Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Who are you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 5:46 pm

Nick pointed at himself before announcing; "I'm Nick Ferrari, best guy around", and rather confident in himself, he grinned when he was asked to turn into weapon form "Stand back!" He said before cracking his knuckles. Nick began to glow a bright red, and soon in his place was the Blood Drinker dagger, it's crimson blade shined brightly in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 5:54 pm

Haruhi walked over to the dagger, picking it up. "So this is your form right?" Haruhi felt a burning pain in his hands, Nick was burning Haruhi's hands because of their differences. "It looks like we need to  get along better, either that or we need to have a better partnership..." Haruhi continued to look at his hand, which was now being burned from the handle Haruhi was holding. "I can work with this, if we can become better partners, we wont have to hurt each other when I wield you." Haruhi has had worse pains, so this wasn't bothering him much. Yet he wondered if it bothered Nick any.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 9:06 pm

Nick felt a bit uncomfortable when Haruhi had picked him up, knowing it burned him, Well of course it's gonna burn, I wanna f#cking deck the guy, the weapon thought. "We should probably try again some other time" Nick said before turning back to human form, tstretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 4:26 pm

Haruhi looked at his hand, it was red. "Agreed, I don't think at our current state I can hold you, much less use you." Looked up and saw the sun was starting to go down soon. "It is getting late, I am going to the store now. Do you have a phone or anyway I can contact you?" Haruhi dug through his pockets to find a flip-phone, he went to Contacts and waited for anything so that he can phone his weapon at any time.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 10:56 pm

Nick told Haruhi his phone number and address, before pulling out his out his own phone, "So how about I get your number too?" He asked "Just in case something pops up n whatnot"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 3:07 pm

"Ok..." Haruhi showed Nick his contact information so that he could get it down. He was obviously in a rush for something and didn't have time waiting for Nick. "I will call you when I need you..." After sharing the information, Haruhi turned around and started walking to the store he originally was going to.

OOC: Do you want to continue in a thread me and Rackie have been doing for awhile now? I can fit Nick into it with Anna, Raccoon, and Kaska. They are currently going to go on a shopping trip so Haruhi might invite Nick if you are up to it. https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t5108p150-the-midnight-job#130494
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 7:16 pm

Nick quickly jot down the information, but was a bit surprised at Haruhi being in such a hurry to get to the store, Is there some sort of sale going on?, he thought, but then shrugged it off, it wasn't necessarily his place to ask. The weapon nodded towards the meister then turned to head home himself.

Ooc: Sure, I'll see if I can squeeze a post in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you?   Who are you? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: Residential District-
Jump to: