Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) Empty
PostSubject: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 1:40 am

Despite the longevity of their relationship, Glyndwr and Aurora were not exactly prone to having actual dates, let alone dedicating, specifically, extended periods of time to such. They had met on a blind date, sure, but other than the notable exception of their stay on the Specific Ocean, dating was not a core part of what they had. Given the rapid escalation of such during that stay, however, it could easily argued that it probably should have been, or at least that it should be in the future. Well, as it turned out, the future was now and after a lot of eyelash batting and whines, Auro had managed to talk him into reserving an entire day specifically for "coupley things," of which she had begun every feasible attempt she could to plan a day packed, overly so, with any sort of date-centered event that she could manage. From the beginning, it was breakfast in bed (oh, oops, Glyndwr forgot that his "pet" dragon was overly fond of his girlfriend and her sandwiches and thus would let her into the house pretty much whenever she wanted), followed by a very awkward "oh, wait, you need to shower before we do anything else and I probably should have picked a higher cut dress good morning, Glyn~." With him ready, he quickly found himself being shoved out the door as she set about dragging him to the nearest park to go for a walk and play at the streams and creeks.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 2:17 am

When he agreed to set a day aside for Aurora, he was expecting that he would be able to get ready on his own terms, and have at least the morning alone, to sort himself out. No, no such thing happened, thanks to a certain dragon. Making a note to keep the back door locked, as well as the dragon-cave-garage door that leads inside of the house, so that Yurio wouldn't let people with treats get inside without the house owners express permission. And, after waking to find his girlfriend inside of his house, he was hurried into getting ready and then hurried out of the door, still not overly alert to anything. After a while of being dragged he started to walk alongside Aurora; after he finally woke up properly, that is. "The lizard is in trouble." Was pretty much the first thing he said in his less dazed state.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 2:22 am

"The lizard is my friend." She emphasized, clearly giddy in her own little world of enjoyment, though her tone still spelled doom if he attempted even so much as a threat to harm against the dragon that, by this point, the girl had seemingly all but adopted. "Besides, he likes peanut butter. Did you know that? I tried peanut butter and bologna, this time. I've no idea why he liked it so much."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 2:31 am

"Because you put meat on the meat eaters treat." Glyndwr explained, briefly, and sighed. "The lizard is also someone who shouldn't be so easily bribed with sandwiches." He continued, shaking his head. "No, nevermind that, nobody can make him do anything, except for you. If anyone else offered him a treat for entrance, he'd eat the treat and ignore the person thereafter."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 10:53 am

She laughed softly at this, weaving her arm through his and leaning her head against his shoulder, "You know he loves me." It was a true statement, and by this point, almost her only defense on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 11:13 am

"We have a lot in common." Glyndwr said, smiling down at Aurora. "I obviously love you more, though." He quickly added, and gave Aurora a peck on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 11:15 am

A giggled spouted from her, face flushing softly, delicately as she beamed up at him. "I would hope so." She stated, arms wrapped around his own, eyes seeming as though he was the center of her whole world, "I am dating you, afterall, and not the dragon himself."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 11:26 am

Glyndwr nodded in affirmative, trying his best to look at where the two of them were going, but not doing a great job; he was too busy looking down at Aurora to look anywhere else. "Where is it that you want to go first, anyway? You never told me. I'm just sort of going where you're going."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 11:28 am

The young teen shrugged, nuzzling against his arm. "For now, we're just going to walk." She pulled her eyes aware for just a moment, gesturing towards the area around them as she directed them to turn along the path they were on, "We'll worry about lunch after, but for now... just a walk."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 11:34 am

Glyndwr gave another nod, agreeing with the current plan. Just walking, just the two of them... They hadn't really done something like that before, Glyn was all for it. His attention was now entirely focused on Aurora, since he really couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 1:04 pm

The tender smile that settled on her face was still beaming, but was now more serene, more subdued in her usually hyperactive joy. Relaxing against his arm, she closed her eyes, walking out of habit and instinct, knowing the path well enough to handle walking it blind alongside another. "What would you like to talk about, Glyn?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 2:12 pm

Glyndwr thought for while, still studying all the features of Aurora's face, like he could never stop. He got to wondering, where these came from. He knew the answer, obviously her parents, but he didn't know anything about them. "I'd like to know more about your family, if you don't mind talking about that. I'll tell you about mine, too, if you like."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 8:16 pm

There was the barest hint of a hesitation, her silence falling on waiting ears as she paused, thinking. "I... don't really know a whole lot about them." Her admittance was solemn, though not wholly depressing in her words. "Mom's a witch, too. A fruit bat." She looked over at him, smiling, the gesture not as wide as before, but still there, still pleasant and holding the joy of his presence, "She's truly nocturnal, and really powerful. Her eyes and hair are purple, too." There was something in her that was fighting, fighting the memories she had of who her mother was, giving details at the surface level.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 8:30 pm

"I see." Glyndwr said simply, unwilling to pry any further into matters Aurora wasn't comfortable discussing. He stayed silent after that, seeing if she'd ask about him, or go on, but letting her choose. He would listen if she chose to speak, or speak if she chose to listen.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 8:37 pm

"I don't know my father," she said, almost suddenly, before shrugging. Her fingers traced light circles on his arm, "What about yours?" The witch's eyes were on him again, soft, innocent, open and inviting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 8:44 pm

"Well, I hadn't seen them in person since the whole incident with the witches and their little scheme." Glyndwr began, looking ahead for a while, rather than Aurora. "I've kept in contact, though. I couldn't not say something. My father knows about the DWMA and everything, but hadn't told my mother. She things I'm studying abroad, in Europe. She had a good friend that was a meister. Had. She would do everything to ship me home if she found out. She also doesn't know about Yurio. Hard to explain, honestly." As he told Aurora about his parents, his attention went back to her, gradually.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 8:47 pm

She kept her eyes on his face all the while, searching for the purple orbs of his own, her smile widened when they met once more. "Are you an only child, too?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 8:50 pm

"Yeah." He answered, "Unless my parent's forgot to mention anything." He joked, the smile which had somewhat faded coming back fully. "I hope they haven't forgotten. That would be a great excuse to finally visit."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 8:53 pm

She laughed slightly, shaking her head, "You have a dragon. Getting there to visit shouldn't be too terribly difficult." A shrug followed, and she went to tiptoes to nuzzle her nose against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 8:58 pm

"Explaining the dragon would be the hard part, you see. Not worth the hassle for a random visit. I haven't found a reason to go, yet." Glyndwr said, and a chuckle followed as he turned his head to kiss Aurora on her head. "Perhaps I could introduce you. That'd be a reason."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2016, 9:11 pm

Her face flushed evenly, easily at this, her smile bashful for the briefest of moments, "I.... I guess it would be, yeah."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 11:14 am

Glyndwr's expression suddenly turned into one of realisation, with an "Oh!" to accompany it. "I never told you about my name, did I? It's Welsh. Comes from my mother. She's Welsh."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 1:36 pm

Her brow raised at this, surprise in the randomness of his words, "I mean, that makes sense." Nervous laughter followed, a shrug accompanying it as she grinned at him. "Mine was just sort of.... random, I think. It means 'Dawn.'"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 2:01 pm

"You certainly brighten my day." Glyndwr said, smile returning to his face, "My name is that of a dude from the past. Can't remember exactly, though. Probably not such a great thing, forgetting that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 2:08 pm

A laugh broke forth, and she shrugged once more, "Forge your own meaning from it, then." She reached up on tip-toe, kissing him tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next