Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) Empty
PostSubject: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 2:27 am

Continuation of Perhaps We Don't Belong Parts 1 and 2

Current Users: Lani & Ace
Current Characters: Arusa & Justice

------------------------------------

Justice nodded, though there seemed to be some level of distance in xir eyes. When the door open, xe jumped back in fight before looking at him, just strolling passed. After blinking a few times, the meister followed in after him, looking around in confusion. "So... do you have any idea where Stein even is?" Xe rubbed xir arm a bit nervously before hopping onto one of the beds. Xir legs swung beneath it, eyes looking everywhere but at the shinigami. Xe wasn't used to acceptance, or being told not to change, or that xe was a perfect example of what a girl should be... or being groped. Xir arms went up to cover xir chest reflexively.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:16 am

"Well, no. But by the looks of the room, I'd say he's not far." A series of tendrils sprung out from Arusa's back, enclosing on the mess. Eventually, the substance detached from Arusa's body, and was left as a black sphere on the ground. "Well, I hope he doesn't mind that I cleaned this up for him." The sphere eventually collapsed on itself, leaving nothing behind but a small puddle, which disappeared as the Shinigami placed his foot on it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:22 am

Justice watched the display in more than a little confusion. "Did... all of that go to the little pocket dimension?" Xe waved towards it, "Where I was?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 4:06 am

"Y-yes. The Black Water can act as a gateway to a dimension that I create with my soul. It's similar to the way Honorable Grandfather uses mirrors as travel or communication." Arusa sat beside Justice. "It's all really complicated, and I've learned to just go with it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:15 am

Justice offered a bit of a smile and nodded in understanding. Xir hands dropped slowly and xe looked towards him, held tilted just the slightest bit with interest. "If you create it," xe began, turning towards him fully, pulling xir legs onto the bed and leaning against xir knees, "then why, do you think, is it also so destructive?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 8:27 pm

"What do you mean?" Arusa removed a stethoscope and some other tools from a drawer. "I-if you could remove your shirt..." He gestured to the stethoscope, hoping she wouldn't get the wrong idea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 8:36 pm

Justice blushed red but nodded, looking down and sliding the black band tee over xir head. Though small, xir chest was covered by a thick sports bra that could easily have been mistaken for a midriff top. He could tell just how discreet xir figure was, now, with only the slightest dip in the sides of xir waist, muscles obvious across the entirety of xir upper body, a clear six pack on xir abdomen, completed by the typically irresistible 'v' made at the edges of xir hips. "I.... I mean," xe said, distracted xirself with the previous topic. "That you create the world, and yet you said that there are monsters inside it, and we know just how destructive and risky the black water itself can be..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 5:21 pm

"Well, everyone has their demons, don't they?" Arusa did his best to keep eye contact with his patient to keep her from feeling uncomfortable. "I suppose that's what the monsters represent. Aand the Black Water is only destructive to things that reject it. For instance, the substance alone is useless on many Kishin Eggs, as their bodies aren't made of water. The Black Water reacts violently with regular water, but on it's own it's a very stable substance." He pressed the cold steel of the stethoscope against different parts of Justice's body, listening for any abnormalities. "Breathe in." He'd say occasionally. "I'll be honest. You do have a very healthy body for your age. Also, you seem to be perfectly fine, regarding any damage you've sustained."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 9:33 pm

Justice nodded to him, an embarrassed smile on xir face. Slowly, xe pulled out a smirk before reaching out --- fairly unfamiliar with normal social policies --- and forcing him to meet xir eyes. "Was that a hint of jealousy, or are you flirting?" The tone was playful, innocent, getting xir little joke out in the open while leaving room to actually receive some sort of answer from him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 10:27 pm

"D-don't be silly. Why would I have any reason to flirt with you, Mixter." Arusa looked away with false dignity. "I don't even know if you're a woman." He lied, hoping to regain the ambiguity of her gender that she desired.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 9:22 am

The meister raised a brow before laughing, "You lie quite poorly, Death." Justice gestured to xir torso, smiling softly. "I appreciate the effort, but you are nonetheless lying, and rather obviously at that."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 3:00 pm

Arusa, now defeated after his floundering attempt, sat beside Justice after putting away the medical tools. "You can um... put your shirt back on now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2014, 9:58 pm

Justice nodded, sliding it back on effortlessly, though xe couldn't manage to meet his eyes. "So, do I only have to have your seal of approval or should I wait for Stein as well?" At this point, the meister was seeming slightly awkward, though xe had lost any intentions to go to class or really be around ninety percent of the school's population.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 3:43 am

"You are free to leave now, if you wish, Mixter Abbey." Arusa bowed in a somewhat regal manner, and held out a hand to help Justice off the bed. "I will do everything in my power to keep your secret safe."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 11:40 pm

Xir teeth ground slightly as xe thought, seeming more than a little nervous. Justice took his hand, however, hopping down before offering a nod. "Is... there any way that I can still get out of gym class today...?" On xir feet, xe was shifting a bit, toes pointed slightly inward as xe shifted xir weight, eyes seemingly randomly glancing down as  xe tried to correct xirself. "I... would rather not go. It's a bit difficult trying to hide when uniforms give you away... and I'm not exactly... the most comfortable, right now."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2014, 11:45 pm

Arusa gave off a brilliant smile as he gripped Justice's hands in his. "Don't worry one bit! I'll speak to Honorable Grandfather and have you removed from gym. If you'd like..." The Shinigami looked at her gently. "I'd be willing to help you stay in shape while you sit out on your gym class."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 12:01 am

The meister's face burned instantly and xe looked down, pushing xir hair and braid behind xir left ear before rubbing at the lobe gently, clearly embarrassed. "Only if... that wouldn't be too much trouble for you?" A sudden grin appeared, and the anxiety began to crumble away. "Can you... play baseball, by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 12:06 am

"Well, I've never tried," Arusa chuckled in an idiotic manner. "but that doesn't mean that I can't! But um... what's baseball?" He asked sincerely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 12:15 am

Xe couldn't help it; xe busted into all-out laughter in seconds, shaking xir head all the while. "It's a sport." Justice explained, smiling at him, "I used to play competition until I was about ten." The meister shrugged. "It technically requires multiple players, but one could attempt practice with two." Justice reached into xir back pocket, pulling out a chained wallet and showing an old baseball picture from when xe was about eight, holding the winning ball as xir teammates held xir on their shoulders. Xir hair was much longer, then, tied back in a pony tail beneath xir helmet, and xe seemed genuinely happy, proud even.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 12:53 am

"You certainly look far different from how you do now." Arusa released Justice's hands and looked at the picture closer. "You also look a lot happier. Jusice, are you sure you want this for yourself? Yes, there are stereotypes in this world, but wouldn't it be far more extravagant to prove them wrong instead of hiding from them?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 1:30 am

Justice looked down as xe slid the picture back in xir wallet and returned it to xir pocket. "I only get questioned for my choice this way." Xe said, shrugging, though xir hand went to xir ear again, rubbing the pierced lobe tenderly. "I get called any number of things as a 'girl.'" Another shrug followed xir words, "Granted, most of them are 'dike...'" xe winced. "I just want to be me. No judgements. No cursing, no making fun of... no pranking, no teasing... just me. Just... Justice Evelia Abbey."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 1:36 am

"Well..." Arusa stepped forward and put Justice in a calm embrace. "Justice Evelia Abbey, I think you are a great person, whether you are a young lady, young man, or neither. You're choice to be neither is your own, and I will stand by you on your decision."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 2:11 am

Justice stiffened, unsure of how to really respond. "You... don't even know me." Xe said finally, eyes averted, face flushed, confusion evident. "Why are you so..." Xe sought the word, unsure, "Loyal?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 2:37 am

"Well, we're friends, right?" Arusa nodded confidently. "And besides, I was the one that spilled your secret, right? So it's only normal that I should help you keep it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 11:39 am

Xe let a small smirk try to tug at xir lips, "You know that sounds a little backwards, right?" Justice let out a weak laugh, "But either way..." The meister looked at him and nodded, smiling a bit crookedly. "I'm glad... thank you, Arusa."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)   Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Or Perhaps We Do (Ace & Lani)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next