Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 9:32 am

Kat proceeded to locate any form of string or ribbon to tie her immense amount of hair back with. Despite the ponytail, her hair was still long enough to reach her hips and maintained it's messy nature. She then washed her hands, proceeding to offer Hazel help with any little thing that needed done. When working, the girl seemed focused. As if she was actually a sane person. It seemed there was a brain behind the crazy, even if it only showed for brief moments.
Back to top Go down

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 10:02 am

Agatha was surprised at Kat's helpfulness. But thankful none the less. If she could get Kat to learn how to bake, it would make last minute commissions so much easier to deal with. And she felt that Kat could be a really big help with other household chores if she was up to it. However, Kat did keep hitting Agatha with her hair, so that was something to take care of.

After putting the cake batter into the oven, she sat on the counter, taking off the apron and throwing it on a chair.

"Okay, and now we wait."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 3:18 pm

Katrina flopped onto the floor, laying on her back and watching the ceiling. "How long will we have to wait you think?" She asked, letting out another small yawn. By now it was quite visible that she was tired, as shown by the ever darkening bags under her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2016, 4:18 pm

Agatha looked down at Kat, brushing her hair back.

"It'll take about 30ish minutes, give or take a few minutes. Then it needs to cool down and whatnot. I'd give a total of an hours wait for it to be ready to eat. Pretty good time to take a nap if you wish."

Hazel kicked her feet as she talked, still looking at Kat. As she did though, she would give Kat a good look at her bloomers, but only if Kat wasn't already falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 2:52 pm

Katrina sighed. "Pretty eager for me to take a nap, huh? Nice baby boxers by the way." She remarked, ending the phrase with a mocking smirk as her yellow eyes fixed on Hazel. She was probably going to get kicked or something, but she didn't care. It was kind of amusing to mess with this girl. Perhaps she wouldn't have to kill this one? Not that she really had to kill the other one... That was more on a whim to be honest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2016, 3:39 pm

Agatha backed up, hiding her underwear. This was horrible. How could she let her see her bloomers like that. So careless in trying to taunt the sleepy girl and then that happened. Her entire face turned bright red, look away in shame.

"B-Baby boxers?! Bloomers are for mature women, thank you very much. Something that you probably don't really know always thinking about sweets or fighting."

After the statement against Kat, gave another glance at the sleepy girl. Well, more of a glare.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2016, 11:49 am

Katrina must have found Hazel's agitation rather amusing, because she replied with a small laugh as she rolled back onto her hands and then her feet. When she stood, she was immediately leaning against the counter that Hazel was on. "I used to be plenty mature.... I think. Anyways, it must have been boring, or I wouldn't have stopped~" She reasoned, seeming to close her eyes and lean her head back in thought. She couldn't help trying to remember what she was like way back then... Way before all the fights and the killing... Despite her best efforts, she had nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2016, 12:53 pm

Agatha was still blushing, looking over at Kat. This girl doesn't really seem to remember any of her past life. Kind of interesting, as Agatha could really go with forgetting her past life. Though, the whole rampaging thing she can go without. "Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason why you stopped." Agatha then hopped off the counter, smoothing her skirt out. "Well, if you don't want to nap then, what shall we do while we wait?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 8:44 am

Katrina gave a shrug, pulling the ribbon to release her ponytail to hang lazily down her head on all sides. It covered even her face. "Whatever you want. As long as I'm not just sitting around staring at the wall, I'm happy I guess." She replied, stretching and brushing her hair behind her ears to get it out of her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 1:13 pm

Agatha nodded, figuring what they could do. "Alright, if you are leaving it up to me, head outside. It's time for you to get a haircut." Going to a closet in her room, she quickly pulled out a simple hair cut kit she had. Sure, Agatha technically hasn't ever actually used this on someone else, but she figured it wouldn't be that hard. All she needed to do was cut the bangs and back of the hair and poof, that was it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 7:52 pm

Katrina lifted a bit of her hair, running it through her hand. "My hair...? I haven't cut my hair since I left the DWMA... Why would I do that now...?" She questioned, looking at Hazel with an odd mixture of curiosity and intimidation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 8:56 pm

Wow, that long? If Agatha goes through with it, it's gonna be a huge pain. Well, whatever. Might as well push on. Not too much though, as in the end Agatha did not really care that much."Well, you said you wanted me to decide. So, I decided that you are gonna get a hair cut? If you want to do something else, then tell me."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2016, 3:48 pm

Katrina played at her hair for a bit before looking to Hazel. At first she seemed like a sad puppy, but that slowly changed as a grin stretched her face. "I know something that we could do." She replied, grabbing for the witch's wrist. It would be interesting to know if Hazel was even close in nature to... Him. It was high time she found out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2016, 4:30 pm

Kat grabbed Agatha's wrist, probably to do something stupid. And yet Agatha was going to go along with it. Sure, the creepy grin made her anxious, but might as well find out where this will be going. Plus, it could be fun, who knows? Probably not, but still, it was worth checking out, mainly out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 9:22 am

Katrina's arm began to glow blue, quickly taking the form of a metal shackle, her elbow down becoming a length of chain. She then proceeded to turn and face Hazel, dropping backwards and pulling the girl with her. When Katrina hit the ground, a heavy thud was heard, and she kind-of regretted it. Well whatever. Hopefully Hazel wasn't far behind her, and she could break the witch's fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 10:39 pm

Suddenly, this girl started transforming. She felt the shackle latch on her wrist as her forearm starting to become a chain. Then Kat turned to her, falling back and turning into a ball. Unfortunately, Agatha was completely caught off guard by this and the sudden pull. She lurched forward, falling onto Kat. And as luck would have it, Agatha did brake her fall on Kat. Also great for Agatha was where her face landed. As she lifted herself off the ground, she was staring directly at Kat's breast, which is where her face happened to land. She looked up at Kat's face, her own turning bright red. "A l-little warning w-would have been great...."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2016, 2:32 pm

Katrina grinned a goofy kind of grin. "It's no fun if you know what's going to happen. Besides, it's not like you got hurt. I caught you." She replied, putting her free arm behind her head, the other still formed a cuff that latched to Hazel's wrist. It was pretty clear to Kat that Hazel wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2016, 8:01 am

Agatha let out a small sigh, sitting up onto Kat's stomach. Well, it was clear that she wasn't really going to be going anywhere anytime soon. Not unless she wanted to drag Kat, who would probably make it even harder for her to be dragged anyway. "Yeah, still didn't make it less awkward. So, now that we are here like this, what do you plan on doing now?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 8:59 pm

Katrina gave a light shrug. "I just wanted you to fall on me, honestly. Hadn't devised a plan from there." The girl stated with a goofy grin that almost resembled the kind worn by madmen. She then took a moment to ponder what her next course of action would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 8:14 pm

Agatha gave a small sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose. This was really unsettling, and the crazy looking face really didn't help with the feeling. Well, if she was going to try something, Agatha was going to still sit on her. Gonna make sure to make it hard for Kat to be able to try something if there is someone on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]   Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards. Can this even be called a prize? [JT and I. Request before joining.]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3