Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kara & Cara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Idoc the Cute Master!
SERP Member
SERP Member
Idoc the Cute Master!

Kara & Cara Empty
PostSubject: Kara & Cara   Kara & Cara I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2020, 3:09 pm

Kara & Cara Unnamed_zpsiemzm0nd

Name: Kara & Cara

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: If you pay the price... and weild the both of us... you can acquire our services!

Weapon Form: Kara & Cara 746849-bigthumbnail%201_zps9mqni2ol

I'm a simple combat knife.

And I'm a fiery pistol! Pew! Pew!

Love Interest: It's Complicated.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Complicated

Appearance: Cara and I are twins, which means we look almost completely alike. We both have mid-length green hair and matching green eyes. Although we do have hetrochroma in our opposite eyes. We are both five foot nine and weigh one hundred and fifty pounds. We might look a little pale because we are big night owls.

Me and Kara both tend to wear clothing that is similar, but with little key differences. For example, I wear a pink bunny outfit with black fur trim, and Kara wears a black bunny outfit with pink trim. Along with striped stockings that have the opposite colors for every line, being also black and pink! I also wear pink shoes, and Kara obviously black. <3

We like to wear more comfortable clothes when we aren't working. Mostly tang tops with either Jean's or shorts.

Personality: I'm Kara, I handle a lot of the big decisions when it comes to our work. I'm very calm and collected and have a knack for finding out things people don't want me too. Basically I'm very good at reading people and spotting con-artists. While I am very calm and intuitive,  the one thing guaranteed to piss me off is anyone hurting or taking advantage of my sister. I'm very protective of Cara and if I can I will trade my life for hers. Even if she never forgives me for it.

I have my moments where I like to mess with people a little bit and maybe get them a little flustered. I like to have control over a situation, and even if I don't have full control I'll use every trick i have to gain an advantage that puts me and my sister on top in any situation.I love my sister more than anything else, and her happiness and well being will always come first in any situation.
Although I can be a bit of a flirt when the situation seems right for it. I'm not without my morals though, I won't corrupt young minds or allow then to do anything dangerous to their health of I have anything to say about it.

Hellooooo! I'm Cara, the fun sister, hehe. I'm a very positive social butterfly and I love talking to new and interesting people. I'm always joking around and taking every opportunity to make someone laugh or smile. Despite my almost childish behavior I know when to take things seriously. I have a very strong mental fortitude and have a way of adapting to even the worst of situations. Which basically means that nothing really bothers me and I have no doubt about things getting better.

I mostly let my sister take the lead in situations because I know she loves to show off her smarts. I on the other hand like to show off my flexibility! I have a talent for reading the flow of emotion in an approximate setting and can go with the flow wherever it takes me. Although i always make sure to stay close to my sister. Regardless of how strong I am emotionally the one thing to make me panic would be getting separated from my sister. Whenever she is upset I always know how to cheer her up ot calm her down.

History: We started in a... in a... shit. I'm sorry... It's okay, let me tell it. We started off in an abusive household, our parents were addicts and didn't have much. They took care of us enough to keep us alive until we turned 10 years old. That was when our parents sold us for drug money to some horrible men... we only learned years later they overdosed on the drug they bought with the money that day. Karma? Anyway... when the men took us they separated me and my sister in the scary place they were keeping us.

They made us clean everything and get them things they wanted... and when we got older they... did other things to us... Kara and I were separated for 6 years under that same roof, but one day we both slipped away and found each other. We reached for another through a hole in the wall and grabbed each other's hand. That was the day we promised never to get separated ever again. And then, something happened to both of us... our arms glowed and changed to our weapon forms for the first time. That's when me and my sister both learned we were weapons and when we both escaped.

It was a long journey, but we eventually found someone to help us. He was someone from the DWMA, a school for weapons like us and Meisters too. We attended the DWMA for years, we got a lot of help but we also ended up causing a lot of trouble. Me and my sister made up for lost time and ended up causing a lot of mischief at the school in between learning what we could about being weapons. We had a few Meisters but we could never really stick to one person for long.

In the end when we got enough money we decided to drop out of the DWMA. We felt like in the end it wasn't the place we wanted to settle down. We got jobs! And we live in a tiny little apartment together living the way that we want, together forever!

Miscellaneous: We have a special wavelength bond. As long as a Meister weilds both me and my sister... ...we can be weilded by any Meister. But if you try to use only one of us... ...you won't be able to weild either of us alone. We are a package deal!

Cara and I are... VERY close.
A Million times closer than a washer and a dryer! Haha, you adorable dork... anyway, we love each other more than anything in this world. But we don't mind having fun with other people too, as long as we're together. Wink wink, hehe!

Soul Count: We have 20 souls

Have You Read the Rules?
"Oops, sorry, my blade slipped." "I just like to go 'Pew Pew! Hehe"
Back to top Go down

Kara & Cara
Page 1 of 1