Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) Empty
PostSubject: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 11:10 pm

It was a warm, moonlit night in the western coast of the USA. Los Angeles...A beautiful, grand city that a certain Meister would often visit. This meister, Cedrick Beaumont, found himself strolling along the road near Venice Beach. His gaze was locked on the horizon, mesmerized by the beautiful view the full moon and the clear ocean gave him. Cedrick had been staying the weekend in Los Angeles, attending to important family matters and meetings as he was often forced to do. Having such an immense family was very tiresome...But he needed them. For a while longer, at least.

The night was peaceful and not a lot of pedestrians bothered the young man with their irritating conversations, mostly due to how late it actually was. A busy man never sleeps anyway...That was how the saying went, right?
Cedrick stood out like a diamond throughout all the people, wearing the most luxurious designer clothes his relatives in L.A had to offer. His outfit consisted of nothing but white, topped off with a dark purple tie. The moonlight reflected off of his outfit thus drawing a lot of eyes toward the young man. This, however, didn't phase him in the slightest. As a matter of fact he enjoyed the attention he was getting. The jealous, dumbfounded faces of people that passed by only further inflating his ego.

Something bothered the meister, though...An odd, strangely familiar taste in his mouth. That of iron...and chemicals. He traced his tongue throughout the inside of his mouth, a look of slight disgust forming on his face. Blood, too...? One of them was close...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2016, 11:42 pm

Also taking a nightly walk was Decca Kirrulaia, the cotton haired teen had a space out look in his eyes, his ahands in his jacket pockets, and an innocent smile upon his face. Decca had decided to go out to eat tonight, and he had a particular taste to satisfy. 

The taste of blood. 

The young dark weapon had chosen his meal for tonight, and it happened to be Cedrick, assuming that the flashy young man wasn't much of a fighter, I hope his soul is as interesting as he looks~, Decca thought, making him grin wider as he trailed behind the meister. Decca rubbed his fingers in the insides of his pockets, partially to get the dried blood of his previous "toy" off of them, and partially in anticipation, he couldn't wait to have a little fun, with his new victim. If Cedrik looked back, he'd see that Decca had a sweet smile on his face, but a hunger in his pale green eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 12:01 am

One long, drawn out breath later, Cedrick moaned softly in some sort of sick, twisted pleasure he got from the soul he sensed. The more he tasted the air, the clearer it became to him...Just how vile and sick the nature of this soul was. The taste drove his senses into overdrive, experiencing a taste never had before...It was simply amazing.

In a single swift motion, Cedrick turned around completely. He stood face to face with the corrupted soul he sensed, staring him down with a satisfied smile. The figure he was met with looked malnourished, pale and had a lack of style...But such things didn't matter at this time. This one was a true sadistic killer in every sense of the word. Cedrick was interested, astounded by the sheer brutality and madness he sensed from within.

He was perfect.

Cedrick took a slight bow before the figure before finally opening his mouth. ''Well met...Beautiful night, isn't it?'' He said in a buttery smooth voice. Cedrick stuck his hands down the pockets of his jacket, a sly look of interest in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 12:16 am

Decca was a in the middle of fantasizing about all the ways he could possibly kill Cedrick, each passing moment was pure torture, his next so close yet so far away, it made his heart race and he started to fidget,  hurrying his pace, the hunger, the lust for blood beginning to build up so much to the point he almost couldn't stand waiting, I have to wait for him to be alone, but oh, how much it pains me to wait, Decca right, starting to shake softly when suddenly Cedrick turned around.

Surprised by the sudden move, the shorter male was quiet for a little bit, the teen then started to analyze the man in front of him. His eyes are sharp and focused..But they hide something more..Interest? Hunger? And why did he suddenly turn to face me? Did he sense me...., Decca visibly tensed, but kept his expression blank, He's probably a member of that damn academy! If he sensed my soul I'll be dead meat, I'm easy prey..., he thought. After a bit, Decca finally responded "Yeah..Pretty nice out" he said casually, returning his smile, he dared not to show anymore signs of fear, despite how intimidated he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 12:31 am

''My...You must mistake me for some sort of fool...'' Cedrick said with a soft laughter before taking a single step forward. ''Darling...You have such an unique soul...Vile...Twisted...Perfect...'' He continued in his smooth voice, softly taking a few steps foward, the heels of his shoes clacking against the pavement. Cedrick acted on a whim, hoping his charms would seal the deal and not scare away this one...After all, a golden opportunity like this, he won't ever find again. He had to make this one his...He MUST.
His gaze softened, retaining the serious, interested look from earlier. ''I believe we might be able to help eachother...'' Cedrick said softly, in an almost terrifyingly understanding way. Cedrick continued to stand there, ominously. The wind slowly brushed through his hair as his eyes looked into the eyes of the corrupted one. The faint smile from earlier was ever present on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 12:50 am

In the beginning, Decca was absolutely sure that the pink haired stranger wanted to eat his soul, and his mind began to become conflicted, on one hand he wanted to run, to keep himself safe, like a timid rabbit, but the ravenous wolf inside wanted to tear this guy limb from limb, so Decca remained frozen in place.

Cedrick then claimed they could help each other, and Decca suddenly thought about it; this man was probably a kishin egg, or at least a murderer, why else would he have been tstill so calm and collected around a corrupted soul as himself? When looked in the eyes, Decca was filled a sort of wonder, mesmerized by those eyes, who was this man who seemed to understand him? Decca relaxed, smiling innocently "Help each other?" He asked "How so~?", genuinely interested, Decca was ready to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 12:37 pm

''Wonderful...Come, I owe you an explanation.'' Cedrick told him, slowly pulling out one hand of his jacket and gesturing for Decca to follow. Cedrick turned right and walked a few steps until he reached a low, brick wall overseeing the vast, empty beach and the clear moonlit ocean. He seemed to bask in its beauty for a moment, ominously staring out toward the waves crashing into the coastline. He let out a small, satisfied sigh as he placed his elbow onto the wall, holding up his chin with his hand. He shot a glance towards Decca, a suave smile forming on his face. ''Tell me, darling...I can sense your soul...Taste it's nature. You've done the unspeakable, haven't you?'' Cedrick asked in a low, confident voice. His eyes trailed back to the ocean, admiring the serenity and beauty of it all. ''Yes...You have the key to the grandest of power...The ability to become a god. Allow me to introduce myself...Cedrick Beaumont'' Cedrick began to speak in a soft passion, obviously amazed and fascinated by Decca and what he had become. As he introduced himself, he pulled himself off the wall and turned to face the boy, extending a hand towards him with a calm, friendly smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 1:51 pm

After following Cedrick, Decca looked up at him when the young man started to speak. When asked if he had dome the unspeakable, Decca giggled a bit "Not necessarily unspeakable, I could talk about my hunts in detail.." The look of fear on their faces, the pitch of their screams, what their bodies looked like before AND after, Decca thought , a shiver of satisfaction went up his back when he started to reminisce, reminding him of his hunger. The pale eyed weapon tilted his head when Cedrick mention the ability "to become a god", Decca let out a small laugh and scratched the back of his head in response, "I guess you can say that, but my "abilities" are pretty irrelevant without someone wielding me" he said, before taking Cedrick's extended hand with his own cold, small one "I'm Decca, Decca Kirrulaia~" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:19 pm

''Decca...Your name has a powerful sound to it.'' Cedrick spoke, feeling the cold aura come from Decca's hand. It was only fitting for it to be...The direct contact with the corrupted Decca made Cedrick able to directly feel the madness coming from him. Simply astounding. Wonderfully evil and dark, Decca's bloodlust and lack of remorse was exactly what Cedrick was looking for.
Slowly, he let go of his hand as his face gained a more serious look to it. ''My...I already know so much about you.'' Cedrick said, taking a small moment to re-adjust his tie. ''It's only fair if I tell you my secrets as well.'' He continued, placing a hand on the low wall next to them once more and gazing out towards the ocean. ''You see, Decca...I, reluctantly, study at the DWMA. However...There's only so much someone with a pure soul can accomplish, wouldn't you agree?'' He began to explain, occasionally looking back at Decca to read his facial expression. ''I have everything a man could wish for...Except one thing. True. Power. You see, dear...I've been looking for someone like you, someone who can help me uncover and claim the dark secrets this world has to offer.'' Cedrick once again glanced to the side, an inviting smile curling on his lips. He slowly placed one hand on Decca's shoulder. ''Tell me, Decca...How does being a god sound to you?''
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:40 pm

Decca kept his smile on his face until Cedrick mentioned he attended the academy, then a serious look crept into his face, and the young dark weapon clenched ihave fist, Decca hated the academy, First my mom died for that asshole Death, then they killed the only other person that actually cared about me, he thought, he then  thought about what'd it be like to kill Death himself, To make him pay, and all of his followers..., Decca suddenly like the idea of being all powerful. The weapon had the look of an excited puppy on his face, a crazed, excited puppy, "It sounds pretty fun~" he said with a small snicker, Just think about the amount of carnage that we'll be able to spread!, he thought, his lust for blood rising to a fever pitch, fueled by revenge and the hunger for pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 2:59 pm

This was going excellently...Decca really seemed to be able to trust Cedrick, something he had hoped. It's not like he was lying anyway, he spoke the honest truth in every word that escaped his lips. He didn't have anything to keep under the radar in the first place, so there was no reason to. Cedrick grew more and more interested by the second, his satisfaction rising as he grew ever closer to the first of his many goals. He craved it...The power, he had to know. He needed to know what this person, Decca, was capable of. Just what potential was hiding behind that sickeningly beautiful wavelength. ''Say, Decca, care to give me a demonstration?'' He asked with a sly grin. Before Decca would be able to anwser, Cedrick vaulted over the low wall leading to the empty, vast beach. He extended a hand towards the boy, offering support.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 3:25 pm

Decca blinked when Cedrick suddenly jumped over the edge of the wall, but got excited anyway, I hope he means we're gonna go on hunt, "What did you have in mind?" He asked, going over the wall carefully, reaching down to take Cedrick's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 3:34 pm

''Surely, you must be itching to dig your claws into some sort of prey, right?'' Cedrick asked in a curious, foreboding tone before taking Decca's hand and helping him down. His eyes were set on the area below a nearby pier, held up by wooden pillars. These places were popular for certain people to spend the night. The most useless of humans, in Cedrick's eyes...The homeless. He had no remorse for them, nor did he care what happened to them. If they were already foolish enough to let their lives come to that they had no place in this world...in HIS world.

He wanted to see how Decca would...dispose of one of them.

Cedrick lead Decca to the area below the pier silently. In the distance, one could already see the sillhouettes of sleeping homeless people come into view. Cedrick looked back and winked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:00 pm

Decca shivered in anticipation, pulling out his pocket knife "Definitely~" he said, bouncing a bit in excitement, like a child about to get a new toy. When seeing the picking for that night, Decca was bit disappointed by how uninteresting they were, and he was still a bit tempted to hear what Cedrick sounded like screaming for mercy, Aw, but he's like a present with beautiful wrapping, the outside is too beautiful and interesting, you'd feel bad for opening it~, he thought, besides, even though his choice of prey wasn't that entertaining personality wise, they'd still bleed either way.  

Decca had his sights on a man that was sleeping a bit farther away from the others, he just needed to get him away from the others, and then the fun could begin. From his pocket, Decca pulled out a small vile and a rag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:13 pm

Cedrick chuckled slightly at the boy's excitement, his expectations were coming true so far. He decided to step back and lean against the taller stone wall leading up to the boardwalk, giving Decca the spotlight entirely. He kept his sights locked on him as he began preparing his tools, which looked used and dated. Ah well, they got the job done, right? Cedrick's heart began beating harder and faster in his own excitement, looking forward to seeing the boy's brutality first hand.

Meanwhile, under the pier, a fairly mature man with a scruffy beard and receding hairline snoozed uncomfortably against the wall. He was sleeping on top of an old, stained blanket. He shifted uncomfortably in his sleep, and would be quick to wake up due to any big disturbances. Sounds of nearby pedestrians ontop of the pier combined with the sound of crashing waves did not make for the most comfortable sleeping experience.

...Not that it mattered, as the man would be able to sleep for eternity soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:32 pm

Decca crept up behind the sleeping man, and doused the rag with the liquid in the vile, before got even close, keeping his steps and breathing quiet. After positioning himself, Decca placed the drug covered rag over the man's mouth. Once inhaled, the man would feel fairly spaced out and confused, and almost unable to control his motor skills, but of course, it didn't numb any of his nerves, so he'd feel everything Decca did to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:04 pm

Cedrick watched on curiously, relishing in the moment. His eyes widened with satisfaction as Decca carried out his plan and laid the rag on the man's mouth. He bit his lip in excitement, trying his best to contain his malicious laughter. Decca's wavelength got more and more vile by the second, directly affecting Cedrick and sending sick but wonderful flavors into his mouth. Most humans would gag sensing what he did, but Cedrick...He loved every second of it.

Meanwhile, the man finally took notice of something odd happening to him once he felt something being placed on his mouth. Out of reflex, the man's eyes shot open and inhaled deeply out of shock, which probably wasn't the best decision. He attempted to scream and swipe his arm towards Decca's sickeningly pale face, but to no avail. In just a few short moments, the man was almost unable to move his body or lift his arms, desperately struggling in fear as he stared into Decca's green eyes. Tears quickly began to well in his eyes as he noticed the pocket knife, visibly begging Decca to let him go as best as he could...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:28 pm

Decca looked down at the man, and slowly grinned ear to ear, finally, time to quell his appetite. Decca kneeled next to the man, gently gliding his knife against his cheek, giving him an innocent smile "Aw, come on, it's not gonna be that bad~", he then dragged the knife down to the man's stomach "At least you won't have to struggle for survival anymore", with that, Decca plunged the sharp weapon into the man's gut. Decca started to carve out the man's organs, not fazed about the blood splattering on his face, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 6:14 pm

What Cedrick witnessed was...Beautiful, simply put. His fingers trailed his lips as his wide eyes looked on in shock and amazement, audibly making sounds similiar to those people would make when they see pretty fireworks. Seeing the blood splatter along with bodily juices, skin and flesh being torn open and the wicked sounds of Decca's laughter. Combined with the man's soft, painful whimpers as he slowly died...Every entrail that was tossed out felt like the string of a harp being played. To Cedrick, this was almost like an art...A beautiful, terrifying art. He bit his lip tightly, to the point of almost bleeding as his knees quivered. Was this was madness felt like...? It felt...Perfect. Cedrick was in some sort of sick ecstasy.

As the homeless man drew his last breath, Cedrick dropped to his knees. Hypnotized by the beauty of murder and the madness that came with it.
This was the power he needed to harness and control...The power of madness.
''Red stains the beaches...The blood glistens in the moonlight...It sings...Magically.'' He muttered to himself under his breathe in an ominous way.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 6:48 pm

After Decca was finished, he let out a shuddering breath, the buzz he got from murdering the man felt so great; the look of absolute fear, the man's sounds of pain, the way he writhed, Decca couldn't explain how much all those things sent him over the edge, and in excitement, the shameless murderer licked the blood off his knife. After calming down, the dark weapon picked up the soul and swallowed it whole, enjoying the way it went down ius throat. Decca stood, and dusted as much sand off of himself as possible, though no amount of dusting would get the large amounts of blood off of him, the crimson liquid was everywhere, and it's brilliant color contrasted with the paleness of the young man's skin. 

Decca headed over to Cedrick after he was done, having a casual look on his face despite the fact he just sliced someone open. "Well that was fun" he said "Now I have a craving for pizza, nothing like a hot meal after a good kill, I think I have enough on me pto treat us both".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 7:28 pm

Cedrick slowly regained his composure as Decca approached him, surprised at his own...Feelings. He quickly dragged himself to his feet and dusted off his ridiculously expensive trousers. He looked at Decca, who seemed surprisingly calm for the acts he just commited. Covered in blood...Yet so innocent. Witnessing this, Cedrick was now convinced that Decca was the person he had been looking for all this time. He smiled in a satisfied manner, taking out a handkerchief from his suit's breast pocket and handing it to Decca. ''Beautiful, Decca. I admire your ruthlessness.'' He complimented the sickly looking boy.

''As for food, how does a private dinner in my uncle's mansion sound? They're currently out of town, so you'll be safe.'' Cedrick suggested, raising an eyebrow toward the blood-covered murderer.
After all, he did look very malnourished...and dirty. Cedrick figured that he might enjoy a good meal and get the chance to clean himself up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 7:50 pm

Decca tilted his head at Cedrick having to fix his composure, the teen wondered if Cedrick was ok, but didn't dwell on the thought. After being handed the handkerchief and complimented, Decca smiled "Thanks!" he said before wiping the blood off of his face, This guy's pretty nice, he thought. Decca perked up a bit at the mention of free food, "Sure!" He said, his kid like enthusiasm showing "I've never been in a mansion before, so I'm sure that'll be a treat~".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:15 pm

''Oh it is quite the building, I assure you!'' Cedrick said optimistically, reaching down into his pockets and taking out his phone. Quickly he went through his contacts and began to call someone.
''Hello, Jonathan...Ah, yes. I'm at the pier, near Venice Beach, yes. Can you come pick me up? We have a guest.'' Cedrick indirectly demanded, it was quite handy having a private butler that would do pretty much anything for you. Hanging up, Cedrick looked towards Decca once more. ''He should arrive shortly, you could really use a bath after all...Your clothes are covered in that man's blood!'' Cedrick said, slightly jokingly. There wasn't much use in staying as formal as he was earlier, they seemed to be warming up to eachother anyway.
''Speaking of...Possibly not a good idea to walk around like that.'' Cedrick spoke, looking away as if he was in thought. He let out a small 'Ah!' and proceeded to take off his expensive, white suit, handing it to Decca. ''Put this on for the time being.'' He said, now standing there in a white dress shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:32 pm

Decca chuckled and looked down at his stained jacket when Cedrick mentioned how soiled it was "Yeah, it looks like I got a red jacket instead of a green one" , he then tilted his head when Cedrick handed him his expensive, fancy suit. The young man gave Cedrick a smile "Are you sure? I'd feel bad soiling your suit, it's very nice looking".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:46 pm

''Oh no, no it's alright.'' Cedrick assured him with a faint laugh. A moment later, the boy shivered as he breathed through his nose. The stench of guts, blood and stomach acid had started to make its way through the area, leaving a particularly nasty smell around. Cedrick tried to keep his collected composure, but there were visible signs of him being slightly unsettled. Also, there was the possibility of someone else following the smell to its source...and finding them.
''D-Decca, I think we should leave this area...Before somebody finds us.'' Cedrick told him, once again sounding serious. Without an anwser, Cedrick swiftly scaled the wall leading to the sidewalks, peeking for a small moment to assure himself no one would see them. Once the coast was clear, he vaulted himself over the wall and began to hang down, letting his right arm drop down to help Decca get up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)   The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The perfect candidate (Vix and I, private.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next