Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  Empty
PostSubject: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:36 pm

B.J was sitting at a table in a local diner, he had ordered a uburger and a shake, nothing too extravagant. The violet eyed weapon was fiddling with the salt shaker on his table, thinking about what he was going to do during the weekend, Probably nothing, maybe video games and ramen...Geez I need some friends.., the weapon thought. After a while, a waitress brought B.J his food. Only it wasn't what he ordered. It was chicken tenders and tea. As the waitress started to walk off, B.J raised his hand "Uh..This wasn't what I ordered.." but the teen practically murmured it aloud, so the waitress didn't hear, "...Ok". Gosh he sucked..
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:43 pm

The next table over, a rather annoyed looking meister was flagging another waitress down. It was possible that BJ might recognize her from the school, as she taught ranged weaponry, though her partner had mysteriously vanished over a year before. Regardless, she seemed none too happy as she explained that she had the wrong food, in fact unknowingly having the weapon's order, instead. After a string of apologies, the waitress took the plate, struggling to sort out the mix up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2016, 12:24 pm

B.J looked over at the woman who happened to have his order, Huh, looks like she got what I ordered..Weird, the weapon thought. "Um...Hey, excuse me Miss?" He said to the meister, "Is this what you ordered?" He asked before pointing at the platter of chicken tenders, even if he had to reorder, this lady could still eat now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:23 pm

The woman glanced over, surprised, and nodded. Looking around for a moment, she shrugged and gestured towards the apparently open seat opposite of him. "Mind if I join you?" She asked, tone significantly lighter and friendly that it had seemed when directed at the waitress not a minute previously.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:38 pm

A bit surprised by the question, B.J wasn't necessarily opposed to sharing his table, so he shrugged and responded with "Be my guest" , the weapon entirely neutral to the situation at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:50 pm

Himura nodded at this, making her way over to the table. Reaching a hand over, she introduced herself, "Kazuko Himura," she said simply, offering as friendly a smile as the military-oriented woman could manage in her current state of irritation.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:09 pm

B.J took the hand, though a bit reluctantly since he was more of a fist bump guy, and simply said "B.J, nice to meet you", the weapon didn't necessarily have a smile on his face, but he didn't project any negative feelings either.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:11 pm

The meister nodded, grabbing one of the tenders from the plate and nodding to him in invitation to take one for himself. "Are you a student at the Academy, BJ? I think I might have seen you around."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:16 pm

B.J took a tender before shrugging "Not really, I don't attend Amy classes or anything like that" he replied, the wrap on then took a bite of the chicken tender.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:18 pm

She nodded, shrugging. Perhaps she was wrong, after all. With so many students coming in and out of the Academy, day after day, year after year, she was bound to get confused at one point or another. "What brings you to Death City, then?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:24 pm

B.J sighed a bit "Well, due to my family being evil buttmunchers, I was put under temporary surveillance..And then I sorta just stayed here, because I don't have much money to travel...How about you? Were you born here or something?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:27 pm

"Teacher," she explained, eating at her food idly, almost disinterested in it, now that the order was messed up. "I graduated from the Academy with my partner... who left. I teach ranged weaponry, now."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:36 pm

B.J tilted his head a bit "Is there a reason they left, if you don't mind me asking?", he usually didn't up and ask personal question usually, but he was curious.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:38 pm

"Just moved on," The meister said, shrugging, "We were both combatant, as far as our training went, but that's not what she wanted to do with her life. So, she left. I worked with another weapon for a while, but he disappeared some time ago, now."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:55 pm

B.J was tempted to ask if she found out what happened to her second partner, but felt like he'd asked enough "Well, that sounds sorta sucky, but hey, what's running a class like?" The violet eyed teen asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 8:50 am

She shrugged at the inquiry. "It depends on the students." Just then, the waitress returned to her table, looking around before finding her with the young man. Seeming relieved, she set both of their correct meals down, leaving the one they were sharing; she'd be paying for it, regardless, so someone might as well enjoy it. After sputtering apologies and promising drink refills, she darted back off. Shaking her head, Kazuko returned her attention to him. "Some of them are incredibly talented, but some would rather play around than focus. I can't blame them, but I teach ranged weaponry. There are projectiles flying constantly. It's not exactly the safest environment."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 2:09 pm

B.J tried to imagine a bunch of throwable weapons flying hthrough the air of a classroom, What if one of the weapons was a living weapon? Being tossed would probably be pretty scary, he thought randomly before turning his attention back to the woman in front of him and the meal he had originally offered. "Oh, cool" he said "Say, you want me to pay for half of those chicken tenders? I did eat some after all".
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 8:10 am

She waved a hand dismissively at it. "The waitress would have taken it to get thrown away, if we weren't eating off of it. You're good." The teacher settled, looking him over, curious. "What weapon are you?" The question came after a long pause of silence and an almost far-off gaze, eyes both focused heavily on him and elsewhere before she had spoken.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 1:46 pm

B.J felt a bit uncomfortable when the woman had stated at him and simultaneously into space, Maybe she's deep in thought and doesn't notice she's staring?.., he thought. B.J was a bit caught off guard when she spoke again, blinking a bit before answering her question "Oh" he said "I'm a guitar".
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 11:30 am

"A guitar?" She repeated, seeming surprised by the unorthodox weapon. Working at the DWMA exposed you to every manner of character, from good to bad, typical to unusual, but she herself had not heard of a guitar weapon before. "How does... what does your weapon form attack with?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2016, 9:46 pm

"Well" B.J began "Once resonated with a meister, the guitar grows blades on the side, it's like a musical ax, sort of... But the appearance depends on what the meister is like", the pale haired boy reached for another chicken tender after replying.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 11:22 am

"Really?" She said, further intrigued, unaccustomed to such an unorthodox weapon, though impressed and amused by it's play on words existence. "Do you have a meister?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 5:44 pm

Ooc: Sorry that I haven't responded, I just don't know whether to say yes because in future threads he gets a meister, or no because this is a thread made before the future one..Hmm
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 9:25 am

ooc: You can determine the timing of this thread, so feel free to go ahead and say that he has one.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:00 am

B.J nodded "Yeah, she's pretty nice" he said before scratching the back of his head "Though, this is really the first time either of us had any extended interaction with the academy, we never even battled before, new experience for both of us, eh?"

Ooc: I actually wanted to tinker with the idea of having multiple meisters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)    Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, this isn't what I ordered (Lani n I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next