Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2016, 10:40 am

So let's say I was a kishin egg. Professor Thomis had heard the bunch of students arguing during one of her breaks, and so she thought she would save her nap for later and check on the situation. She sleepily pulled her pastel pink blanket tight over her shoulders. What would each of you, pausing on that word for a moment bedore continuing, choose to do in such a situation. The professor looked to each of the children for a response through closed, tired eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 12:23 pm

[[should I post?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 1:46 pm

Ooc: Yeah, Switch, we can't go on without your post :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 2:51 pm

Prae stands awkwardly in a state of silent crushing sadness, doing that weird thing where one kind of drags a food along the ground behind them "I'm sorry..." she says almost silently, she jumps at the sudden appearance of another person, whirling away to see them. She listens to their question, thinking "Well... I suppose it depends on what your motives were; if you were aiming to only consume good souls and murder innocent people, then I would try my best to kill you so good people were safe. If you seemed at a crossroads, I would try to help you to turn yourself around and help people, and if you were already kind and helpful, probably hug you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2016, 11:48 pm

"No, Prae, there's no need for you to apologize, only-AH!" The young meister stopped mid sentence when the Professor spoke, jumping a bit, When did she arrive?, he thought to himself, making a mental note to be more observant. When asked what they'd do if she was a kishin egg,  Alabaster instantly went in defense was, was helping to take this a rhetorical question or a possible literal one? Would a kishin egg be bold as to attack students on campus, let alone be on the DWMA grounds in the first place?, the sapphire eyed boy thought. His deep thinking would probably seem like hesitance to the others around him. Narrowing his good eye at Erika, Alabaster responded "Just as Prae said, finding out your motives would be the first task, but ultimately, if your name is on Death's list, I'd have no choice but to hunt you down...".
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2016, 7:33 pm

Rhiannon looked up at the professor, blinking in surprise. "Um, well it 'pends. I'm a witch, so I kind of do what I want when I want to. Your blanket is pretty. It looks soft, can I touch it?" She babbled at hyper speed. Before the professor had even answered Rhi's question, the nine year old went up the rest of the stares and soon had her forefinger and thumb on the blanket as she stroked it. "Wow, it is soft." she murmured, stroking it carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2016, 8:50 pm

Erika quickly flicked the little witch on the forehead, just hard enough to sting for a moment. Your answer was wrong, you see, she said to the small girl, And also I would have preferred a "Please". The Professor returned her attention to Prae, Then is it really so wrong for me to kill people before they kill me. The other two, the DWMA students, had given satisfactory answers so far making her want to press the question just a little further.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 3:10 pm

Prae puts her hands on her hips, thinking about this one; it was one of those morality based questions that could go either way "Hmm... well I suppose it is all about whether it is a necessary evil, right? Because if you kill someone who was trying to kill you for no reason, then it's still wrong, but it is a necessary evil, as otherwise they would kill you, right?"

[[that bottom of the signature still worries me
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 4:44 am

Alabaster heard alarms go off in his head, now he was even more suspicious about the teacher, first she asked what they'd do if she was a kishin egg then asks if killing someone before they killed you was ok, Alabaster got to his deep thinking again, On one hand this could be a teacher's test...Or a kishin egg toying with potential prey?, he thought. 

Alabaster felt as if he was being a bit paranoid, but you could never be too careful in a world like this, besides, a determined young meister, a young possibly vulnerable young witch, and happy go lucky girl with a most likely pure souls would probably be an enticing meal to a kishin egg, and the worst part was that the crystal blue eyed boy couldn't even see how powerful she was with just his soul protect, it wasn't developed enough to sense power levels, and even if he could sense it, using his soul protect might make this potential kishin egg go.on offensive mode, he'd better just go along, Fof now...I'll keep a close eye on our new conversation guest...

After another moment of silence from the blue haired meister, Alabaster finally answered "If you're a cold blooded, stone hearted killer, it would be obvious that killing more people wouldn't get you off of things ice, it'll only make more people started to hunt you down, to end the senseless murders..", Alabaster suddenly thought again, would an innocent person going after a murderer before they killed them wrong? The meister frowned a bit "As for someone going after someone before they kill you...That seems like something a paranoid kishin egg would do...And if your life was in danger due to someone else, you should inform the proper authorities before doing anything drastic....Avoid killing unless it's absolutely necessary at the moment.."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 8:56 am

Rhiannon whimpered when she was flicked on the forehead and ran back down the stairs to stand next to Alabaster and Prae. "You're stupid!" the little witch grumped, sticking her tongue out at the professor. "Can I kill her?" Rhi asked Alabaster, her large grey eyes widening in hope. "Oh, but I forgot right? killing people before they kill you isn't right" Rhiannon stuck her tongue out. "This whole thing is dumb. I'm going home." The little witch made a "hmph" and turned before she started back down the stairs with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2016, 9:06 pm

Those are mostly well thought out answers. The Professor's eyes wandered to the little witch. I'm sure that you all aren't here for me though. She continued on her way leaving the youngsters to do as they may. Good luck. Professor Thomis waved as she left the way she came from.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 4:47 am

Prae turns around, trying to run after Rhi, keeping pace with her "Hey, come on, don't feel upset, hey, you know what, do you want my cape to hold?~" she takes off her white cape, the inside of it being a red velvety texture, she holds it out to Rhi "It feels really nice~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 9:25 pm

Alabaster suddenly had the urge to follow the teacher, There could be a chance that she is a kishin egg is disguise..., the young meister thought, but before he could, Rhi started to make for home. "Oh no you don't!" He said "You still need to answer to Death!", he wasn't going to let a young, out of control witch on the loose in Death City! He trailed as fast as he could After Rhi and Prae, Oro following as well.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2016, 9:09 pm

Rhi blinked, slowing her pace and looking over to Prae. "Fluffy?" The little girl asked doubtfully before she turned around and completely stopped, hand reaching out and snatching Prae's cape away from her and stroking it. "fluffy," she agreed happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2016, 8:24 am

OOC: I'm leaving this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2016, 9:03 am

Prae nods with a happy smile "It is~ I tried to have my clothing have it on the inside too but that didn't end well... Tickled me too much and made me a bit sweaty when I was active,so it's just that which is lined. Do you want to keep it?~" she asks happily, gesturing for them to sit
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 1:39 am

Alabaster sighed "Could we not delay?..." the young meister said, getting tired of standing around on the stairs, We don't have all day..., he thought in irritation.

Ooc: Sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2016, 10:36 pm

Rhiannon took the fluffy cloak and cuddled it like it was a pillow. "I'm kinda tired from all this walking. Will you carry me?" she mused before there was a flash of light. There was a soft meow from underneath the cloak, and an orange tabby cat peeked out with big grey eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2016, 5:49 am

Prae watches Rhi transforms with her request, she giggles with a nod, wrapping the tabby up in the soft cape like a baby, picking her up "Sure, little kitty, let's go~" she says enthusiastically, cuddling the kitty close
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2016, 10:10 pm

Alabaster sighed, he didn't know how much more of this he could handle, but he HAD to report Rhi to Death, it was his responsibility as a student of the DWMA, Let us get this over with!, the meister thought, though he had the feeling he had already said that. Alabaster looked up at the academy "Hopefully there's no more interruptions" he said "The sooner this is sorted out the better", with that he started walking up the stairs again.

Oro sniffed a bit when Rhi turned into a cat, but didn't stop you investigate, Alabaster seemed in a hurry.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 7:20 pm

The cat that was Rhiannon started to purr as she was cuddled in the blanket by Prae. Soft and sleepy meows started to come from the cat's lips, and soon she was fast asleep in Prae's arms. Thankfully that meant none of her incessant babbling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 2:37 pm

Prae nods, practically hugging Rhi close to her, looking down at her as she walks up the stairs after the other meister, hoping this went well for her new feline friend, not speaking as she wanted to let her have a rest.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 8:47 pm

As they approached the school, Alabaster thought about what Rhi's fate would be, Perhaps an elongated time out, or worse....., the meister then contemplated about how the parents would react when they notice their daughter was missing, They Let her roam around by herself, it might be a while before they actually find out, but I must alert Death no matter what, the blunette concluded.  When inside, he headed towards the nearest reflective object, "Better to inform Death before just going up to his office" he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2016, 8:07 pm

The orange tabby in Prae's arms, flinching when Alabaster said the word "Death," One of her favorite commands was to kill someone, and when she did death came to them. Jumping out of the girl's arms, there was a flash and Rhiannon stood before them once again. "Death? Can I kill someone?" she asked as her eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 11:35 am

Prae waits nervously as they stop; she hadn't really met Lord Death at all so was incredibly nervous about it, to the point where she jumped as Rhi jumped out of her arms, but didn't speak after it, watching carefully at what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)    This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This might be a CAT-tastrophe (Flair n I + open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next