Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) Empty
PostSubject: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2016, 11:06 pm

One Saturday night, specifically two days after first meeting his meister, Austin was feeling quite bored. Reaching into his pockets for his phone, Austin pulled it out nimbly and activated voice detection. "Siri, call Kyle G." he barked, putting his phone on speaker and tossing it onto his cabinet. Whilst he heard his phone ringing, he decided to get dressed, go out, maybe even with Kyle. Feeling daring, Austin put on a navy black collared shirt and a white plaid tie, khakis and skating shoes;something new to him. It was quite ironic, because he'd never skated in his life. "Hello, Kyle?" he mused after hearing the dial tone end.

The night was quite warm and calm, absolutely perfect to Kyle, who was already outside that Saturday. He brought his trusty old skateboard with him and mindlessly practiced some new and old tricks. Suddenly, he heard his Phone go off which made him stop. Reaching into his pocket and pulling it out he quickly read 'Austin' and answered the call. ''Yoooo what's up?'' He said casually, looking for a place to sit down.

"Yes, hello. I was thinking we could go sightseeing, as you know the area and I don't." he proposed, buttoning up his shirt, thinking twice, and switching out the tie for a navy black sweatshirt, keeping the khakis. After hearing Kyle's agreement and the area to meet him at, Austin set out from the dorms. Crossing the hall, going out the stairs, and making a 15 minute walk to what he used to consider "that" part of town, he decided to give it chance, because why else would Kyle be there? Going through a shopping district, to what he recgonized as the outskirts of Death City from a map, Austin spotted Kyle. Raising a hand in greeting and smiling, he shouted, "Hello, Kyle!" and jogged over to his partner.

Not like I got anything better to do... Kyle thought as he waited for his partner and now friend. Eventually he picked up his voice and glanced to the side, seeing the tall figure jog over to him. Atleast he didn't look like he was going to meet the president this time around. ''Took ya long enough.'' He responded in a stupid tone, setting his skateboard down so it would lean against the wooden bench he was sitting on. ''Greetings, my trusty weapon.'' He joked, saluting comedically.

"Sorry bout that! Not used to this part of town." he saluted back, confused as to why they were saluting. "Y'know, I've never skated. Mind if I try?" he said, ignoring whatever the answer was and setting the board down. Instead of setting his feet down atop the bolts, he put both his feet straight on the middle and pushed straight with his right foot. Because of improper technique and horrible pushing, he ended up going forward on pure momentum, only to slip straight into a corridor. Rubbing his back from the impact, he groaned, seeing the skateboard go behind him, back to his meister. "Pardon my language, but Goddamn", he groaned out of annoyance the second time, "skating is difficult." It wasn't until he stood back up that Austin saw what he would previously describe as a shady looking asian man in the corridor. "Pardon me for the noise, sir!" he sighed, dissapointed that he may have just bothered a homeless person. "Hey, Kyle! I'm coming back!" he chuckled, in a lower voice now that he knew there was another person in the alleyway, slowly making his way out the corridor.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 12:01 am

Desdemona had been lurking in an alleyway as she basked in the warm summer breeze, but was rudely interrupted by a boy chasing after a skateboard. This, she was fine with. When said boy then proceeded to misgender her, Desdemona's rage swelled inside of her. Storming after Austin, vines bearing razor sharp thorns made their way towards him and attempted to wrap around his neck. "I usually like to play with my food, but this?" She spat at Austin. "I can make an exception for a idiot," more vines attempted to wrap their way up the other's legs. If touched by the thorns, Austin's flesh would only be lightly cut into at first. If he angered Desdemona while trapped, the vines would only tighten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2016, 6:35 pm

Kyle didn't really appear to be paying attention for the most part while Austin was goofing off on his board. He replied lazily and distantly, probably staring at some birds as he heard Austin make his way back. What caught his attention though was the sound of another pair of footsteps quickly gaining in on them...Followed by the sound of a loud, booming thud which kept repeating itself.

Kyle quickly recognized the sound to be of someone's soul, yet completely unknown and with a hint of madness to it. His view snapped to Austin and a figure he couldn't quite make out behind him, something reaching for his weapon. Out of panic hearing the soul get closer and seeing Austin almost being caught Kyle screamed briefly in shock. While his shocked eyes kept staring beyond Austin he extended a hand, aiming to grab whatever part of his partner he could before he got caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 3:38 am

Walking out of the corridor, Austin hadn't realized vines were creeping up on him, until a shriek brought him back to attention. Jumping forward, Austin had thought his partner was in danger and jumped towards him, feeling himself being beckoned, turning into his weapon form. Only then, in between his meister reaching for him and the vines shooting out at him did he notice he was being grabbed at from both directions.

As was habit, when he completely turned into a weapon Austin's surroundings were enveloped in a blinding white light. As he sailed into his meister's hands, Austin was followed by a faint white light trail. WHAT THE FUCK? he thought, concentrating to telepathically message his partner, attempting to take note of the situation before the vines reached the two.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 11:09 pm

The vines grabbed Austin's weapon form, but didn't hold. Desdemona scowled, stepping a bit closer to them. Her eyes were red rimmed and bloodshot, and her flowery dress was torn and spattered with blood. Desdemona's madness wavelength only increased as her rage grew. Staring them down, the vines retreated back into her wrists and sealed up. That night she was wearing a low cut spaghetti strap type of dress that flattered her features well. One might even go as far as to call her beautiful, if her dress wasn't torn and bloodstained. "I am clearly not a male," She growled softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2016, 9:00 pm

''AUSTIN WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?'' Kyle screamed in a terrified rage, trying his best to keep his composure as the monster that stood before them continued to intimidate the boy. One second he's trying out his skateboard and the other he has a fucking KISHIN EGG chasing him! IN DEATH CITY! Wasn't this place supposed to be safe?!

God fucking dammit... Kyle thought, baring his teeth and growling in anger and stress. He readied himself, getting into his battle stance as his heart began to race. This egg had a considerably strong madness wavelength that only seemed to get stronger and stronger as she stared at them. Kyle was scared that she was probably too strong for them to face alone...But it's not like he has a choice now. ''Who the fuck cares what you are!?'' Kyle snarled at her, adrenaline coursing through his veins.

''You ready dude...?'' He said to his partner through telepathy, a strong hint of fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 9:54 pm

"I FUCKIN DIDN'T DO SHIT" he yelled, so scared that he actually forgot, God forbid, to pardon himself. "OKAY, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE NOT A MAN, I'M SORRY, GO AWAY YOU HOBO." he yelled, frightened out of his mind. Concentrating to connect with his partner through telepathy, he told him, "JUST STAB HER ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 10:13 pm

"Geez, you two curse a lot," Desdemona said softly, the vines slowly wrapping up her arms much like they were pet snakes. Her shattered glass eyes closed for a moment and she shook her head. "I don't want much of a fight," She insisted. Her bipolarness was kicking into high gear as she spoke. Her anger had dissipated, replaced with a type of placidness.

OOC: I shit you not I spent a solid fifteen minutes trying to find a word for "bipolarness"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 10:36 pm

What a mess they found themselves in. In a way, this was sort of a test for them. They barely had any battle experience and this would be a good way to see if they were up to the test.
...Plus, a soul wouldn't hurt. They were against a Kishin egg after all, there's no telling what she's going to do. These monsters were insane. Trying to talk it out with them is impossible.

They were trained to kill them anyway, how hard could it be?

Kyle nodded mentally(? Is that possible?) at his partner as he gritted his teeth. ''Neither do we you creep! So just DIE ALREADY!'' Kyle shouted out. In one motion, Kyle bursted toward the Kishin Egg. He revved Austin back holding him with two hands, ready to thrust him straight into the monster before them once he got into range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 10:50 pm

Austin took a second to collect himself. If they were actually going to fight some random egg in Death City, it only meant he'd be one step closer to achieving his goal through experience. . Hey man, I really don't think there's much we can do against this lady.. I don't think we should. She seems kinda.. helpless. he thought back, getting comfortable in his weapon form as he searched for his meister's soul wavelength in case they went through with the fight.

"Hey, ma'am! I'm sorry I called you a man before. Y'know, dark and everything in the shady corridor where you were resting or whatever. It was a genuine mistake, and I'd like to formally apologize. I realize my partner is attempting to stab you, but uh, if you could just excuse us that'd be lovely." he said, swerving his blade away from the lady whenever kyle thrusted.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 11:14 pm

A vine instantly shot out towards Austin's blade as he tried to swerve and wrapped around the blade. They clung on, larger thorns than before forming and attempting to dig into Austion. "But you transformed. If you hadn't done so, then I wouldn't be being attacked," Desdemona replied evenly. She let out a soft sigh, flinging Austin out of Kyle's hand and then catching him with her vine and holding him high above her head. "I appreciate your apology, but your partner is being an ass, so I think I need to take away his sword privileges." Desdemona snickered softly as she kept Austin out of Kyle's reach. "You want to die? If you do, keep trying to fight me. If you don't, then be a nice little piece of meat and stop trying to murder me,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2016, 11:34 pm

At first, Kyle wanted to yell at Austin for actually wanting to leave this damn Kishin Egg alone, which is the sole thing they've been taught to do. Buuuut then she violently yanked him out of his grasp. Kyle was shocked and found himself slowly stepping back with his mouth hanging open. ''Shit shit shit....'' He muttered under his breath. Suddenly Kyle realized he shouldn't have attacked and actually listen to Austin...Once again he was too confident in his abilities and was now made powerless in less than 10 seconds.

''H-Hey! Give me back my friend...!'' Kyle shouted at the Kishin Egg, a cold sweat running down his forehead as he felt himself get scared again. Kyle was never someone able to rationally talk when confronted with something that angered or scared him. He froze up, drawing a blank. If he tried to force Austin out of her grasp, he would die. But he couldn't run away and leave Austin alone...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 5:39 pm

"C'MON LADY! DON'T GRAB ME WHEN I'M NOT TRYING TO STAB YOU!" he yelled. "And for the love of God, can you not dig into me? Did I stab you? No. Don't stab me. Geez." he yelled, swerving around desdemona's thorns until he was thrown up above her. "I think YOU'RE being an ass. Someone should take away your.. thorning privileges, yeah." he said. "I mean, he can't exactly be a nice piece of meat without his weapon." he noted, swerving wildly to shake out of her grip.

"YES! PLEASE GIVE HIM BACK HIS FRIEND!" he continued to swerve in her grip. He regretted having such a fine handle piece. "Ma'am, just think about it. He, we, technically, won't leave without the sword you're swinging above his head, right?" "So, why not just give me back to him so we can head away, right?"
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 10:34 pm

"He won't leave until I kill him, and keep you. You're kinda cute. I might keep you for a pet. Kuro, what do you think?" Desdemona asked to her black blooded scythe, it seeming like she was talking to nobody. Frowning, the woman tapped her temple. "Wakey Wakey, you!~ Could use a little help at the moment!" Her voice turned suddenly vicious at the end of her sentence when Kuro did not emerge. Lowering Austin down to her eye level, Desdemona grinned. "You see, you're lucky my little friend is having a snooze right now," She kept Austin wrapped in vines, although the thorns evaporated. Taking the weapon, Desdemona made a thin cut along the inside of her arm to reveal that she bled black blood. "Yes, you're very very lucky," She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 11:22 pm

Kyle was even more clueless by this point as the Kishin Egg before them proved his way of thinking...They really are impossible to communicate with. If he stopped fighting he'd get Austin back, right?...

And now she wanted to take him away from Kyle.

What a cunt.

He continued to think to the best of his abilities and what he should do. Even being in Death city, he couldn't leave now to go get help. Sooo he had a choice: Sit back and watch his weapon get stolen from him, or actually do something.

Once he noticed the woman cutting herself with HIS weapon, it somehow triggered Kyle into being more irritated than ever. He didn't feel scared anymore. Just very, VERY frustrated.

''''S'cuse me miss but that's my job.'' Kyle growled in a deep, angered tone. Crouching down slightly with his eyes fixated on the woman, he picked up a brick that was very conveniently lying beside him.
With all his strength he threw the brick towards the woman's dumb face like a baseball before calling out to his partner
''AUSTIN, DO SOMETHING!'' He yelled, not realizing how dumb he just sounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 12:28 am

"I'm sorry, but didn't I just say we'd leave if you DIDN'T kill us? And I know I'm cute." he scoffed. "Kinky, but no thank you." he said, rather astonished. Fuckin weirdo. he thought. "Okay ma'am, not to be rude, but uh, when you're done talking to yourself, you should REALLY let me gO- okay, eye level it is." he said, being lowered quickly. "Yes, I'm lucky, whatever, can you let me go now- EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW" he said, making retching noises as a weapon as he felt himself be covered in black blood. "First off, you might have a disease or something, go get that checked out. Second off, WIPE ME OFF IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE DISGUSTING!" he said, before he noticed his partner begin to speak.

"HOW BOUT WE NOT ANGER THE BIG ASIAN OGRE LADY?" he yelled, watching his partner pick up a brick. 'OKAY, LET'S ANGER HER INSTEAD!" he said in agreement, exploding in as much light as he could, which was probably about the size of a basketball in her face, attempting to slide down the vines by wiggling."

Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 8:16 pm

The light shocked Desdemona into dropping Austin to the dirty ground, and she let out a soft groan as the brick hit her in the face. The impact of the brick made the edges of her vision start to fade to black. "You idiots..Don't know the power..Kuro," was the last thing she groaned before she dropped to the ground out cold. her left hand twitched slightly, and a bit more of black blood dribbled out of her cut. Normally she wouldn't be knocked out cold as easily, but after quite a bit of hunting with Kuro she was worn out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2016, 9:25 pm

''Austin!'' The young meister shouted as he ran towards his partner, lying on the floor. Once there, he firmly grasped his hilt and gazed into the blade. ''You alright man?...Can't believe that worked.'' He said softly, his eyes shifting towards the unconscious Kishin Egg right next to them. The sight made him quite uncomfortable. For a demonic monster thing, she was quite helpless indeed...Just like Austin said. Defeated by a mere brick, pathetic...

With a sigh, Kyle slowly moved Austin's blade close to the woman's neck. Atleast they'd be one step closer to making Austin a Death Scythe now. Kyle inched the blade closer only to stop himself, quickly pulling Austin back as he moaned unpleasantly.
''I...I can't do it.'' Kyle stated, laying down Austin on the ground.

He stayed silent for a good while as he sat there on the ground, staring at the brick pattern blandly.
''This is fucked up. Sorry.'' He muttered in a defeated tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2016, 2:46 am

Austin felt himself being dropped, for what he lost count after 3 times, landing with a thud on the cold hard ground, the kishin egg dropping right behind him after mutting something about... curry? he thought.

"Kyle!" he shouted, still in weapon form habitually putting his hands over his groin area whilst in weapon form. "Yeah, just really dirty. You might want to clean me sometime." he said, rather disgusted. "Y'know man, I don't really think we should kill it.. She seems kinda helpless." he said, shaking his head as he viewed her in weapon form. "Don't do it, man. There's nothing to be sorry about." he said, morphing back into his human form, reappearing an inch away from Kyle. "I think we should just leave, man. Maybe she'll wake up, someone else will take her.. We can't really take her with us, leaving her here is our best option." he said, mainly reassuring himself.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 7:28 pm

As if on cue, Desdemona groaned and a little bit of black blood dribbled out of her mouth. It didn't take form, her only mumbling a groggy "kill you all," before she passed back out again. She was sprawled out on the dirt, and her long eyelashes were closed. She looked a lot like an angel, her black hair fluttering gently in the breeze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2016, 9:40 pm

Kyle jumped slightly at hearing the woman's voice again, quickly looking at her just to get reminded that she was still out cold...for the most part. He sighed once more, groaning as he pulled himself from the ground and stood up straight. His eyes were locked on the Kishin Egg he wanted to kill just five minutes ago, but now he had some sort of weird sympathy for the monster. He knew damn well it'd be best to slay her now just as he was taught to do in the DWMA...But then again, Kyle always had some sort of rebellious streak.

''Nah, we can't leave her here man, she'll get killed. The only reason I didn't pick up her wavelength is cause I suck at it.'' Kyle said casually, walking over to where the monster's head rested on the ground and standing over her. ''Help me with this would'ya?'' He asked, crouching over and scooping up the woman by her armpits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 1:31 am

"Ew.. Ugh." he said, looking over at her. "So, we're not killing it, and we're not leaving it. Alright." he said, stepping over to kyle. "Yeah, she'd get killed so we.. won't?" he said, ignoring logic as he helped pick up the kishin egg. "So, where exactly are we taken her? I'd get disowned if we brought her to my place, and I highly doubt the DWMA would keep her alive." he said, gripping her by the legs as he rose.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 1:17 pm

A groggy voice echoed from Desdemona. "I leave you alone for two god-damn hours and you go and get knocked out. What a pathetic host..." The voice echoed as Desdemona's eyes opened. They were glazed over black, and showed no signs of any other color. A large black spike shot from each of her four limbs, purposely missing the two boys in an attempt to be dropped. "Next time, it'll go thorough you if you don't back away." The voice echoed, despite her mouth not moving. Her body had fallen limp, and yet something... No, someone, was using her. The popping of joints and the crackle of bones could be heard as her body slowly began to move. It was as if she was possessed...

((OOC: Good morning, Desdemona's weapon~))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 3:21 pm

A loud yelp came from the boy as he threw the Kishin Egg to the side. His eyes widened in shock and terror as he fell to the ground, trying to back off from...whatever the hell THAT was.
Just a second ago the woman seemed helpless and fragile, the easiest kill they would ever get. Now? Not at all...
Even the wavelength changed drastically. Even though it wasn't the same one, this one felt different...One thing was for sure though. This wavelength was much more vile and disgusting than anything he ever sensed.

...Should've ended her when he had the chance.

''CAN WE KILL HER NOW!?!!'' Kyle shouted towards Austin, his eyes snapping towards the Weapon.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2016, 3:25 pm

OOC: Since Ema has taken Desdemona's body for the time being, she'll be taking my spot in The thread for an indefinite time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)   First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First encounter with a Kishin Egg (Kyle/Austin/Des, Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next