Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dion Acre (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Dion Acre (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Dion Acre (Finished)   Dion Acre (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2016, 8:00 pm

Dion Acre (Finished) Closer10

Name (Acre, Dion)

Gender/Sex: (Male)

Meister: Halfheartedly looking for one

Weapon Form: Dion is a Demon Bellow, an instrument that is used to send puffs of air into a fire to stir the coals and make the fire burn hotter.
Dion Acre (Finished) 47522412
Dion's full weapon form almost looks like a lance or a weird spear, and he is about 9 feet long and has a sharp point at his end. On the other end, Dion has bulbous mass that is significantly heavier and serves as a counterbalance putting the center of gravity at the front of the two foot black handle of the bellow. This weapon is to primarily used for thrusting spear like motions, but it is substantial enough that if the user has to improvise they are able to swing this weapon to bludgeon opponents. On the part of him where the spear head meets the handle, there is a hand grip that when pulled causes the bellow to release forceful gusts of air.

The dust that Dion produces glistens golden in bright light, filling the area with its radiance. As they ignite they burn almost as exuberantly as the Sun casting away any nearby shadows. While producing gusts of dust he can ignite them and create a flame thrower like affect. When utilizing his Grigori soul, he can fly using the flames he produces from the the nozzle, and when he does so the flames condense to become a one foot long Fleur-de-lis.

Dion would say that he is "quite a hunky weapon."

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): "To me sexuality is more of a sliding scale, there are no true ones or true sevens."

Appearance: Standing at a decently tall height of 6'3", the Death Scythe typically fills the space around him with his wide, confident stance. His face shows the scarring from many intense burns which are predominantly on the right side of his face. The eye on this side is missing. The scarring is mostly covered by his medium length, black hair the hangs down past his chin. His hair shows signs of extensive damage (dryness, loads of split ends, etc.), maybe from when he used to always bleach his hair as a kid. While his broad shoulders and passive stern face may sometimes make him look a bit intimidating, his face usually softens when around others especially when they are younger than he is or he views them as vulnerable. Around his neck is a highly explosive collar- "You mean an 'incentivizing choker', yeah," a choker that has a small thin strip that glows blue typically. The collar was partially created with a spell, so whenever he directly disobeys an order it turns red. "Red means that I &!$@ed up, and if I don't get my &!$@ together then it could explode at any moment."

Personality:  More than anything Dion strives to be himself, "but for me that is nigh impossible because that requires me to know who I truly am. You are simply asking for too much." Dion is empathetic and reads into his peer's actions to try and figure out what they are feeling, sometimes looking too deeply into things. Don't take it too personally though because he simply cannot enjoy himself when there are people who are upset around him. He hopes by understanding others he can gleam some insight into himself. Dion is highly expressive about how he feels and won't hesitate to inform others when they've overextended themselves and crossed one his boundaries, that being said Dion tries to face every situation with as genuine of a smile as he can muster... that being said he does like hitting playfully and will punch a person repeatedly if he feels that he isn't given any other options. His initial thoughts are also typically highly pessimistic, and they typically focus on his feelings of isolation.

When he was a kid, he was a bit of a punk, and he was defiant to almost every form of authority he encountered. Often brushing off those around him, feeling that what they need or wanted to talk about could be put off until later because he didn't value others' time. To be fair though he didn't value his own time that much either, and spent a lot of time idle. "I was a wangsty, brooding little $!&@. I used to incessantly gripe about life, and I had quite the temper in those days. Thought I was putting the man or something in his place, I guess. Who knows. I haven't really changed though. My steez is just a bit more refined I guess."

History: Dion joined the DWMA a little more than 15 years ago, and while he was there he was an excellent student even though he went through meisters like seasons (with a few exceptions). He skipped most of his classes, seeing them as superfluous, and spent his time doing better things. In a couple years he had dozens of missions under his belt, and he began to get partnered with more powerful meisters despite the whimsical form of his weapon. By the time he reached his 99th soul his weapon form was basically the same as it is now, "it was just a little more, um, colorful then."

Shortly after Dion graduated from the academy at the age of 17, he was approached by a mysterious woman. She kidnapped him, and held him prisoner, subjecting him to many, many long years of torture. He remained obstinate though and came out more or less the same, not that he doesn't hold fear in his heart. He follows her whims with a cautious precision carrying out the very acts that he fought so hard to stop in his youth. Just as he felt alone in his youth, he works alone in his adulthood avoiding potential partners because of the kind of company he now has to keep. The owner of the remote to his collar has him kill innocents sometimes.

Hobbies:
Smoking (cigarettes and food alike)
Flower Pressing
Playing piano, guitar, or the organ (He may also do a number on your more vital organs if he is inclined to do so)
Watching misc. sportsball programs
Fishing and boating

Abilities:Upon becoming a Death Scythe he was able to infuse the powerful gusts of wind that his weapon creates with a highly combustible dust, and, while the intense flames it makes won't hurt him or his meister of they ignite it with their own wavelength, the force of the explosion can throw them back. This combined with his grigori soul makes his weapon form capable of flight.

Dion is capable of releasing gusts of wind for as long as he can hold his breath.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Heh, if you can Follow me, then overwhelming power and madness await you."

Last edited by VagrantAtHeart on October 15th 2016, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dion Acre (Finished)   Dion Acre (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2016, 8:48 pm

Dion Acre (Finished) AQc75m2
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Dion Acre (Finished)   Dion Acre (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2016, 12:57 pm

I am unaccepting this to revamp it.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Dion Acre (Finished)   Dion Acre (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2016, 6:40 pm

While this character could be fun to roleplay, I don't think that I will be using him, so I am going to drop him permanently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dion Acre (Finished)   Dion Acre (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dion Acre (Finished)
Page 1 of 1