Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 1:57 pm

For being freed and bound, she was quite ungrateful and very rude. But, whatever. She just needed to distract her for only a few days and then figure out what to do with her from there. Maybe keep her as a pet. Sure, it's unethical, but that was the best idea Agatha had for Kat so far. As for where they were....

"We're in a small town. About a train ride away from New York City."

Walking up to the counter, Agatha placed an order for an iced latte. With Marsh mellows.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2016, 6:57 pm

Near New York, huh? Kat didn't remember THAT far of a ride in the back of the van... Then again, she probably took a nap in there... She wasn't exactly panicked during the ride... Oh well, it is what it is. "So, what's a girl like you doing here and in the public? Don't you guys usually hide in fortresses or underground or something?" She asked, waiting for Hazel to get her drink so she could respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2016, 11:33 am

Agatha let out a sigh, taking a sip of her coffee right afterword and stepping off to sit down. Ok, bringing in the stereotypes now. Racist prick.

"No, not all of us do. And honestly, I don't really associate with the rest of them. I'm kind of a free lance bounty hunter. Just with established morals and staying away from the Academy and hope they don't come."

The young owl sat down at a chair, leaning back in her chair.

"And what about you then green hair? Aren't you a suppose to be a goody goody two shoes. Going around fighting the forces of evil and corruption in the world with a team of best friends. Instead of locked up in a straight jacket in a closet in a bar without a bathroom. Really fell off the pole on that one, didn't you."

It was a bit mean of her to say this, but she figured Kat would just laugh it off. Not like she had remorse for other's lives anyway at this point.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 8:05 am

Katrina seemed to look a bit hurt at that one, though she quickly shrugged it off. "I tried the life of a weapon, it wasn't for me. My friends and I had a lot more fun running around breaking people. For awhile anyways, it gets boring, don't you think? Fighting things that can't fight back. That's why I like students and those egg whatsits. They actually manage to hurt me back!~" She replied, seeming pretty pleased with her answer. If they could hurt her, they were on her level. The fight was more fun if they were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:25 pm

"Yeah, well, I don't really go and fight people because I'm bored."

Agatha wasn't quite sure if Katrina was hurt by what she said or not. Didn't really matter, as if it did, it didn't last very long. She lifted her feet up, resting them onto the table as she sipped her coffee again. Should probably tell her not to attack students. Mainly in fear of her own life from the students.

"However, as someone who has similar morals to the DWMA, I can't quite allow you to attack students, or citizens, though that doesn't sound too much like a problem."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 10:29 am

Katrina let out a small groan. "I can handle not attacking random strangers, but students? Who am I supposed to fight? Kishin Eggs and Witches are so annoying to track down." The girl flopped beside Hazel in a chair, dropping her head against the table like an over-dramatic child that had been subjected to a time-out. Her mop of green hair flowed over her head like a veil, so as to hide her generally displeased and face-down expression. She was silent, almost as if in defeat. Rather pathetic, really. Someone who claimed so much potential defeated by a simple denial. It was enough to make any normal person question if she was actually as strong as she claimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2016, 3:39 pm

Was she really that worked up and upset about not being able to fight students. Man this girl... Maybe Agatha should keep her around longer. This girl seemed really keen on being against the academy. And what about her friends. She just killed them on a dime? This girl was definitely suspicious. Best to investigate later.

"I'm sure you will find a way to keep yourself entertained."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 5:09 pm

Katrina let out a sigh before dragging her head off the table and sitting up. "I mean there are plenty of ways to keep myself entertained, but that's the most fun." She replied, stretching and giving a deep yawn. It HAD been awhile since she'd slept, not that she'd want to sleep around a new individual... She had to establish that she could REALLY trust them first...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 7:11 pm

Well, that's a bit of relief. Could be worse in that case. And it seemed like Creeper is about to fall asleep soon as well. Or at least she looked that way.

"Uh, do you need some coffee as well Kat?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 7:36 am

Katrina shook her head. "Nah, some of my friends drank that stuff, but not me. Thanks though." She replied, sounding actually pretty sincere about it. Anyone that had known Katrina for more than five minutes could usually tell that this didn't sound like her. Then again, they also knew that Katrina often did as she pleased on a whim. Sometimes that meant being polite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 1:46 pm

Man, this girl took quite the mood swing....D'oh well, at least she wasn't bothering Agatha. Still, she couldn't help but feel sorry for her. Being wanted by the academy then shipped around for a while in a straight jacket. Must have been a huge pain in such enclosed spaces. However, she still was a bit shakey on the whole moral thing. More importantly, Agatha couldn't quite abandon the girl and go home. For now, she was stuck with her. All she could do was nod and sip her drink.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:14 am

Katrina was pretty content at the moment, just sitting and drawing circles on the table with her finger. Occasionally she'd glance over at Hazel, but it wasn't for long and often she just seemed to be observing some part of Hazel in thought. From her eyes, to her hand, her breasts and even her hair. Katrina was observing Hazel's movements, and calculating... What she was calculating was a mystery, but behind those eyes her brain was working, and it was very clearly visible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:07 am

As Agatha was thinking, she looked over at to catch Kat observing her. She blushed a little when she noticed, sipping her coffee. This was kind of weird. She wasn't really used to having people look at her this long. It was awkward and weird and not fun.

"Uh, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 9:16 am

Katrina seemed to snap to a certain reality, blinking and locking eyes with Hazel. "Hm...? I was just thinking, that's all. What's with the cute blush?" The weapon replied as she sat back in her chair and stretched. She was debating what to do next, it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 10:07 pm

Agatha looked away, her face growing a bit redder. She cursed herself under her breath for blushing and sipped her coffee. Great, just what she needed, to show off her flustered side the psycho...

"Wait, what do you mean cute? How is blushing cute?"

What, her, cute. Pfft, as if. She wasn't trying to be cute. She was to focus on hunting kishin eggs and not her appearance. It's not important what she wears or what ever wears. Even Kat, with her shirt exposing more of her body as she stretched. And Agatha is definitely NOT (is) looking over at Kat's body and possibly her underwear if exposed as well.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 1:58 am

Katrina could tell that Hazel was becoming more flustered by the moment. It was actually kind of amusing. She wasn't sure Hazel was enjoying this as much as her, though she didn't really care. "Usually blushing means you're flustered. Flustered people are adorable." Kat replied, leaning over towards Hazel with a grin. "You know, I'm kinda bored anyways. Wanna go do something together? I can even pay if you want. We'd just have to stop by a gas station or something first so I can get the money." The weapon said, rather matter-of-fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 9:27 am

Agatha's face turned even redder, staring face to face to Kat. This girl was invading way too many personal spaces right now. She leaned back more into her chair, teetering on the hind to legs as she tried to get further away from the grinning girl.

"W-well, yeah, we could do something together. A-and don't worry, you don't have to pay or anything..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 9:34 am

Katrina's grin grew wider and her eyes gave a rather suggestive look. "Trying to get away?" The yellow-eyed girl questioned, making a gentle grab for Hazel's wrist. If she caught hold of it, she'd keep an iron grip on it. "What should we do then? I don't really care what it is. Anything beats sitting around here." She added, her expression changing to that of deep thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 12:27 pm

Agatha felt the girl grab her wrist as her yellow eyes had a bit of a different look on her face. Then Kat's face shifted again, this time into getting lost in her mind. What her thoughts were Agatha did not really want to know. More importantly, were those thoughts gonna be enacted in real life...

"I, uh, don't know. I just usually bake or sew on me free time..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 11:25 pm

Katrina let out a sigh, giving Hazel a look of disapproval. "That's so boring though. What about like, lunch or something? I dunno. Whatever works I guess." She replied, a thought hitting her. "Unless you wanna try to make a cake or something together!~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 7:04 am

"Cake, huh...."

She was pretty sure Kat wasn't gonna really help with the baking park. She just wanted to eat something sweet and sugary. Still, baking would be a great stress reliever after the day she had so far. She was just thinking of the ingredients she needed and if she had them at home....

"Yeah, we can bake a cake. I should have everything at home."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 4:32 am

Katrina gave a big grin. "Perfect! Let's go then!" Katrina replied, standing up suddenly. The last time she had cake was... When was it...? Well, whatever. Cake sounded good so long as it was sweet and covered in frosting. Besides, Hazel had mentioned her house. Witches usually lived alone, from what she knew. Then again, they also usually didn't just blatantly show up in a city. Point was, if Hazel lived alone then it would be a quiet place to nap. If the place was out in the country or something, Kat could even lure people to fight there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 8:03 am

Wow, she seemed excited. This girl was probably gonna be really disappointed with the wait for the cake to be made. Oh well. Agatha stood up, finishing her coffee before heading home. It wasn't too long of a walk, about 15ish minutes to get to her place. About 10 minutes in, Agatha led Kat into an abandon neighborhood, then soon to a mansion.

"Welcome to my home. Don't break anything."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 8:20 am

Katrina followed along, occasionally hopping over things or balancing on the backs of benches like a child. When Hazel approached the large mansion, Kat looked at it rather interested. For some reason the large house seemed... Familiar. It reminded her of somewhere... Perhaps somewhere she had passed on the street, or a friend's house from her time at the DWMA? Well, whatever it was it was a nice feeling. "You live here, huh? I won't break anything... unless it looks at me funny... " She replied, proceeding to make her way inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 8:56 am

It was so weird to see this girl act like a young kid. What with the somewhat psychopathic tendencies and being in a straight jacket for so long in a closet. However, it was admirable to see her with so much energy after all of that. Maybe she could at least turn the girl into someone that was helpful. It'd be interesting to just snap her fingers and have the girl go berserk on a bunch of kishin eggs. And pretty hilarious actually. However, for now she was to appease the weapon with baking.

Ignoring the whole angry looks from the house, Agatha led Kat inside, going into the kitchen. Whether Kat followed to help or just fell asleep or something she didn't really care. It was baking time. She threw on an apron, gathering everything that she needed. Pots, stirring tools, and of course the ingrediants. She was thinking red velvet, haven't made one of those in a while....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next