Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) Empty
PostSubject: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 6:30 pm

At a clearing in the forest atop the large forested hill that is the training ground of the DWMA waited Glyndwr and, the dragon, Yurio. Glyndwr was atop Yurio's back, preparing his saddle to be fitted with the, now improved, acrobatic harness. Glyndwr took the time to make the harness more comfortable for the wearer the night before this arranged meeting. "Right. S'all done." Glyndwr said, as he jumped off of the admittedly bored dragon onto the ground. Glyndwr then sat on the ground, waiting, for a certain girl to get there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:44 pm

She knew she probably shouldn't have her soul protect down this close to the school, but with the choker-turned necklace around her neck that contained her DWMA ID and the sheer level of energy she had, she didn't particularily care. And so, there the strange little witch meister was, gliding through the trees in her familiar form, fur containing the barest hint of purple as she darted from one area to the next before finally transforming in mid-air and plopping down a few meters away from them. Her eyes were wide and her smile was pleasant as she approached, her pace somewhere between a jog and a skip as she made her way towards them. It seemed she almost could not remain focused on the dragon, her eyes constantly darting to meet the familiar purple of her boyfriend's every chance they got.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 7:07 am

Yurio's head turned in Aurora's direction somewhat earlier than Glyndwr's, possibly due to his superior sense of smell, and Glyndwr stood up as soon as his girlfriend transformed out from her animal form. "Aurora!" He exclaimed excitedly, also smiling widely. Glyndwr took up a slightly hurried pace when he moved towards Aurora, arms outstretched, looking to give his partner a hug. Yurio looked on at Glyndwr's display of affection, bored and seemingly judging the pair. Whatever exchange was going on between Glyndwr and Yurio caused the latter to look somewhat chuffed and the first to give the latter menacing glares. It it would have seemed perfectly peculiar, to see the reactions but not hear the speech.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 1:20 pm

She smiled, sliding into his arms effortlessly, her own sliding beneath his arms and wrapping around him as she giggled. "Nice to see you again." The tension seemed almost palpable, but she was clearly not comfortable questioning it, evident by the strange, uncharacteristic reservation in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 3:46 pm

"Likewise." Glyndwr said, squeezing Aurora tightly. Glyndwr didn't usually explain what went on between Yurio and him, but this seemed like a time to do so. "Also, don't worry if I throw Yurio random looks or if he looks REALLY damn smug or of things are the other way around. It's just banter between us. Happens all the time. This time he's going on about me and you, and I think he's just jealous." He explained, still holding on tight. Yurio didn't seem as pleased with himself as he was before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 9:48 pm

The little wish blushed at this, burying her face into his chest, her speech muffled as she responded, "What's... he been saying?" There was still the same old gittiness about her, coupled with an increased dose of nervousness over the addition of the boys' banter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 7:56 am

"Eh... Stuff." Glyndwr replied, not exactly eager to repeat the exchanges. "Nothing to worry about though, it's mostly quite childish stuff from both him and me. Mostly from him." He explained, mostly truthful. "Just, ignore it. It always happens."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 8:58 am

She shifted a bit, moving just slightly from his grip and looking up at him, "Should I be worried of him throwing me, then?" The tone was teasing, an innocent little joke, but the worry in her eyes was nonetheless real.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 9:42 am

"No, he won't do anything like that." Glyndwr assured Aurora, looking down and into her eyes. "So, you wanna fly up in the air, then?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:31 am

She smiled wide, nodding excitedly at the question. Looking around him, her eyes sought those of the dragon, and she offered him a friendly expression, "Hello..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 12:26 pm

"You wanna try flying without the harness first, and then try the more acrobatic stuff?" Glyndwr asked. Once he was greeted, Yurio slowly shuffled his whole body so he was entirely facing Glyndwr and Aurora. Yurio blinked at Aurora a few times and shuffled forwards along the ground a little distance.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 12:45 pm

She nodded slowly, but stepped around him, holding her hand out, letting the dragon sniff her. "Dare I ask what you've practiced doing...?" Her eyes met those of the reptile, watching, curious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 3:14 pm

"Well... What do you mean by that?." Glyndwr asked as he turned to face towards Yurio and Aurora. Instead of just sniffing Aurora's hand, Yurio gave it a quick lick.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:23 pm

Aurora laughed at the gesture, stepping forward and smoothing the scales against the beast's face. "You two haven't tried to, say.... drop and catch you in mid-air or anything, right?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:18 pm

"We haven't done it on purpose yet, but it ended up happening at one point anyway." Glyndwr said, moving forwards and past Yurio, to get to the saddle. Yurio tried to focus on Aurora's hand, ending up with crossed eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:20 pm

Aurora laughed, carefully moving to the dragon's cheek so that he wouldn't hurt himself. "Tried to flip and weren't harnessed properly?" The question was directed at her boyfriend, though her eyes hadn't fully left Yurio yet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:25 pm

"Forced to flip. I don't actually wear the harness most of the time." Glyndwr said, turning towards Aurora after finishing adjusting everything. "So, you gonna get on?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:29 pm

Aurora nodded, scratch gently behind Yurio's ear before walking over to Glyndwr, a wide, affectionate smile on her face. "And he doesn't mind me trying?" Her hand almost reflexively went for his, her thumb gliding along the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 2:36 pm

"No, he doesn't." Glyndwr replied, taking hold of Aurora's hand. He stepped to the side, gesturing at the stirrup of the saddle with his free hend. "Put your left foot in that and get your right leg around to the other side over the top." He lifted the hand he held up, to give support if needed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:41 pm

She nodded without question, stepping into the stirrup and swinging her leg over. The little witch nearly stumbled off-balance when she did so, but she merely laughed it off and latching onto the horn.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 2:51 pm

Once Aurora was settled in the saddle, Glyndwr climbed onto the dragon's back and sat behind the wings, with both his legs to one side. "So, are you ready for takeoff?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 12:25 pm

She held on carefully, looking back at him with a wide smile and a nod. "I'm ready if you both are."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 12:46 pm

"Alright then. Here we go." Glyndwr replied, turning himself around so he was facing the front of Yurio, with one leg either side. Once Glyndwr was settled, Yurio stood and spread his wings, which he then flapped as he made a short run forwards. The dragon jumped and finally lifted off into the air.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 1:10 pm

Her grip on the horn tightened as he ran, a startled squeal escaping her. The sound dissolved into a fit of giggles as they became airborne, her eyes wide and happy. "This is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 1:18 pm

Glyndwr moved a little closer to Aurora, though he couldn't get past the wings. "Just you wait till we gain some altitude." Glyndwr said, rather loudly, to be heard over the wind. Yurio was still at a shallow angle, heading upwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)   To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To soar in the air. (Private: Arc and Lani)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next