Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2016, 4:31 pm

Brandi thought for a moment. "Nice little place just off of Grissom Street. It's called The Snapdragon. Got a little popularity when a Death Scythe started working there, so I don't go as often, but it's still a nice place. Don't open until 8, don't close until 4 the next day." She answered, scrounging together as much info on the place as she could.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2016, 7:08 pm

"Don't know quite where that street is, but I'll find it." Kyoko said, shrugging. She was new to the city after all... "And, that's a funny name, The Snapdragon." She continued, though more thinking aloud than actually telling Brandi about those thoughts. "Unique, anyway."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 4:40 pm

Brandi gave a nod. "They use really high-end stuff. Pretty cool place." She added, looking around. "Where we goin' right now, anyways?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 4:45 am

"I don't know. Weren't you going to show me where you live?" Kyoko gave Brandi a question rather than an answer due to forgetting what was decided before a visit to Yata; the whole encounter was just weird.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 1:19 pm

Brandi suddenly seemed to come to a realization. "Oh! Yeah! This way." She stated, lightly tugging Kyoko into the direction of her current homestead. They approached a rather nice apartment in the residential district and Brandi took Kyoko inside. Approaching a door she gave a rather specific series of knocks. "Professor, you in?" She asked, deciding he wasn't and slipping a key out of her arm warmer, unlocking the door. As she opened, it was immediately obvious that Brandi wasn't the house's primary caretaker. It was very tidy, mostly cream-colored furniture and well polished wood tables. A kitchen was conjoined to the living-room, which Brandi immediately entered, rummaging the fridge. "Soda?" She questioned, looking to Kyoko.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2016, 3:54 pm

Kyoko wasn't expecting a place that was in any way glamorous, but found the opposite to be true when the are was actually pretty nice looking. Following Brandi quietly, Kyoko simply observed without comment. When let inside the apartment proper, Kyoko was surprised by the cleanliness of the place. She expected it to be at least a little messy, with Brandi's carer being a teacher; she assumed that they'd be too busy to clean, while Brandi would definitely not bother. After taking off her boots and leaving them at the side, she followed Brandi inside and quite enthusiastically accepted the offer of a drink. It was likely going to be sweet, so how could she refuse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]   Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taming The Demon [Arc and I, private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3