Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)   The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 10:07 am

Axyl allowed xer to guide him through the office door, giving a sheepish smile in the direction he sensed Justice was. "Sorry. I'm just accustomed to people only giving me favors when they actually want something. The whole politician's son thing really helps with that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)   The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:37 pm

"Not a problem," Justice said, not bothering to take the time, at present, to ask about hte detail. "Let' just get this sorted out and we'll go from there, yes?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)   The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 7:54 pm

"Are we going to get there soon? It's getting irritating with everything being a blurry mess," Axyl asked xer after a moment, still clinging on to her arm."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)   The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:09 pm

Xe nodded in response, greatful when the door finally opened and the doctor approached. Smiling softly at the pair, shaking his head at Justice --- who didn't have to be here, ever, but seemed to accompany every single one of xir friends when they did --- he lead them over to the machine to start evaluating Axyl's prescription. The tests didn't take long, from right-left dominance, the air puffing, "read the letters on the screen," and pupil dilation. Soon they had a pair of temporary glasses that, while not his proper prescription, would suffice with only minimum headaches for the three to seven days that it would take for his proper lenses to come in. With a warm smile, he dismissed the pair, reminding the weapon that he would need to keep the temporary sunglasses on for a while until his pupils readjusted.

As soon as they left the office, Justice turned almost sheepish, looking at him with a sort of embarrassed what-do-I-do-now expression. "I guess proper introductions are in order now," xe began, offering xir hand once more, "Justice Abbey, 1-Star EAT Academy meister. Nice to meet you."

Last edited by Mistress Lani on August 20th 2016, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)   The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 9:53 pm

Axyl was still through all of the tests, and when they got out he nodded slightly in thanks. "I appreciate this all," he muttered. "I'm Axyl Murphy, EAT weapon. Nice to meet you, I guess," he muttered. The weapon seemed a little embarrassed that he was grabbing on to Justice now that he could see. "I apologize for having to hold on to you, um.. Miss?" As his eyes adjusted, Axyl squinted at xer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)   The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 10:53 am

"Mixter," Justice corrected with a sort of embarrassed sigh, "I'm... agender. I use xir pronouns, but 'they' works, too." The conversation seemed almost to make the meister more sheepish, but at least xe wasn't angry. Heterochromaic eyes met his and xe smiled crookedly, "Feel a little better, now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)   The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The heart is a lonely hunter. (Private, myself and Lani)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2