Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) Empty
PostSubject: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 2:42 pm

Time stamp:
2:00 PM
17 August.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

It was a sunny day in Death City. Mark Kozak was wandering through the streets of the city, looking for a new idea for a new weapon to create, but something disturbed it. The meister suddenly started to think about the DWMA. "I might be a Shibusen student but.. I've never thought of finding a weapon partner for myself.. Pfft.. I don't need one. I have this little beauty.." He spoke to himself as he looked at his beautiful soul wavelenght gun. From time to time, he felt lonely. Especially when Anna was going somewhere. That little ninja girl couldn't live without her ninja stuff and Mark knew it.

Last edited by Mr.Raccoon on August 19th 2015, 6:15 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 3:25 pm

She was sitting on the street and playing a sad melody. She didn't have so much money to buy some food. Asuka was completely exhaused. She was sad because people were lokking at her with unkind faces.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 3:41 pm

Mark was on the same street. Such a nice coincidence. He noticed Asuka and stopped in front of her. She caught his attention. Mark didn't know if it was her music or the fact that such a young girl was trying to get money on the street. He was probably the only one that was not looking at her with the unkind face. Young Kozak looked worried. "Hey..Here.." Mark handed her $10. "You look like you haven't eaten anything for a week..Also.." He looked closely at her. "Are you homeless?" He asked.
Mark didn't like when someone was having a really bad life. Especially women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 4:30 pm

She looked at him with hope in her eyes."Yes'. Asuka said quietly. She was dirty and neglected. Her clothes were tousled and old.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 4:44 pm

"Oh, no.. Such lady should not be homeless. Have you tried to get help? I have a proposition. I will buy you lunch, okay? You can't be hungry. Nobody should. After lunch I will help you find a solution for your situation. Well....I'll help you find a place to stay. There are places where people like you can go.." Mark said when he heard her reply. He noticed the hope, that could be seen in her eyes. His good heart and manners wouldn't let him leave a lady in need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 4:52 pm

"Och thank you".She had tears in her eyes and she hug him to show him her gratitude.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:06 pm

Ooc: Oh* hugged* :3

Mark smiled and laughed quietly. "There's no need to thank me." He said quietly, smiling at her. Young Kozak took her to a small pizzeria. They took a table outside the building and waited for the waitress to come. "We're in a pizzeria, you can order whatever you want" He told her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:29 pm

"I want pizza with salami and sprite!" She said happily and smile to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:45 pm

Ooc: Past Simple. Smiled*

"A pizza with salami..and sprite to drink. Sure." Mark said with a nod. When the waitress came, he ordered the food and looked at her. "Sorry to ask but, how old are you?" The meister asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 5:58 pm

"Ummm Im 18 years old". She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 6:10 pm

"18..I'm 18 too" Mark said and smiled. A new question was born in his head. "Have you every thought of joining Shibusen? Or..you can't? Or..." He started to give her questions. The girl really caugh his interest. "What's your name?" He also asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 7:21 pm

"Em Im Asuka and Im a weapon"She said and she smile to him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 7:31 pm

That caught his interest even more. "You are a weapon!? Great coincidence, indeed. I am a meister. My name is Mark Kozak. Well, I'm searching for a weapon, actually" He told her. Suddenly he noticed a lot of new opportunities, life gave him. Mark smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 7:38 pm

"Och you are a meister?". She was smiled happily and she look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 7:44 pm

Ooc: Oh* <-- Używamy oh, nie och. Ch w angielskim jest troche jak cz.
Zamias "was smiled", "She smiled"
Znowu ten sam błąd. Nie użyłas czasu przeszłego w drugim czasowniku zdania. She LOOKED*

"Yes, I am Indeed a meister..." He replied quietly. "Hm...Maybe we could work together? Like partners?" He asked her, once pizza arrived to their table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 3:56 am

"Yes". She replied happily and started to eaten pizza.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 10:10 am

ooc: started to eat* <--(Started to eat, bo eaten znaczylo by to, ze akcja juz zostala zrobiona. Ma to sens?-Arc.)

Mark looked at her, wondering, what will* happen next. He used soul perception to look at her soul. All he saw was a soul of a poor girl that was hurt by a brutal life. Mark watched her eat pizza, however, he didn't touch it, he wasn't hungry.

*(would. Mysle ze 'will' jest bardziej jak sie pisze w czasie terazniejszym. Chyba... Lepiej bzmi would, tak czy tak. Pszepraszam za inwazje na post. :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2015, 4:53 pm

She ate pizza and she looked at him with gratitude in her eyes. "Thank you for helping me Mark". She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:41 am

Mark paid for the food and stood up.
"Alight, I think, it's time to test one thing. If you want to be my weapon, you must turn into your weapon form first and I will have to pick you up"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:53 am

"Oh okay". She turn into her weapon form.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:57 am

ooc: turns jeśli teraźniejszy. Turned jeśli przeszły. Zapamiętaj

Mark picked her up, not seeing any problems from the beginning. Their soul wavelenghts started to affect each other. Thy both could feel the pleasant stream of energy, that was going through their bodies. "Okay, nothing bad happened...I guess...We can be partners! Yes, congratulations."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:06 pm

"Yay!" She said happily and she turned into her girl form
Ooc:Gomene jeśli to błąd poprostu nie wiedziałam jak napisać że zmieniła się w ludzką forme. :3

Human form -Arc
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:17 pm

Ooc: Arcy, zamiast edytować posty moze sam pisz pod nimi? :3 Nie -Arc

"Good.. If you are a DWMA student -and I think you are- you can find yourself a place in the school dorms -I'm surprised you didn't know about it-.or..well... I have one room in my house.." Mark said with his face of a gentleman and a kind smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:27 pm

She smiled happily. "I want to moved in your home" . She huged him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:29 pm

Ooc:Mam przexzucie że zrobiłam spory błąd ;-;
Arc dzięki ci za poprawke w poście x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)   So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So the new story begins... (Private. Sophie and Rackie, Arc(in the role of our [grammar nazi]..ehem..editor) Teen-Language (Amateur english lesson! Read at your own risk)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next