Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 5:38 pm

Haruhi continued to walk towards the nearest shop, which was still a few blocks away. This bothersome chore was something he disliked doing, he hated talking to people, unless they had a job for him. But even now this wont change his mind on coming to the far away store. "I am only getting what I need, and nothing else..." He continued saying this but in a hushed voice so he wouldn't be heard. After awhile of saying this, he reached in one of his many pockets and pulled out a sucker. He moved his scarf out of the way so he could start on his sucker. He removed the wrapping and threw it away in the nearest trash can and continued to walk to the store, now having something in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 6:34 pm

Hanging out in front of a nearby building was everyone's favorite guy, Nick Ferrari! He was doing what any other shameless guy would probably do in their spare type; Try to pick up chicks...Well, more like whistle at them at get rejected, but girl catching was like going fishing, you cast your line then be patient. The views in this paragraph doesn't represent the views of me or any other member of the McCloud™ corporation. When Haruhi walked past Nick, the weapon grinned at him and said aloud "Eey girl, you look so fine I wish I could plant a whole field of ya!", I also hope you don't punch me in the face, the brunette thought, unaware of Haru's true gender.

Ooc: Sorry if this made you cringe in any way.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 9:14 pm

Haruhi quickly turned to the flirting weapon, giving him a glare and quickly ran up to him. He closed the gab between them in less then three seconds. He said nothing, but gave this weapon a cold hard glare. He then threw a punch towards Nick for his behavior.

If this attack hit or was blocked, Haruhi will give Nick another glare and will then turn his back on him. Then he will continue to make his way to the store like he originally planned.

If this attack was dodged, Haruhi will then grab a spare shuriken from his back pocket, and will prepare to throw it at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 10:02 pm

When Haru was suddenly upon him, Nick only had a moment to comprehend what was going on before getting a punch in the face. The weapon stumbled back, in a bit of a daze, whenever a girl aimed a punch at him, it was either easy to dodge or it wasn't that hard, but the punch he just experienced wasnt anything he was expecting. "Geez! It was only a few words, gosh,  ya hit like a man, ya know?" He called out angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 10:09 pm

Haruhi didn't expect the man to be conscious after that blow, so he stood up straight and looked at Nick with eyes that showed interest. "Congratulations, but now you have to die..." Haruhi then took out a Kunai out of his right pocket and aimed it at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 11:23 pm

When the kunai was thrown at him, Nick ducked in a panic, what the hell is wrong with this chick!!?, he thought angrily. The weapon stood, determination and fury blazing in his eyes "I don't care WHO you are, no one tries to ice me and gets away with it! I ain't gonna go easy on ya just because you're a broad either!" He growled, and with hthat, the weapon rushed towards Haru, aiming a fist towards the meister's face.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 11:28 pm

The weapon was quicker than Haruhi expected, this man might be another obstical to overcome or he might just be getting lazy. Either way this filled Haruhi with determination to beat the crap out of this guy. When the punch was thrown, Haruhi quickly grabbed Nick's hand and flipped him over Haruhi's back. With Nick now pinned he decided to toy with the little weapon's feelings. "You are faster than most men, but you are slower than me." Soon he grabbed a shuriken out of his left pocket and held it to the back of Nick's head.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 12:04 am

When flipped onto his , Nick let out a painfilled "oof", but still glared daggers at the meister. When Haru insulted the teen, he growled "You better watch your-!!?" He cut off when Haruhi put a shuriken to his head, was Haru really going to kill him!? Nick suddenly grinned "I bet you're one of then kishin eggs, well, the DWMA won't like that you've been being a bad girl" he said threateningly, "Besides, I eat the souls of baddies like you for lunch".
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 12:08 am

Haruhi flinched when he said that he was a Kishin, hearing this he slammed the shuriken in the ground, bending it instead of it going into the ground. "Never, compare me to a Kishin..." Haruhi then went toward Nicks ear whispering to him, "Oh and I am not a bad girl, not even close. I am a bad boy, and don't ever compare me to a kishin if you value your life." After Haruhi was done whispering, he stood back up letting Nick go and continued to suck on his sucker. Now looking down on the weapon Haruhi gave a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:43 pm

It took Nick a little while to process the new information, So wait...I was just flirting with...A guy?, he thought to himself....."MOTHERFUU-!!" The teen exclaimed before scrambling to his feet and wipping off the ear Haru whispered in as if some type of disease was on it. "Wipe that grin off your face ya little rat!" He hissed angrily "I oughta kick your skinny little ass! Not just because you tried to kill me, but because you got me thinking you were a girl! NOT cool!!".
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 6:48 pm

Haruhi gave a little chuckle, "And how has that been working out for you?" He then bit onto his sucker cracking it into two. He chewed the rest of the sucker untill all that was left was a paper stick with spit on it. Haruhi tossed it into the nearest trash can and waved good bye to Nick. He was entertaining, I wonder if I will ever see him again? Haruhi gave this a good thought and continued to walk away from Nick.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 11:08 pm

"Hey! Don't turn your back on me, you smug little weasel!" Nick called out, obviously not done with Haruhi "Can't handle a challenge!?". Nick's pride wouldn't allow him to back down now, I'm not gonna let some random guy rtray me like I'm not worth the fight, as a weapon striving to be a Great guy, I can't turn away from this obstacle!, he thought, determination blazing inside him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 11:57 pm

Haruhi continued to walk away from Nick, popping a piece of candy into his mouth. "I don't think you are much of a challenge, but more of a flea that is in my way... And if this flea continues to annoy me..." Haruhi quickly turns and throws a shuriken near Nick's face, not hitting him but close enough to where Nick can feel the breeze of the passing shuriken. "I will exterminate it..." Haruhi turns back around and continues to walk towards the store which is still a few blocks away.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 3:10 pm

"You're hiding behind your fancy little weapons and cocky attitude, if I could I'd turn into weapon form and cut your ass myself, but since I'm not that type of guy, I'd rather knock you out with my bare hands!" He said, rushing towards Haru again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 3:19 pm

Weapon? As soon as Haruhi heard this he understood why he felt something was off about this man. When Nick came rushing at him, Haruhi spun around and opened his pocket. He grabbed a peice of chocolate not realizing he used his last shuriken on this guy. He could cared less on what he had, but as long as he had something to throw at this guy he would at least slow down. So Haruhi readied the piece of chocolate and thew it at Nick's face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 3:54 pm

When the chocolate hit his face, Nick stopped abruptly, "What the hell....?" He murmured, wiping the candy off of his face, he then glared daggers at Haru "You think this is a joke?" he hissed angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:02 pm

"I ran out of shurikens and kunais... Come here please..." Haruhi waved Nick to where he was standing. "I have no more tricks, I want to talk at this point. Your determination is incredible and you did say that you were a weapon... What weapon are you?" Haruhi gave a serious look at Nick indicating that he better start talking. "If you don't tell me, I might as well break both of your arms, if you lied to me, I will break both of your arms." When he said about breaking Nick's arms he gave a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 6:14 pm

Nick scowled at the meister "I'm not a dog or a little kid so don't tell me to come to ya like I am, you can hear me from over here!", he then narrowed his eyes "And yeah I'm a weapon, what's it to you?" Nick said, obviously not trusting Haruhi.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 6:28 pm

"I heard weapons can improve a meister's capabilities, and obviously I don't think you have a partner." Haruhi took out his hand and reached it out for a handshake, while he took the other one in the air to show nothing was in it. "This battle can go on all day, neither of us will get anywhere, the possible outcome out of this is that one of us dies. But there is a way where we both can benefit and not drag this battle out any longer." Haruhi gave a serious look with his right eye showing that he meant business.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:38 pm

Nick let out a snort before looking away "Ever thought I was too much of a badass for any of the meisters here?" He said, but of course he did think about what Haruhi was proposing This guy's a freaking jerk, but I'll never become a Death Scythe on my own, and I have a promise to keep..., he thought. The sharp toothed teen looked back at Haruhi "However, if you need your skills improved so bad, I guess we could end this.." He said, but instead of putting out a hand to shake the meister's, Nick put out a fist, he wasn't much of a handshake guy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 3:21 pm

Haruhi sighed, instead of a handshake Nick wanted to what appeared to be a fist-bump. So Haruhi decided to turn his handshake into a fist and made contact with Nick's fist. "Haruhi Ken Maho, 1 star meister, I hope this partnership benefits the both of us." Haruhi gave a slight smile, tilting his head to the right, his hair naturally followed the laws of gravity and went with the tilt. This exposed Haruhi's black eye-patch with a white star in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 12:03 am

"So, now what-....?" When seeing Haruhi's eyepatch, Nick stared at it for a little while, Is this guy a pirate...Or an assassin?...I can't tell which..., he thought, but quickly shook that pointless thought out of his head, "So what now, pirate?" He asked, he still felt ready for some action.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 7:14 am

Haruhi heard the word pirate, this threw him in a loop of confusion. Then he thought of something that might make him look like a pirate. He shook this off but he will find this out later, asking Nick or not, he will find out why he called Haruhi a pirate. "Well I was going to the grocery store to get food, I was low on that kind of stuff so to went to the nearest one. Until I met you, so until I buy what I need, I don't care." Haruhi just wanted to get to the store so he can pick up the food that Nick stopped him from getting. He also heard that there was a sale there so Haruhi wanted to get there even faster.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 7:43 pm

Nick scratched the back of his head in boredom "Well, I don't really have anything else to do at the moment, so I guess I'll go home for now, see you at school..If you even go the academy" he said, the weapon didn't even think about if Haruhi went to the DWMA, he could just be a lone meister.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 7:57 pm

Haruhi nodded, "I do go to the school, but I have never heard of you. In fact you never even told me your name, what is it?" Haruhi asked this time but instead of forcing it, he asked it more in his own interests. Then a sudden realization hit Haruhi, "We never found out if we are compatible or not, do you mind transforming for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: Residential District-
Jump to: