Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:00 am

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer," Jasmine groaned, burying her face more thoroughly, more to avoid the light, now, than anything else. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:01 am

"Look whose shoulder you're laying on..." Claire said softly, gently rubbing Jazz's back at this point to encourage her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:05 am

"You smell like fog. And airplane food." Jasmine complained, assuming she was still asleep, unwilling to listen, even now.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:11 am

"I didn't know fog had a smell... And it's not my fault the people a row ahead of me wanted dinner..." She teased, before giving Jazz another shake. "Come on, I don't wanna wake Lucia by picking her off of you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:15 am

Instantly, Jazz pulled Lucia closer, cradling her against her chest. "You're late." The pistol muttered, shaking her head before wiping the sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:19 am

"We missed our flight..." Claire said softly, reaching a hand up and running it through Jazz's hair. "Sorry if I worried you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:23 am

"She wouldn't sleep," she said, yawning before looking at Claire hazily, "Lucia doesn't sleep right when you're not around..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:24 am

"How's she doing now?" Claire asked, leaning over and gently kissing the top of Lucia's head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:32 am

She looked down, half-eaten cheerios left in a bowl on the coffee table, "Well, she wasn't lively enough for breakfast... and I tried putting hot cococa in the coffee pot."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:35 am

Claire snorted softly at that, ruffling Jazz's hair a bit. "How did that go?" She asked, before plucking the sleeping Lucia from Jazz and cradling her in her arms, bouncing her gently and cooing softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:38 am

"I left it in there and added the coffee..." Jazz yawned, rocking Lucia gently when she began to stir, "It's an interesting taste... you're welcome to it." A pause followed and she looked at her sheepishly, "We, ah.... need to get milk, though. I might have accidentally let it expire."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:40 am

"Jaaaazz, I was only gone for 4 days..." Claire groaned, shaking her head just a little bit and sighing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:51 am

"We didn't get groceriesssss," she insisted, slowing the rocking as Lucia forfeited her surprise naptime, her mother's voice awakening her, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:53 am

Claire sighed softly, taking a seat beside Jazz once again, reaching out and patting her on the shoulder. "Alright. We'll go and get groceries later..." She murmured, noticing that Lucia was finally beginning to stir. She smiled brightly, reaching out and patting her daughter's back. "Hello Lucia~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:55 am

The girl's eyes opened almost instantly at this, her face beaming with joy. In seconds, her hands were reaching out to Jazz, and she was doing her damnedest to get out of Papa's arms and into Mama's. Jazz groaned overly dramatically, passing the girl over before setting about searching for a more appropriate breakfast. Her feet seemed insistent that she was suffering from sleep drunkedness, though.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:57 am

Claire held Lucia tight, smiling brightly and rubbing her nose against Lucia's. "Mama missed you soooo much. I thought about you every day~" She cooed softly, kissing Lucia's little button nose and slowly spinning in a circle with her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:58 am

Lucia giggled, though she still wasn't thoroughly awake, happy to see her mother once more. Jasmine, meanwhile, was leaning against the sink and wondering at what point she could just take a shower and sleep in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:03 am

As if reading her mind, Claire turned to Jazz. 'You can't sleep in the tub again." She asserted, walking over to Jazz and kissing her on the cheek. "I'll make you a deal. You go and get ready, and we can go wherever you want for lunch before we get groceries."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:05 am

"Can I get another tattoo?" She asked with a lopsided grin, teasing Claire; they both knew what was really the best form of bribery.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:07 am

"It depends on what you want..." Claire said with a small sigh, looking up and down her girlfriend's visible skin at all of the tattoos, smiling just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:10 am

"Maybe a pin-up," she grinned, winking at the girl to pass her meaning across.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:15 am

Claire blushed at that, looking away. "W-Well... If you need inspiration..." She murmured, bouncing Lucia a few times to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:16 am

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmhm," Jazz said, giving her a once over, "I've seen more than enough to get a good sketch, I promise you." Yawning once more, she stepped over and kissed Claire on the forehead, smirking, still.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:21 am

Claire's cheeks couldn't get any redder, refusing to meet Jazz's eyes. She slowly moved past her girlfriend, slipping into the living room to let Lucia play with her toys and escape Jazz's smirk.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:23 am

The pistol merely laughed, downing her strange coffee combo before heading back to their room to change into not-day-old-clothes. She returned a few minutes later, dressed and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)   Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire and Jazz's Townhouse (Rated M for possible shenanigans in the future)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next