Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Morgan Geal (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Morgan Geal (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Morgan Geal (Finished)   Morgan Geal (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:55 am

Morgan Geal (Finished) 32M8ddk

Name (Geal, Morgan)

Gender/Sex: Agender

Weapon: None, as of now.

Love Interest: None currently.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Asexual

Appearance: Morgan is sickly pale, which contrasts heavily with their dark, medium length hair and uncaring grey eyes. Their body is thin and lanky, and they move in slow, almost graceful way. Rarely dressed in anything that isn't monochrome, they often end up looking totally colorless, especially under artificial light. Clothing of choice is a black track jacket,white shorts, and a backpack for every occasion. They never lack their music player and headphones, though never more than one ear is plugged. Emotion is almost always kept internalized, so their face rarely changes from an apathetic glare, and when it does it's subtle.

Personality: The outward appearance of Morgan is generally listless. While some might assume this is a front for how they really feel, Morgan simply doesn't feel as much emotion as most. As a result, it's rare for them express how they feel about something, because they just wont feel anything, or how they feel will be so small that Morgan will simply choose to ignore it. When emotions become too strong to ignore, Morgan becomes confused by them, and will try to escape them using their earbuds, which play nothing but white noise.

However, Morgan's apathetic attitude doesn't hinder their ability to fight. Morgan is excellent at unleashing consistent attacks without hesitation, and wont back out of a battle until they feel as though their life is seriously in danger. While they're swift and deliver punishing blows, Morgan's fighting is simple and lacks a distinct style. Morgan won't fight for the sake of fighting, though. Morgan will only fight if the command to fight is issued by a superior or if it's a life-or-death situation.

Morgan's lack of style likely stems from the fact that they aren't very intelligent. They get mostly below average grades, from both lack of trying and their aforementioned intellect. On top of this, Morgan is also very forgetful, and since nothing really takes precedence their eyes, nothing is immune to their forgetfulness. This is somewhat remedied by a nearly full notebook of things to remember, kept in their bag.

History: Morgan was born to a rich family and lived a largely easy, but boring, life in Death City. Morgan's parents didn't really care about them, and left them in the care of a nanny, who didn't care much for Morgan either. Morgan essentially grew up in their room, watching television and reading books with rare human interaction, and any human interaction was neutral and lacking real emotion. As Morgan grew older, they were home schooled, though they rarely attended and the tutor was content just pretending they'd done their job. During their teenage years, at the suggestion of their father, Morgan was told to take on some hobbies, and when he was met with a reply of "like what?", he absentmindedly suggested to run track.

Track gave Morgan something to do, and with time they'd develop good stamina and speed. Despite becoming a rising star in the track world, Morgan's apathy didn't change, to the chagrin of both their coach and teammates. The best Morgan could do at each victory was fake a half smile for a second, and eventually their coach was fed up with what he perceived as arrogance, and kicked them off the team. Morgan wasn't totally unchanged by their experience running track, as running is one of the few things that can conjure some semblance of happiness in them.

After a few more years, Morgan's parents suddenly started to notice their child, but only because they were taking up space. At the age of nineteen, Morgan was told to leave and find someone else to burden. Unsure of what to do, Morgan looked up and saw the Death Weapon Meister Academy, feeling compelled to do something for the first time in their life.

Miscellaneous:

Soul Wavelength: Calming Wavelength, operates similarly to a healing wavelength, but not nearly as strong. While it can help deter madness, it's not powerful enough to heal someone should that madness start to take hold. It mostly holds sway over emotion.

Soul World: Morgan's Soul World resembles a modern art museum, the concrete walls decorated with nothing but black, framed ink blots hanging on the walls. It's totally monochrome, unless madness sets in, at which point the frames start to tilt and the blots turn red.

(I gathered that these are acceptable to write based on hints when reading the RP rules and character creation area, but if they're not I'll erase them right away)

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Geal (Finished)   Morgan Geal (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 5:38 am

Morgan Geal (Finished) Image14
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Geal (Finished)   Morgan Geal (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 3:37 pm

Vagrant, love, you forgot to move him~<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morgan Geal (Finished)   Morgan Geal (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morgan Geal (Finished)
Page 1 of 1