Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 12:57 pm

With his moans loud and frequent against her lips, Glyndwr rubbed her with steadily increasing vigour.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 1:36 pm

Aurora found herself fumbling more than once, unaccostumed to the antics and the intimacy, shaking from the pleasure it drove through her. It was like fire in her veins, heating her skin and flushing it to the point some of the freckles that dotted her flesh became all but invisible, eclipsed by the red that had taken up residence. Yet, the pleasure came like waves, running up and down her spine, lighting up her nerve endings like sparks of electricity. Focus became hard, everything running on instinct as she tried to maintain control, losing it over and over.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 2:09 pm

Regardless of Aurora's clumsy approach, Glyndwr felt himself losing it. He sped up the work with his fingers, equally as clumsy as Aurora was at this point. Not long until his hips bucked up despite his best tries to keep it together, his climax splitting the kiss and sending a breathy moan of her name from his lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 2:12 pm

Aurora broke between a moan and a whimper as her body's trembling ground her actions to a halt mid-climax. Her head fell forward against his chest, his name a murmured breath that fell from her lips as control slowly eased back into her limp body.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 2:23 pm

Glyndwr sat still, rather winded, with his arms loosely wrapped around Aurora's form. "Got... Carried away..." He said in between breaths. "It.. Was great..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 8:13 pm

Her body flushed once more from the embarrassment, an emotion that brought with it a quip of nervous laughter as well. She wasn't sure how to respond, now, unsure and new to the whole fiasco so, instead, she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 8:25 pm

Glyndwr really tried to think of something to say. Anything that would go after this. Nothing came to mind at all, so he sat in silence too; that is, until he realised something. As far as awkwardness goes, he thought that this would top even the silence that fell upon then. "I... Uh.." He began, glowing even redder. "I need to... uh... clean up..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 10:53 pm

Her face burned again, and she slowly moved herself away, legs shaking as they fought to rest while her body counter-attacked the request with a need to move. Slowly, she set about gathering her discarded garments, holding a small pile of them in her arms as she silently scurried off to one of the house's bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 11:05 pm

Glyndwr gathered up his own clothes and headed for his own bedroom. Quite soon after he was back in the living room, except dressed; he was idly flicking through TV channels, trying to find anything to keep his mind off of what just happened. It really wasn't working, as he was still very red from the thought alone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 9:42 am

She returned shortly, clothed in some of the spare pieces she left at his home. Though her face still burned, her eyes retained the soft, pleasant innocence as always, nothing but adoration falling upon him as she walked over. She didn't say anything, however, merely settling back beside him, curling up under his arm.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2017, 11:46 am

With Aurora so close again, Glyndwr really found it hard to act as if it wasn't at all awkward. Even when trying to focus on the TV, his very red face betrayed him. He didn't try to speak, either, as he wasn't sure he could even make real words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2017, 10:16 am

Silent and slowly becoming increasingly more at ease, her wavelength giving off a slight, calming aura, she nuzzled against him. The witch's purple eyes slowly rose to search for his, a small grin forming, tugging up the edges of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15