Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orion Koli Miora

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 4:32 pm

Orion Koli Miora  1lAE9hE

Orion Miora

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None at Moment (WIP)

Weapon Form:  weapon form upon transforming is a Naginata. The Blade is a stainless steel like look, with flames imbedded into the metal part of the blade, the lines being completely black where the image is imbedded. The pole consists of it being shaped like a cross, the two left and right sides of the cross being short, and can be used for extra guard, with the downward part of the cross is circular and is the pole the Meister has their hands on, unless using the Naginata in a different fighting style. The pole is a very nice grey, and also consists of purple lines on the left and right sides of the cross pole. When the user however also uses another part of Orion, the blade can shoot out from the pole which is connected to silver colored chains, and can go back into the pole by the Meister's wish. The pole also has seemingly cloth wrappings on the pole as well. However he can also defend himself by making his whole hand into the Naginata blade to defend himself.

Love Interest: None at Moment.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: He often wears his normal clothing, but I guess it wouldn't be to normal. He wears a slightly ripped light brown hoodie, with sitches to hold the pockets together. He can also zip this down and take it off with a silver zipper, with a pocket to add to the hoodie, which also, the sleeves were ripped off to reveal his black line tattoos, along with three small black dots to. He has a few scars, one on his nose, and two on his cheek. He wears, light brown pants with sitches to hold the pants together on the areas where the sitches are shown. He does in fact go barefooted, and if wearing anything on his feet, sandals or flip flops. He has tan skin, hazel eyes, and black hair with small purple streaks in it.

Personality: To be honest, Orion is more of a split personality person, one time he can be a completely calm and mostly doesn't care much at what's happening, then another time or certain situation he can be brave and cocky, and a fighter. However, his main personality is mostly the first one, hes a kind and calm soul, and really likes to try to make friends, because he's sorta social at times, unless of course, him just waking up or in a bad mood...he secretly worries a lot, but knows darn well how to hide it. Truly, people know he can be strong if he tries, but he just can have low coincidence sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes.

History: Orion, before he became a weapon student in DWMA, was actually homeless with his mother and father in Europe, and had to scavenge and beg for money and food, along with other things to keep themselves entertained. However, he began to become alone as his father died of a mysterious illness, somehow Orion not catching it, and his Mother disappearing later on when his father died. He began to survive alone, and had to even fight to get what he needed..
Which also showed to him of his power...During a fight he had, he had actually managed to transform his whole hand into a Naginata blade out of the blue. After that he had been helping strangers by putting thief's to Justice and other small things...Which somehow got to DWMA, where he had been observed, where they asked him to join. DWMA, wasn't a school for him...It was a new home, and a new beginning, being able to join DWMA was an event that shaped his life to a whole new angle...Now, what he's planning to do is skeptical even to himself, becoming a Death Scythe and new weapon or such is more of a side goal, unless the Meister he has is content on it...But, he knows being in DWMA will be able to save many people from the Kishin race, and the to save the whole world at that matter...

Soul Count: 5

Miscellaneous: None at moment.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by pinkicomp on July 5th 2016, 8:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 4:39 pm

To any mod or admin who reply:

My mistake btw with the Finished, since there probably will be errors, I can't seem to edit it off, and I really do apologize for that. Anyways I can't wait to hear feedback or if it will be accepted! Hope to reply to you soon!

From User: Pinkicomp

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 4:59 pm

Hello Pinkicomp! I am Vagrant, and I will be your Mod today. First to edit you message there should be a button at the top right hand corner of your post.  If you could go through and unbold your text, that would be highly appreciated. There also is some information from the template left over on your character sheet could you please remove it for me.

The text for each section should look like so from your perspective:
Code:
[b]Template Section Title:[/b] Character information

After you post it should look like this:
Template Section Title: Character information
Once you are satisfied with how you've edited respond in this post or message me/ another mod.

Thank you for your time, and welcome to SERP Pinkicomp. :)
Back to top Go down

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 6:08 pm

To Vagrant

I also have a small problem, I seem to be on mobile, and might have some difficulty editing, due to being on mobile, I might have to make a new post, or edit the current info by posting it on a reply from the replies on this. Would that work? Or what is your suggestion?

From User, pinkicomp
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 6:27 pm

Pinkicomp, if you are on your mobile, then in the top right hand corner there should be three lines. Tap those and you should be able to see a setting that says Classic Mode. If that doesn't work, then edit with what ever method you deem fit, and I will see if I can be of any further help. Thank you for your patience!

Don't forget to post after you have completed the edits~
Back to top Go down

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 10:45 pm

To Vagrant

Alright, thanks, and I'll get right to it!

From User, pinkicomp
Back to top Go down

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 11:08 pm

To Vagrant

Alright, I've finished, I can't wait to get feedback, and I hope this does well!

From User pinkicomp
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 11:49 pm

I like it. Copy this "[/color]" without the quotation marks, and paste it to the very end of your application to center your app. After that, Consider Orion approved! Thank your patience.
Back to top Go down

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 10:38 am

To Vagrant

Alright! But, what will the color do? Can I wonder? And also, what should I do after He's approved? Try to find an RP?

From user pinkicomp
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 2:52 pm

I apologize I meant to say [/center]. I was a bit tired, but you fixed everything satisfactorily. I would try to find an rp. You can go to the members section and ask for someone to join you in a thread, or you can join any Open thread. If you need more help feel free to message me.

Orion Koli Miora  Image10
Back to top Go down

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2016, 3:52 pm

To Vagrant

I might honestly need a little help finding an RP, I only say this due to how RP topics come in different titles and names then what I normally RP in, its different honestly. But I hope I may be able to gain some help.

From user pinkicomp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orion Koli Miora  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion Koli Miora    Orion Koli Miora  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orion Koli Miora
Page 1 of 1