of taffy connected her upper body to her lower body that was still perfectly seated and for the most part, left unharmed. Up above the body, Zera had lost one of her hands in some unknown location, a white bone poking out of her wrist. Six of her ribs were broken and her face was completely smashed in. Once her face fully healed, she laughed before yelling to Drake, "Wasn't that just... SO MUCH FUN!" She broke out into uncontrollable laughter, pleasure running throughout her whole body as a result of the pain she was enduring. Soon Kishin Eggs from Zera's "Academy" showed up, trying their best to pry her body from the car and put her back together.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 12:07 pm

Even before the crash, the foggy surroundings didn't make him feel all too good about being in a vehicle, even if the vehicle could smash right through the majority of the clutter/traffic that dotted the roads. Then after the crash, his apprehension turned out to be well founded and, with a few flips of the truck, and no doubt some dead kids in the back (not that Drake really cared overmuch) half of Zera was out the window, with a bunch of Kishin Eggs trying to get the bottom part out, and to no avail. Drake still sat in the seat of the truck, seatbelts on and all, when the thing stopped tumbling. He responded to her mirth with his own laughter, amused at how he was somehow unhurt. Looking around the buckled metal of the cabin, Drake undid his seatbelt and, a moment before yelling for the Kishin Eggs to get out of the way, threw one of his little bombs at the roof above himself; blowing the top off had the added effect of allowing both the doors to drop away, allowing the Kishin Eggs to get inside and piece together the clown Drake was so drawn to, in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 7:18 pm

It wasn't too long after Drake blew the doors open that the Kishin eggs were able to reassemble Zera. They were even able to return her hand to her. Using Drake's wavelengths, she quickly sealed up all of her wounds and reattached her hand. Despite being good as new, Zera simply couldn't help but to notice that something was missing. "That's it!", she exclaimed before styling her hair into two big tails. She clipped one of the lengths of her hair with a pink hairclip that resembled the three eyes of Asura while she clipped the other length with a light blue hairclip that resembled the Lord Death logo. "Perfection! ... Ahem. Suzy! Achima!", she called out to two Kishin Eggs. One looked quite bland with the exception of her hands that seemed to constantly radiate neon green light. The other was more unique, possessing fox ears, a bushy white tail, a robotic second head that poked out of the back of her neck, and clothes that made her look like she belonged at a carnival. The two stood at attention, awaiting Zera's orders. "Suzy, check the back of the truck to see if any of the kids survived. If any did, bring them to the testing chamber. Keeping feeding them souls till abilities start developing. I want to know what they have to offer by tomorrow morning.", she ordered, causing her to immediately obey.

She then turned to Achima and gave her an order as well, "Head to the coliseum, you shall be fighting subject K-24 and W-13 tonight. You'll serve as excellent entertainment tonight for our new king!" Zera then pointed to Drake, causing the entire crowd to cheer and applaud.

Achima didn't join the crowd however, a look of fear creeping over her face before she attempted weakly talk, "H-Headmaster Z-Zera. I... I don't think I'd schurfife if I vent and f-fou-"

"Achimaaaaa!", Zera interrupted her, "I thought I told you that you weren't allowed to talk back. Have I not?"

"N-No but...", Achima tried her best to speak up only for Zera to once again cut her off.

"Then I have!" Please, don't be disrespectful to your king by staying here any longer.", Zera said, believing this would be the last time she'll have to Achima. To her amazement, Achima opened her mouth once again. Before she could utter a word however, Zera interrupted her with a kiss to completely silence her. The sudden assault surprised Achima whose eyes had went wide like saucers. Before long, Achima would kiss back before tasting soda pour down her throat. Achima then pulled away and coughed up as much soda as she could. Unfortunately the hallucinations would take effect, causing her to scream bloody murder before being dragged away by dark weapons. Zera then wiped her mouth before turning to Drake and asking, "Are you ready for a tour of the city?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 7:49 pm

Drake watched as the Kishin Eggs put Zera back together, and then how she made herself whole. He watched on as Zera commanded other Kishin Eggs and how obedient they were. Impressive as it was, Drake still sat in the ruined truck and looked on, until Zera finally introduced him, to his surprise, as a king; he stood and stepped from the cabin and joined Zera by her side, as the crowd of Kishin Eggs cheered away. "A king. Not a title I thought I would ever get. I think I'll need to get plenty stronger to act a proper leader alongside you." He said, to Zera alone, speaking only loud enough so that she could hear.

With this person, Achima, talking back and all, Drake knew that the kissing was going to become some sort of punishment, though he still couldn't help but frown seeing Zera go to town on somebody else like that. Oh well, he thought, shrugging the thought off, as Achima was dragged away. Having then been asked a question, Drake answered, with an enthusiastic nod and wide grin. "A tour of the city would be fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 12:37 pm

Zera nodded her head and took his hand, "I'm glad you think so. First, allow me to show you the school's cafeteria." From there, Zera led him through the post-apocalyptic city. Broken down cars entangled by overgrown vines could be seen all around, their metal bumpers having collected rust for what could've been ages. Every buildings' windows were broken, with the exception of very few. Surprisingly however, very few Kishin Eggs roamed these streets. Most of these Kishin Eggs were somewhat advanced in terms of their intellectual skills. It was for this reason that they were allowed to roam outside unlike many of the other students who were in classes or at the cafeteria right now. These advanced students were given special jobs from Zera. Some of them had to tend to child deliveries like Suzy had earlier, others were permitted to leave the city to return with food and school supplies(People used for demonstrating effective murder techniques), and finally, some of the students were asked to conduct experiments at a locked down research facility.

Zera inched her face right beside Drake's ear before whispering, "Don't worry about your whole power situation. Sure you should probably get stronger but that's not too big of a worry. I could only think of about four people here that might be stronger than you. Out of them though, there's probably only one that could truly curb stomp ya." She gave him a wink before pointing to herself, indicating that that person was her. Whether that reassured or worried Drake was completely up to him. Not much longer after that, they entered a mall that Zera affectionately dubbed the cafeteria. The placed was backed with many colorful individuals from all walks of life. It could be said that this place didn't stray too far from its original condition. The only exception being piles of broken glass lying around and blood stains all over the floors and the walls. Zera then lead him to the food court before giving him a basic description of the type of meals they served here, "This city's little humble use to be a mall. After were cleared the place out of its many vermin we were able to successfully stock the food court with delicacies of our own. In one area, we serve students regular human food like burgers, pizza, that type of junk. In another we serve students who possess a more... Cannibalistic appetite. We don't include the soul with these types of meals, just the fleshy, squishy, and bloody bits. We usually serve the kidnapped people from the murder classes after they're finished going over their murderous techniques. Finally, we also serve my own candy. You'll be amazed at how many people could actually get hooked on it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2016, 2:10 pm

Drake took his surroundings in carefully as Zera led him towards the cafeteria. He noted the turns they took, since he was going to need to get familiar with the city if he was going to live here. Drake figured that the few Kishin Eggs that roamed the city were not like the usual bunch, but more like himself, though perhaps not quite as strong.

When Zera got close to explain his position in terms of strength, Drake listened closely and then turned to her, grinning. "Oh, I know you could destroy me if you really wanted to." He said, also quietly. "You could do anything with me, if you really wanted to." This meant more than one thing, to Drake. Could be understood as a proposition of sorts. Either way, upon seeing the mall, and it's less ruined look, Drake knew that this building wasn't just any old remnant of those that lived here before Zera took over, and he was right, since when the two of them went in, Zera started to explain the dishes that the place served. He made a mental note to stay away from the cannibal section. It'd probably smell bad, for one, and then some of the Kishin Eggs there might not be great company. "I'm not all too surprised that some would get addicted to your candy. When I had some on the moon, the effects were close to that of acid, and I suppose the addiction factor is also there." He said, after Zera finished her explanation, and continued, feeling like he had to explain why he knew what acid was like, "I'm quite bright when it comes to the sciences. Before I made bombs, I tried to make some poisons and drugs. They weren't as fun as blowing people up."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2016, 3:00 pm

OOC: This still happening, oooor?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2016, 4:46 am

((OOC: Of Course, sorry it's so short though. Promise to make my next post better.))

Zera had to wonder about what Drake meant when he said that she could literally do anything with him if she wanted to. It was said in a somewhat abnormal manner, a manner that seemed to relay more than just one type of meaning. That would have to wait however, since she was still giving Drake a tour of course. After she explained the different types of meals served she would listen to Drake explain how he was familiar with acid. "Well it's kinda funny, I never actually tried acid before and I can't really get an idea about it through my candy. It's a bit of an impossibility. Hey, we should cook up some later on. I would absolutely love to see what you all see when you eat my candy. I imagine thousands of colors dancing around me, wrapping me up before squeezing me nearly half to death like boa constrictors.", Zera said before spinning round and round like a top. Multicolored liquefied rock candy tied her up in a straitjacket type of style before hardening. "You do still remember how to make it... Riiiight Draken?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2016, 5:51 am

Drake spoke while Zera was spinning around and around, getting sort of dizzy himself, from watching the spectacle. "There will be colours, though probably without the constricting bit. It might happen, though. There is a chance." Once Zera stopped spinning and asked her question, Drake nodded away. "Just gonna need a lab."

(OOC: Mine's short too.)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 5:10 am

Upon the mention of a lab, Zera's eyes seemed to twirl inside of her sockets, a sign of her inner excitement. Zera banished her straightjacket and pulled Drake into her, pressing her body up against his. "Oooooh baby... You're never going to believe what I have in store for us next then.", Zera somewhat slurred in a seductive voice before literally giving Drake a small bite on his neck. This would end up leaving a very obvious hickey on the right side of Drake's neck. Suddenly Drake and Zera were risen on a candy platform before darting up towards the mall's ceiling. Zera quickly manifested a giant candy spike and used it to blast a hole in the ceiling wide enough to squeeze both of them through. They were both now in the outside soaring up above the city. "As you can see, our school runs itself with no rules, that's why I was able to do that and yada yada.", Zera said, seeming very uninterested with justifying her own actions. "Or was it that whatever the Queen and King fucking says, it fucking goes. I really can't remember."

The tour soared off in the direction that led to a large observatory, "I managed to turn the observatory into a fully functional laboratory. That's were we keep all of our experiment and more dangerous lunatics. It's not really for safety measures, it's more because we want to break down their psyche and understand what makes them much more efficient killers. We also before black blood experiments, Weapon and Meister bonding.It's much more of a funhouse."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2016, 12:14 pm

As Zera pressed herself agains him, Drake wrapped one of his arms around her. Upon being bitten, Drake tightened his grip around Zera and gave her backside something between a squeeze and a pinch, though definitely wasn't gentle about it. Being lifted out of the hole blasted in the ceiling, he looked around to see what it could have been that Zera was referring to earlier, before she spoke again, distracting him from looking. He replied simply: "I like the second one better."

When the location that they were travelling to was evident, and an explanation was given, Drake looked very excited about the laboratory, and one with the means to experiment on living subjects. The only lab he ever used was that of the school he went to, though that was before he made his first bombs; those were made in his garage.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2016, 2:59 am

Zera and Drake descended to the entrance, the platform slowly vanishing before planting their feet firmly on the ground. Zera's hands however cupped Drake's, forcing him to continuously grope her ass for longer than he might've originally intended. She doubted he really minded it however. "Forgive me, for I have been naughty master.~", she cooed jokingly with a possible blush on her face. She giggled, releasing his hands before heading to the laboratory's entrance. She dialed in a combination into an odd looking device besides the entrance, opening the door to reveal a very dark pathway which was illuminated by very few blinking colored lights. "Of course that was a joke earlier, we both know that I'm the one that wears the pants in our relationship. Right?", she asked in a manner that seemed to challenge him. Zera could very likely be testing the waters, seeing how much he would let her get away but then again, it could've been that she was also attempting to get Drake to lash back at her purposely.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2016, 3:21 am

Drake groped Zera with pleasure, grinning at her obvious joke, and released her when she did his hands. He tried to look over Zera's shoulder for the combination to the lab, but ended up seeing nothing. He figured she'd tell him if she wanted him to know, so didn't ask, either. When challenged about the status of their relationship, he shrugged. "You are now. Up until I'm as powerful as you, or more... we'll be equal then, I think."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 1:31 am

Zera chuckled slightly as she began to contemplate just how long she may have until he really was as powerful as her. Seeing how she was clearly weaker than the Kishin Nebun, it might not be too long. "When you gain more power huh? That actually interests me... How many souls have you consumed? Also... How much longer do you think I've got until you're at my level?", there was a hint of fear in her voice, clearly a facade but the speech's tone was still there. "It's obvious that I'm weaker than the Kishin... And unlike me, you're actually capable of reaching a level like that."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2016, 9:45 am

"Souls? About a hundred. I don't know how long it will be until I'm as powerful as you. I just don't know." He said, punctuating his words with another shrug. "I'm actually not so sure I'd ever get to be as powerful as Nebun. Guy's a monster. He has immaculate control over black blood... That shit he does with his body? Ripping his arms off and throwing them around? I mean, holy shit! He's a monster."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 2:30 am

Zera puffed out a joyful sigh of relief, "Well, at least I don't have to worry about you being as powerful as that Demon God. You're right though, he truly is a monster... But... What if there was only a way to negate his biological weaponry and regenerative abilities?" Zera paused for a second, her eyes quickly changing to a crimson shade of red before returning to its regular pink and blue marble self. She then chuckled before pulling herself back together. "Of course we're not going to try and kill him or whatever. He's our trusted friend, an ally, a companion to help us achieve our ultimate goal. That goal... Flooding the world with Madness, a Madness so thick that you're literally drowning from it's mere presence. This Madness will weed out the weak, drowning them... Allowing those who can swim to finally rid themselves of those cowardly fuckers. You can see it too Drake, right?", Zera had asked, her face pointed towards the ground while she griped her sides. She then burst into maniacal laughter that echoed its way through the laboratory. Something wasn't right with her and it was clearly obvious in her Madness wavelength. It seemed to reach out towards Drake, cocooning him in thousands of invisible wavelengths and then, just as quickly as it appeared, it vanished without a single trace. "Of course you do... That's why you seeked me out right? To paint the world with the colors of madness. He-he... Haaahaaaaha! I am right, right? RIIIIGHT!?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2016, 5:12 pm

OOC: I'm sorry. I was neglecting posting due to laziness.

Drake listened to her hypothetical scheme and then continued listening to her just the same, up until her wavelength flared so much. He clenched his teeth, waiting for it to pass. Hoping for it it pass. He felt like he could barely move under it's weight. When it finally did stop, he listened too to her questions, and thought about an answer for a while. "Zera. I get bored. I found you because you were where the fun was at, mostly. A world filled with madness would be a lot of fun. So, I'll help you achieve your goal."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2016, 6:21 pm

((OOC: It's ok, I usually tend to get lazy as well.))

"Thanks Draken! I honestly feel as if I can share just about anything with you!", Zera gleefully stated in her usual manner once again. "Now then my dearly beloved Draken, you may proceed to go in first. Just down that dark hallway there, I'm certain you don't cower away from anything easily. By the way, are you interested in any personal experiments and endeavors of your own. I assure you that I can tend to all of your needs and provide you with any supplies.", she stated, taking a courteous bow while her free hand ushered him inside.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2016, 5:20 pm

"When I need something, I'll ask for it." Drake said simply, in response, before walking into the hallway. "So, you mentioned some experiments. Any specifics that are particularly good? I'd like to hear more about it.

OOC: Short post. Sorries.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2016, 12:49 am

"The main experiments we are running here, is how Kishin Egg abilities develop. Whenever a person consumes an innocent soul, what's truly happening? Many things start to occur, altercations to the body that borderlines absolute body horror, the soul grows stronger, the wavelengths more flexible.", Zera explained as they passed many windows that revealed a room with a single living child inside that was usually cowering in a corner, surrounded by the corpses of other children. "We use children as our prefered test subjects, force-feeding them souls till they develop outrageous abilities. Then we get them to murder their fellow peers, helping us root out the weaker students so we can direct our full attention to the more promising subjects. After conducting many experiments, I began to form a hypothesis. There is no order behind the abilities a Kishin Egg can develop. It's simply random, generating abilities that may follow a certain theme but you're never able to tell what type of abilities will emerge just by looking at the subject. Every Kishin Egg is a mystery. As for the other experiments, we're testing the abilities of kidnapped Meisters, attempting to merge Weapons with Meisters, committing complete atrocities with Black Blood and everything else of that like."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2016, 3:13 pm

Drake listened as he walked along, looking through the windows at the children. After a while of seeing roughly the same thing, he shrugged and looked away. After Zera had finished explaining in detail all of the things the lab did, he formed some of his bombs in his hand, holding them between his fingers. "About your hypothesis. I blew people up before I had my powers." He said, stuffing the bombs in his satchel. "And, I'm pretty sure merging a weapon and meister has already been done before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)   This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Small Town We Call Home, Everyone Hails to The Candy Song!~ (Open, Rated M for intensive Gore.)
Page 1 of 1