Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) Empty
PostSubject: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 5:24 pm

Timestamp:
July 29th.
1:23PM

Yeah, it's a beautiful, windy, but also sunny day in Death City. I was walking down the street, bored to bones. "I wish something fun happened!" I spoke to myself and also to you, dear reader.
I decided to go as far from the academy as I could. Perhaps there are more interesting things waiting for me there? Let's find out! The more I walked, the more the area around me started to change. I entered the dark part of this city, apparently.

Last edited by Rackie on September 2nd 2016, 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 5:48 pm

*It was peaceful but sudenlly the small the small figure came out from the dark stree and started to walk toward him*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:02 pm

OOC:
Quote :
the small the small
Nie powtaaarzaj sie.
Street*
Czemu dokładnie zaczęła iść w moją stronę? Miała jakiś cel czy przypadek? W sensie, czy miała zamiar wpaść niechcący?

I wasn't paying attention to anything. I got lost in thought suddenly. Yuji didn't contact me for a week, so I started to worry. He was the posse's leader after all. Soon, I was going to meet a new friend, however, I didn't know that at the time. I closed my eyes and sighed as I suddenly stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:07 pm

No niechcący bo jest nieostrożna ><
*Sudenly the smal sweet girl bump into him. *
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:16 pm

ooc: small*, bumped*(bo czas przeszły), sądze że to będzie nie the a raczej "a".

So yeah, suddenly someone bumped into me, instantly waking me up from by thoughts. "Huh..?" I murmured as I looked at the girl. She seemed young, also there was something about her that made me think that she's usual. "Uhh...Sorry.." I murmured quietly, thinking that it was my fault
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:26 pm

*She looked at him and she mesured him looked. Sudenly she shouted and she turned into the bat and started flying but in sudenly she hit the wall and fell on the ground*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:35 pm

OOC: measured his looks* Into a bat. But in suddenly. She suddenly*

When I saw her hitting a wall.I facepalmed and let out a loud sigh. "So..You're a witch.The one that can't even fly.And you don't use soul protect apparently..Pathetic.." I said with a tired voice. "Anyway..What are you doing in this creepy part of the city..?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:41 pm

I live here...*She said and she turned into her human form. She got up and she came up to him*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:47 pm

I raised my brows with surprise. "You live here? In this.Ugh, nevermind" I said with my hand on my face. This witch was asking for trouble. No soul protect. Clumsiness. Living in a bad neighbourhood. Daaamn! "Anyway. Why do you walk around without using soul protection? At least..I assume you don't use it, because you turned into an animal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:49 pm

Sorry I forrgot about it..*She said and she started use soul protect*Why i should use it?*She asked*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2016, 6:56 pm

OOC: No to tak. Started using soul protect. Chyba bardziej pasuje "Turned soul protection on". Jak jest pytanie to nie dajesz osoby na drugim miejscu, tylko czasownik na drugim miejscu. Czyli: "Why should I use it"

I had an urge to hit myself in the face. Again. "Why should you use soul protection? Hm..Maybe because this city is filled with people who hunt witches and sorcerers!? We, people with violet souls use soul protection spell to hide from weapons who seek our souls to become for example death scythes." I explained, not hiding my annoyance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:05 pm

Oh this is strange..*She sayed with surprised face expression*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:08 pm

OOC: Said*

"Why is it strange in your opinion? It's obvious!" I couldn't believe it. This girl is probably more stupid than I thought she is! Sigh! Well, I need to protect her from getting herself killed by the DWMA students...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:12 pm

I don't know. For me this is strange...*She said and she shrug. She looked at him with surprised face expresion*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:16 pm

OOC: She said and she shrugged*

I sighed and facepalmed really, really hard. "Just..How...The f**k, did you survive in this city until now?" I asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:27 pm

Normal. I flew into this strange City...*She said and she shrugged again with the same face expression*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:29 pm

"I didn't ask you how you got here! I asked how the hell did you survive here..." At this point I was becoming sl- very tired of her incredible stupidity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:40 pm

Normal. Nobody found me here..*She said and she looked at him*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 6:45 pm

"Alright...So, what are you even doing in this city, huh?" I asked her a bit quietly as I leaned against a wall of a nearby building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:27 pm

I wan't be a student of shibusen....*She said and she looked at him*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:49 pm

"Uh... " She left me speechless. I couldn't believe my own damned ears. That dumb witch wants to enroll the DWMA? Really? Well, I mean, maybe shibusen could help her cure her stupidity. "And..Let me guess..You haven't become the student yet.." I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:51 pm

Uhm yes..*She Said and she looked at his eyes*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:54 pm

I sighed loudly and closed my eyes as I touched my forehead. "Ugh..I guess, I could help you with joining the DWMA..." I finally said with yet another loud sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 4:29 pm

Thank you..*She said with Cute smile*
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 4:32 pm

"I actually know one person who might become your weapon. Thanks to a coincidence. I know where he is right now" I said with a calm voice as I smile slightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)   New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out!  (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New witch in town, huh? Gotta check it out! (Private Sophie and I) (Don't move it to the archives) (Private English lesson)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next