Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) Empty
PostSubject: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2016, 4:31 am

It was a few days after the dance and Raicheal was still running off the energy from that night. Despite a rough and rather embarrassing first meeting with her new partner, he and she seemed to have been able to look past all of that and enjoy the night. Something she would have never done if she were by herself. She smiled a little as she continued down the cobblestone street towards the Cafe. Raicheal normally never left the dorm after school but Atticus was finishing up a long shift at work and she thought she surprise him and walk home together. Raicheal hope to take the time to learn more about him, seeing how she never got the chance to on their first meeting. A slight blush spread across her face as memories of the mess she made last time surfaced. She quickly shook her head to clear it and focused on the path ahead as well as the idea of getting to spend some more time with her meister.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2016, 10:56 am

Zera had wandered into Death City just like she had countless times before. Sneaking around this place was always incredibly easy sense she never did possess a soul that could be detected. She did have to change her appearance all the time though which was actually something that delighted her. She always loved putting on a new face, body, clothes, anything that was different. Staying in one form for too long simply wasn't Zera's style. So on this Occasion, she was dressed like she was in her 'What's The Point in Making Sense?' thread appearance. A form that was clearly inspired off of Junko Enoshima. Nonetheless, it was a form she choose for her latest visit to Death City. Crossing the streets, she would pass someone who appeared oddly familiar. Zera would turn towards this individuals back before finally recalling who the girl was. Long ago when Zera snuck into the DWMA she could remember a girl who fainted when she slashed her host's palm right open. "Awwww, such wondrous times.", Zera said before following Raicheal, in a manner almost exactly how a stalker would follow their target. After awhile, it would be most evident to Raicheal that she was indeed being stalked.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2016, 4:25 pm

Raicheal was continuing towards the cafe, her steps echoing off the buildings that lined the somewhat empty street. Raicheal had never been out on the streets so late in the day, she was surprised that there weren't more people around but she figured that they had all gone home for the day. She was just admiring how pretty the low hanging sun made the buildings look when she got the distinct feeling that she was being watched. A chill ran up Raicheal's back as she doubled her walking speed in an effort to get away from whatever was causing the feeling. However, the further she walked the stronger the feeling got, her heart was pounding with fear and her body began to tremble. She stopped in her tracks unable to continue walking in her current state. She turned around slightly as her eyes darted back and forth from shadow to shadow.

"I-I-I-Is so-so-some-someon-someone th-the-there?" She said in a voice racked with nervousness.   
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2016, 5:53 am

Zera giggled slightly when Raicheal's body started to shake with fear, it was this shaking that drew Zera's full attention onto her body. There was something that was oddly familiar to her about and just like that, it magically came to Zera. Zera had seen this girl before online on a very dark website that Zera could recall being ran by Kishin Eggs, Zera really was a naughty gal afterall. One of Zera's most favorite 'stars' to watch was Nancy Whiskey. She really got around online but some of Zera's favorite Nancy Whiskey hits was usually girl on girl material. Could it be so though, could this really be the girl Zera thought she was? There was only one way to find out and that was to observe her up close. To Zera's surprise, Raicheal already turned towards her, revealing the entirety of her face with all of it's details. A gasp was released from Zera, there was no denying it now. This was her. "Nancy Whiskey!~ What are the odds of meeting someone as sexy as you out here? I've gotta admit, I'm a real fan of yours. I can see your bruised up and abused body right now if I really wanted to. Mmmmm... Do you still work for the site?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 11:10 pm

Raicheal was taken aback at the sudden appearance of the very colorful girl but she didn't fully realize the danger she was in until the girl spoke. What little color was in Raicheal's face quickly drained away as a look of pure fear spread across it. Thoughts quickly raced through her head as panic began to set in. She knows who I am! She knows about my past and the site! I have to get away! I have to go find Atticus... I'm safe with Atticus. Raicheal suddenly took a quick back step away from the girl and turn around to break into a run. However, just as she was doing this, her foot caught on a loose cobblestone, which caused her to come crashing down onto the road and land on her butt with a loud "oomph".
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2016, 3:38 am

Zera could hardly believe that Nancy Whiskey would just turn tail and try to run away from her. She was supposed to answer her bloody question after all, it was just common courtesy! Fortunately for the Candy Clown, luck seemed to favor her side, seeing as how Raicheal seemed to trip over her own feet and land right on her bum. "Why, isn't that just adorable!~", Zera cooed before walking up to Raicheal, manifesting a knife with a blue blade and pink handle. She held it skillfully like a surgeon, while her true attentions were like that of a homicidal manic wanting to secure a perfect kill. Zera grabbed hold of Raicheal's hair, pulling it back to fully expose her neck. She then positioned the blade against her throat, preparing to slit it if she even dared to speak out of turn. Naaaancy!~ Please do be kind and considerate. It's only polite to answer someone when they speak to you. Now I gotta threaten to kill you if you don't do exactly what I say. What I want you to do now, is eat some candy."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2016, 12:45 am

Raicheal try to get back up after falling but by the time she could, Zera was already on top of her. Raicheal screamed a little as her hair was forcefully pulled back. The pain caused her eyes to start watering as tears began to roll down her face and fear welled up inside of her as the blade was placed at her throat, causing each shallow breath she was taking to push slightly against it. She listen to Zera speak, fear and despair grew more and more inside of her and caused something in her mind to switch to a survival instinct she had developed over the past five years. When it was her turn to speak this instinct kicked in immediately.

"Y-Y-Yes, Mis-Mistress." she said in her most submissive voice "I-I w-will o-obey, Mistress and be k-k-kind an-and c-c-considerate. P-P-Please f-f-feed me c-c-candy Mis-Mistress. I-I wan-want to o-obey m-m-my Mis-Mistress a-and m-make her h-h-happy."

OOC: Vel...I think I just made things worst.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2016, 6:27 am

Zera giggled her trademark sadistic giggle before she complimented her temporary toy, "That's the Nancy I know and love, now pucker up and prepare to receive your meal." Zera pulled the knife away from Raicheal's throat but she kept a firm hold of her hair. Zera walked to the front of Raicheal, sitting in her lap before releasing her hair. Zera then placed a hand on a side of her cheek, using it to further examine her face before she wrapped it around the back of her head and pulled her into a deep lip-lock. The kiss was viscous but not passionate, more abusive than anything else. Eventually the lip lock would turn into a full blown makeout session in which Zera's strawberry flavored tongue fully explored the inside of Raicheal's mouth. Soon Zera pulled away, savoring the taste of Raicheal's saliva. "Kiss me like I did to you.", Zera simply ordered, seeing how far she could make Raicheal go before vomiting in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 1:53 am

Raicheal sat there with bated breath, every hair on her body stood on end with fear as Zera giggled above her. Than she felt the knife move away from her throat and a wave of relief spread throughout her body however it was short lived as the strange girl plopped herself on top of Raicheal’s lap. She watched the girl examine her face, eyes filled with fear. She flinched slightly as the girl brushed her cheek and then she suddenly found her head being violently pulled forward into a rough kiss. At first Raicheal panicked a little but soon gave into the kiss as she had done with all the others. How many rough kisses had she taken in her lifetime? To be honest she had lost track. Each kiss was always different but in some way the same. They were all forced. Forced by the gang members who owned her. Forced by the men who paid for her body. Forced by the other girls in a desperate act to please the men with a camera in one hand and a gun in the other. Raicheal sat there, lips locked in a rough kiss with tears streaming from her eyes as the girl’s tongue fully and harshly explored her mouth. Wrestling Raicheal’s own tongue into submission as she dominated her mouth and made it listen to her new mistress. The girl broke the kiss as suddenly as she started it leaving Raicheal in a state of bewilderment, not because she ended the kiss but rather because unlike the hundreds of other kisses she has had, this one did not leave a stale taste in her mouth like they did but rather it tasted like...strawberries. However, her thoughts were interrupted when the girl ordered Raicheal to kiss her like she just did. Not wanting to disobey or anger her new mistress she slowly lifted her now shaking hands and pulled the girl’s head back to her own for a kiss. As their lips locked, there wasn’t as much force behind Raicheal’s kiss as there was in the first one but what she lacked in force was surely made up for with skill. Her kiss display the kind of skill one could only learn from having lots of experience, the way she moved her lips, the angle she tilted her head, the subtle flicks and twists of her tongue inside her mistress’s mouth. All these techniques, learned and perfected over time and used to ensure a pleasure fill kiss for her mistress. She kissed her like this for several minutes before breaking it and looking at the girl with pleading eyes.

"“W-was that g-good Mistress?” she said quietly in a sweet voice.      
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)   Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanta' piece of candy? (open Rated M)
Page 1 of 1