Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Training [Closed] {T}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Soul Training [Closed] {T} Empty
PostSubject: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 8:45 pm

8/27/2016
12:32 PM

Yin started to train where he left off when he was at his house with his father. He had to keep up his training so he could get stronger than Haruhi, he had to get stronger than Haruhi. The promise between the both of them to fight again one day still lingered in Yin's head. He threw a quick high kick in the air, he put his foot slowly down back on the ground and sighed. "I guess I am still not strong enough, huh?" Yin gave a chuckle and sat down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 11:31 pm

Annabelle walked onto the training grounds after a long day of work, she still wore her work uniform, consisting of the tank top with a missing strap and the short shorts that were now covered in oil and missing one of the legs. She didn't even notice Yin as she walked towards a nearby destroyed dummy and got to work fixing it up the best she could, she always did this even when there were free dummies, it was just nice of her and also trained her building skills. "Excited to kick your ass, mr.Dummy."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 11:39 pm

Yin looked over to the woman who was fixing one of the destroyed dummies, this was a nice thing for someone to do. He didn't hear what she said to the dummy but he decided to try and talk to her. "Hey, are you the one who fixes the dummies?" He hoped this grabbed her attention at least so he could thank her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 11:42 pm

Annabelle continued to work on the dummy, she then lifted up her head when she was spoken to but didn't turn around to face him. "Dunno'....ya' need fixing? Cause i'm sorta busy here but i could get to you soon." She said, she then went right back to fixing her creations, not even speaking to Yin after those few words.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 11:46 pm

"Oh, I don't need anything fixed, well besides my form, but besides that nothing really." Yin realized that he was getting off topic of what his original goal was. "Oh! Um, thank you for fixing the dummmies!" Yin bowed down to the girl showing his gratitude to her for rebuilding the dummies.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 11:55 pm

Annebelle sighed mentally and nodded her head, she then forced a smile and walked on to the next dummy "It's no problem, dummy." she said, trying to push the fact that she was calling him a dummy, she never really liked gratitude, so this wasn't the best moment of the day..but at least she could insult someone!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 12:00 am

Yin ignored the last remark made on him, at least she tried to hide it. "I am guessing you are a mechanic right? Well can mechanics help people with their forms?" Yin needed someone to spar with, besides himself and a few dummies. He needed to surpass Haruhi in anyway possible even if it means to spar with anyone who he meets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 3:58 pm

This guy just didn't know how to take a hint! She sighed aloud and slowly stood up and turned to Yin, she then flicked him upon his forehead and shook her head "Mechanics are for robots, unless you have bolts in ya brain, I cannot help ya!" she then went straight back to working on the dummies "Besides, I don't train on dummies, I prefer real people."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 4:17 pm

"I'll train with you." A voice called from the trees above. Sitting on a branch, one leg hanging down the other folded under her, was none other than Whelp, a small girl with redish-pink hair and pointed ears. Below her eyes sat two green triangular tattoos. She was in her typical fighting outfit, and though one couldn't tell, she was wearing her heavy training weights beneath her baggy socks. Placing a hand on her hat, the girl dropped from the tree, walking over to the two with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 5:03 pm

Yin ignored the comment that Annabelle made and ignored the flick she did. But instead, he turned his attention to the pink haired girl who dropped from the tree. "Oh, well thank you, I need to practice my form some, so I needed a partner! If you are up for it, can you spar with me and instead of that bolts for brains over there." Yin made sure that the last comment he made stung at Annabelle, that was payback for the commitments she made at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 5:25 pm

Annabelle tilted her head at Whelp, she then bursted out into a fit of laughter at Yin's 'painful' insult, she wiped the way her laughter before waving her hand. "Alrighty, ya' sure got me, ow, that really stung....i think my heart hurts, oooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww." she then rolled her eyes and finished up with most of the training dummies "Everything is good here....Whelp, if ya'll don't mind, Imma watch..." she said, knocking over a training dummy and sitting down on it's 'face'.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 5:43 pm

Whelp placed a hand on her shoulder, rolling it as if to warm it up. "Be my guest. Come at me when you're ready." She said, tapping her boot toe on the ground before taking a combat stance. "Gimme all you got, and let me know if I hit too hard. Wouldn't want to break a bone training." She added, focusing intently on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 5:52 pm

"Don't hold back, or else you will be sorry you did." Yin took his own position, both feet apart, his left leg extended to Whelp and the other leg bent to a 90 degree angle. His left arm followed his left leg, being extended with his index and middle finger curved. His ring finger and pinky curved into the palm. His right arm was also at a 90 degree angle but it was facing out his hand position was the same as his left hand's. Yin was ready for an attack from Whelp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 8:32 pm

Annabelle watched on with a wide smile upon her face, she always loved watching other kids beat the shit out of eachother, it was always so hillarious and she couldn't help but laugh everytime she saw a fellow student get their ass handed to them by one of the other students. Looking at the match up she was more confident in the guy, not because he looked like he was a better fighter but because he just seemed a little less scrawny than the smaller girl....but she still cheered on for whelp, just because she loved the underdog story "Woo!!!!! Go female person gooooooo!" she cried out, a wide smile on her face, she was excited to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 8:50 pm

The small girl seemed to hop a bit before taking off at the boy. Her movements seemed only slightly above average of a DWMA student. She was fast, yes, but not overwhelmingly so for an experienced meister. She darted at the boy, skidding to a stop as she made a heavy punch to start the battle. The punch was strong, something you wouldn't expect from one so scrawny and small. It could probably knock over one of the large trees that surrounded them...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 10:42 pm

Yin caught her punch with his left hand, the force of the punch was incredible. The punch stung Yin's hand he winced at the pain a little but continued the fight he was having. He used his right arm to throw a open palm hit into her chest. If he could pull this off, he might be able to pull another hit off of this depending on her reaction.

If this hit is successful Yin will pull her arm towards the sky with his right arm following it. In conclusion to this Whelp will be slammed onto the ground with great force on her back. After that Yin will quickly back away from her going back to the stance he originally was in.

If this hit fails, Yin will pull Whelp backwards and he will do a full spin so he can hopefully doge any attacks Whelp throws at him. Depending on the action Whelp would do will affect his spin, if Whelp goes for a fast and powerful hit, Yin will spin faster and  more farther away from Whelp. If this hit if slow but still powerful Yin would do a slower spin but in the result try to make distance between them. If the hit Whelp did was successful on Yin he would try to block it anyway he can put still try to get distance between them, through any of these actions Yin would go back into his original stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 8:13 am

Annabelle watched, her smile never leaving her face as the battle took face, so far the only thing she rrally found appealing was the strain that seemed to appear from Yin juet catching the powerful punch, from her point of view she thought if that punch landed it would break bones snd it definitely should of broken some bones or popped a bone out of place....but, being a meieter against a meister. ..it wasn't so surprising. ((Going small h3re))
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 2:37 pm

Whelp did a quick back bend to avoid the attack, her hands quickly hitting the ground as her legs shot up, her body compressing into a ball standing on her hands before launching at the boy like a spring in a hard two-footed kick. She spun mid-kick so that her back was to the air, but the kick was still aimed for the boy, the force of her whole body behind it. If he didn't act fast, this one would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 3:20 pm

What is she a spring!? Yin had little time to react, he stepped to the side out of the way of Whelp's spring kick. Yin quickly raised his arm having a palm going to her gut. If this attacks hits Yin will release a Soul Menace into her while raising her upwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 6:14 pm

Annabella was absolutely amazed by the agility and flexibility of the girl, she woulda made a sex joke but she was too excited! She had to admit though, this boy had some potential as well, but she would never admit that out loud! Annabella spent most of the fight mimicking the movements of both of the parties, getting extremely excited, a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 6:28 pm

The boy side-stepped and Whelp was hammered in the gut, her momentum stopped by the upward force as the Soul Menace that followed rocked her. She rolled off his fist when it ended, her body slamming against the ground as her hand gripped her chest, putting her free hand up as if to call a time. "I-I underestimated... G-Give me a moment..." She stuttered, sitting up and catching her breath. When she was sure she was okay, she pulled her socks down to revile a thick black object strapped to each leg. She began to undo the buckles, taking the thick bindings off her legs. "Sorry I didn't go all out. Most people can't even keep up with that, let alone if I take these off." She replied, tossing the heavy weights near Annabella where they landed with a heavy metal thud. She pulled her socks back up as she gave a few quick hops.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 6:34 pm

Yin was disappointing, she wasn't fighting at all of her strength. "Why didn't you fight me seriously at first?" Yin wanted at least a few answers before they could start up round 2. If Whelp is fighting with all of her strength, so should he. He got into the same stance as he was in the beginning of the battle, he waited for another attack, hopefully this time he is more ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 6:57 pm

Annabella watched as the girl took off weights, she then laughed aloud and quickly shot up, suddenly each of her hands formed into hard metal gauntlets and she pounded together, a spark of electricity flying from her knuckles, but nothing too crazy. "Okay, oaky! I have let you guys have your fun! But, i'm bored and want in too!" she quickly hurried to the side of both whelp and Yin and smiled widely at the two of them "Go hard on eachother, but maybe you should go easy on me! I'm nothing special after all, just a simple weapon with no possibility of winning a fist fight.~" she said with a wink at the two of them, she then took up her own position, that looked a little like she was doing the my little teapot.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 7:14 pm

Whelp looked to the boy. "I had to make sure I wouldn't accidentally mess you up bad. I kick pretty hard. I think you can take it though." She replied, turning her attention to Annabella. "Jump in whenever, just don't get hurt, okay?" She asked rhetorically, taking a deep breath as she readied up.

With her body composed, Whelp took off in a dart at Yin. She was a blur, her speed inhuman as she hopped into backwards roundhouse kick. If Yin didn't move FAST, her heel would plow directly into his side.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2016, 7:55 pm

Yin tightened his footing into the ground and took the blow from Whelp. The blow shook Yin badly, it was incredible, Yin didn't feel this kind of adrenaline since he faced off against his father. Yin realized that he was in battle so he quickly grabbed Whelp's leg and lifted her up above him. Readying to slam her into the ground as hard as he could. If he could slam her into the ground he could combo it into a kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Training [Closed] {T}   Soul Training [Closed] {T} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Training [Closed] {T}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next