Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse Empty
PostSubject: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 10:45 am

Timestamp: 2 Days after 'Replacing what was Lost'
9:32 PM
---

Viator pulled his tie tighter around his neck before turning in front of the mirror. He brushed some lint off his shoulders and then made his way to the downstairs, sitting with only the fireplace to serve as lighting, a collection of classical music playing over the speakers in the back of the living room. He sat in the largest chair with a glass of bourbon, nursing the drink in his left hand and sighing in annoyance at how long it would take for him to reach The Attic now that his portals had been taken from him. In fact, expanding his collection in any way would be difficult now. He let out a sigh and focused his attention on his artificial arm, at least enjoying that Sylas had given him the evening to himself.

Viator's Suit
Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse 382f0e1d1f212ef4dbaebec4522f10bd
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 11:14 am

A light tapping sounded from the doorway, a sort of eerie stillness overtaking the area around it. Stepping to close to the zone would incite a sort of ethereal whispering, the lure of desire's lustrous madness beckoning one forward.

ooc:

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse 85e946072aaf1c29d0cf92c8fb724944
She'll be in a slightly more refined version of this. And yes, her hair is pulled back, as well. Side note: he wouldn't have heard her walk up, you'll find out.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 11:20 am

Viator stood slowly from his chair, taking slow and practiced steps towards the door, opening it with a brow raised. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 11:27 am

Tsu's smirk greeted him on the other side, left hand braced against the door frame, body slightly angled towards it while the other hand was partially buried under her hood. Her eyes were dancing in their slightly glowing, maroon depths. The air around her seemed to coax him forward, a trait that she hadn't actually had for quite a while, now. Nonetheless, it was there, and with the tight little number and stiletto-level boots she donned, it was even more obvious. "Miss me, pālatū?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 11:29 am

Viator returned her smirk with one of his own, reaching out to wrap a hand around her waist and pull her inside, grinning. "Of course I did..." He cupped her cheek in his metal hand, leaning forward to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 8:33 pm

She didn't really need to lean up to meet him, but she did so anyway, the cold of his weapon form not appearing to affect her in the slightest. Her right hand went from her hair to his, running from the front straight back and down, tugging at the hair at the base of his neck. With her left, she wound it about his waist, pressing close but not so much as to make it seem desperate.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 9:09 pm

Viator quickly picked her up and carried her into the house, kicking the door closed with ease. He brought her to his chair in front of the fireplace, sitting down and shifting her so she was sitting in his lap. "And how is my lovely white rose tonight?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:32 pm

She smiled, a hint of a purr to her voice as she nuzzled her face against his, some part of her trying to repress the madness that was demanding the attention of them both, "Cold, for starters." She laughed at that, eyes drifting to the fireplace, the flames dancing in the maroon irises. "And what of you?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:41 pm

Viator pulled her close and kissed her cheek gently, running a hand through her hair. "Adjusting, mon cheri." He held her close to him and stared into the fire as well, his bright red eyes flickering in the fire light
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:43 pm

"Nice hand," she said, eyes trailing over the reflective surface. She rolled up his sleeve effortlessly, seeming as though it was common practice for her, and her fingers trailed along the outer, metal shell. "How's it serving you?" The purr was still there, her trademark, melodic echo, but she was seeming more normal now --- as normal as she could be.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 8:54 pm

"Enjoying the vibrating function." He said with a smirk and a laugh, squeezing Tsukiko's waist and then kissing her cheek again, cupping the other with his prosthetic arm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:00 pm

Her eyebrow raised instantly at this, a smirk appearing across her painted lips. "Vibrating function?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:04 pm

He let out a chuckle and held up his arm, his fingers and hands starting to buzz lightly. "Ser? Vibrating function."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:06 pm

"Whyyyyyyy?" She asked, the purr back with a vengeance, a full-fledged coyness edging it as she leaned closer, "I can think of no decent reason for such a thing."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:09 pm

"To be honest? Neither of us has any idea. He was toying with it after he recovered, and suddenly his hand was vibrating. Either Naga or Golden had a bit of fun while working on it." He said was a chuckle, stroking her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:17 pm

The strange woman leaned into his touch, and an internal groan could be heard, mentally, in the back of her head as Kazuki stirred from her mental sleep to the overly cutesy, gag-inducing intimacy. Tsukiko giggled what could be argued as too innocently at this, leaning forward to kiss him, the influence of her madness silently pleading for more sexual contact.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:30 pm

Viator simply continued to caress her lovingly, simply holding her tight. He smirked some after a few minutes. "You know... I half expected you to show up in a school girl's outfit."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:44 pm

The giggle that followed was definitely too innocent, and more than a little bit amused. She nodded to the overly large, especially for her, purse that she'd dropped just inside the front door before shrugging. "Never question my arsenal, love." A wink followed, as well as a little, double-click of her tongue, "I have more than a few tricks up my sleeve."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:47 pm

"I would love for you to show them to me, mon cheri." He said, effortlessly slipping into Sylas's second language. His face held a small smirk, though his gaze was far from what one would call hungry.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:52 pm

She raised a brow at him, and the glow flickered in her eyes for a moment as she did so. Something about his tone seemed off, though she couldn't quite detect what. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to his, just the slightest bit demanding but testing the waters more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:54 pm

He smirked some, arms wrapping tightly around her and holding her close as he returned her kiss with gusto. His metal hand gently tangled in her snow white hair, tugging gently on it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 9:56 pm

She smiled in response against his lips, the curious nerves dying down as she wound her arms about his neck, pressing up against him as she kissed back. Kazuki buzzed at the edges of his subconsciousness, warning her none-to-subtly to watch herself, as her madness had been far from in check these passed few weeks.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:06 pm

Viator kissed her with passion, though it was obvious that he was restraining himself for her sake. He would not push her over the edge into madness once again, as he had when he taught her how to manifest outside of her host. No, he would be careful with her, for she deserved to be treated carefully.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:08 pm

The whimper that sounded in response was pitiful, and a sudden flurry of the air around them had her pulling back, covering her eyes as he hair seemed to darken in various sections, Kazuki both offering and threatening to take over, should she need to. She cursed out apologies, most of them in Nepali, which had Kazuki all but wincing as she sunk back inside, avoiding the language like a curse.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 10:10 pm

He leaned forward and pressed his forehead to hers, quieting her with a kiss. "Shhh mon cheri... shh..." He offered her another kiss and smiled. "Slowly. That's how we'll take this. Slowly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse   Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylas's (And Viator's) Townhouse
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next