Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kara/Nano Zarak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2016, 7:49 pm

Name: Kara/Nano Zarak
Kara/Nano Zarak 673767a2b562e43455cbd73a9eff887c4906a4d9e5aeca146a87c686e3f2440a
Meister: Petra Florea
Weapon form: Kara is a sniper rifle that has black and white stripes on it and the scope is a raven's head and there is wings attached to the sniper rifle to help with balance. It could also it could be used for gliding down hills and mountains his bullets are made by his Meisters wavelength. The scope can be can be adjusted for the perfect sight on the target. Kara has a silencer on the front of the gun for silent kill  the bullet can penetrate through tough armor and Kara could use his smartness in battle by telling Petra where to shoot and guide her through it. But he is only as good as his Meister.
Weapon Abilities 
- Sure shot
Kara/Nano Zarak Weapon_design_by_rofelrolf-d6ncuw7
(Al pictures are given credit to their respectful owners.)
Love interest: N/A
Orientation: Homosexual
Appearance: 
Kara has Blue hair and white silver like eyes and a black beanie with a white and black striped jacket and grey shirt underneath. Kara wears black jeans and black shoes with red glasses and a pocket watch that hangs out of it when he transforms his hand becomes the nozzle and and his eye is the scope. So in human form he can make a gun with his hand and shoot with it Kara has perfect vision being a sniper and ll but his glasses enhance his eyes even farther making him see a mile away.
Personality:
Kara suffers from Multiple personality disorder causing him to become "Nano" but before that Kara has always been shy and doesn't like to talk to people and relies on Petra to get the job done for his is just there to help her. Then there is Nano a fearsome confident boy who will stick up for anyone and his not afraid to fight. This dangerous duo is about to shake the academy up along with their best friend(and only one Petra). Nano only comes out only when Kara needs some help otherwise Kara will stay there but once every year Nano will be in control for five months and Kara is the voice in his head. People always judge Kara except for Petra who was the first person to think they were cool.
History: 
Kara and Nano don't know much about their past they only know about a year worth of memories and that was it so it was hard getting around.Being a weapon without a meister was difficult for the two because they couldn't transform and do anything and they couldn't ask for one because Kara was too scared to talk to people. Until he met Petra Florea she was a fierce girl and took nothing from nobody and Kara wished he was that confident until Nano took over to ask Petra if she was going to the Death academy and she agreed so Nano finally told her that they were a weapon and if she would like to be their partner. But Petra was confused about what Nano meant by we so he told her and she liked our originality a decided to become our meister.

Miscellaneous: Petra and Kara's power is called  Petrify where a toxic bullet is shot out and if it hits or graze them they will be affected by paralysis for 3 posts unless broken or as they commonly called it Petra-fy.

Last edited by Kara on May 10th 2016, 4:08 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2016, 11:41 am

His weapon form description needs to be expanded upon. Other than that and a grammar runthrough, it doesn't look like this character needs anything, though~
Back to top Go down

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2016, 5:36 pm

Alright it has been fixed
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2016, 12:38 pm

I really hate to be a jerk about it, but the weapon description is only just over half of the required length (100 words); additionally, it has a run-on sentence and still needs a run through. I'm not trying to be overly picky, but weapon forms are rather important on the site. I suggest adding things such as weapon abilities. :)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2016, 9:41 pm

Personality needs a tiny bit more attention. Other than that it's pretty much good.
Back to top Go down

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2016, 11:33 pm

Alright i think i have finished
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 1:01 am

Kara/Nano Zarak Fuckin10
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 9:19 am

Woah, I caught something in there!

ONLY ONE WEAPON FORM.
Back to top Go down

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2016, 6:10 pm

OH sorry I changed it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kara/Nano Zarak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara/Nano Zarak   Kara/Nano Zarak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kara/Nano Zarak
Page 1 of 1