Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Sorrow   Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 3:15 am

Name: Wallow, Sorrow

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Sorrow takes the form of a poleaxe. The blade is a pitch black ebony and the pole is a dark navy blue. The two are connected by a metal strap of fine gold. There is an aqua ribbon at the end on the side with the blade, and two blue ribbons on the other end, one lighter than the other. There are grey bands spread out across the pole of the poleaxe made of leather. The poleaxe had a single bright blood-red stripe on the blade along the razor of it. The poleaxe always drips water out from the golden strap.

Love Interest: To depressed to have one, dammit Sorrow!

Appearance: Sorrow has dark blue hair and strangely grey skin. Her clothes are depressingly bland and also grey. She wears itchy and rough cloth over her body, acting as a robe, and one glove she picked up. Her clothes are dirty and unwashed. She is actually kinda short, but that may be because she slumps most of the time. She has vivid pink eyes that seem to contrast everything about her. Due to her constant crying, Sorrow has two broad indents straining from her eyes across her chin and disappearing under her chin, a path of which her tears loosely follow.

Personality: Sorrow is gloomy, but loyal. If anyone she knows is in trouble, she'll do what she can to help them out. Ironically, she dislikes violence and wants to solve most disputes peacefully, often throwing herself into the fire on accident. She rarely ever speaks out, preferring to let the situation resolve itself. As a weapon, she views herself as nothing more than a tool, and becomes even less sensitive to the situation and conditions of her friends. Upon returning to her human form, emotion, even if it's mostly sadness, is restored. Her rage is the rarest thing to see in her, and if invigorated, is a dangerous thing to toy with.

History: Sorrow grew up in a gloomy house, but in comparison, she was the most active of her siblings: Despair and Sadness. Sorrows mother, Misery, always took care of her children, who only sulked in a corner all day every day. Sorrow wandered the hallways like a lost soul until it grew time for rest. Every day Misery would leave food for her son and daughters, and return half an hour later to take the dishes and clean them. One day, however Misery stopped coming altogether. Sorrow was the only one energized enough to look around, and saw that Misery had died. Even though she wasn't much of a mother, she was the only one any of them knew, but the other two siblings were too preoccupied in their own misery to care for the one that died. Sorrow then left, leaving her siblings to their self-determined fate; withering away.

Soul Count: 0

Miscellaneous: The guilt of leaving her siblings to their death haunts Sorrow's thoughts, and is almost always in her conscious mind. Only a very strong emotion could cause this to stop for even a moment. Sorrow always cries, and consequently, always needs water, so she carries a backpack filled with water bottles. The crying only stops on very rare occasions, and because of this, it's hard to tell when she is truly crying. She doesn't produce any sound when crying, aside from the dripping of her tears. If she goes an entire day without water, it's highly likely she will die.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrow   Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 9:14 am

I suppose I'll take this one. Welcome to SERP! I'm Ema, and I will be your mod on this character!~

First, your Weapon Form, Appearance, Personality, and History all have to be at least 100 words or more. I'd like you to expand on them please? If you need a word counter, there are a few on the internet, and I'll add one at the bottom of this post.

Second, I'd really like a reason as to why she's constantly dripping tears. Is it because of a rare disease? Does it have something to do with her family? An explanation would be appreciated. ^.^

Lastly: "Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): I don't know what this means..", this part is optional. We were asking for her sexual/romantic preference. Is she straight? Lesbian? Bisexual? Does she like girls, but only date guys? As I said before, you don't even have to put this if it makes you uncomfortable.

Well, those are my only issues with this app. If you have any questions or want help with the app, you can Private Message me, or just ask here.

Word Counter: http://wordcounttools.com/
Back to top Go down

Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrow   Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 10:09 am

App moved to first post. ~ Emalia
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrow   Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 10:45 am

While I feel like the idea of her crying constantly feels tedious to write about, it would leave a lot of room for character growth and development, I suppose. I'm going to move your last post here, up to the first one, okay?

As soon as you verify for me that you're okay with that, this character is Approved.
Back to top Go down

Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrow   Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 10:53 am

That's okay by me.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrow   Sorrow I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 10:56 am

Alright. Character accepted. You may use her in threads now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorrow   Sorrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorrow
Page 1 of 1