Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed)   Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 4:27 pm

Yin gave out a breath of relief as he stretched. His back gave out a couple of cracks as he started to stretch his arms and legs, it felt nice both hearing and feeling his bones crack and pop a bit. His mind was set onto the mission at hand, but a few stretches before was better than starting out all cramped-up. "Hey, Plum... you know this mission is for you to get better right?" He said with a smile on his face, however this was somewhat of a lie as this was also to test how far he has gotten too. He had a few goals, but right now was getting Plum stronger so he could get stronger. His mind was set and so was his body after a few more cracks and pops. They went through some training before, so if they find a tougher opponent he could cover her if needed... but knowing himself, he would probably join in at some point to get a piece of the action himself. It was going to be his first outside mission too.

Last edited by Wolfang701 on January 5th 2018, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed)   Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 4:46 pm

Plum followed behind Yin, a bit nervous. She knew they could resonate on the most basic of levels, so if worst came to worst she could just transform and be fine... But this wasn't about that. Plum wanted to learn to fight on her own, and so she had brought some tricks. A hip-pack filled with ten Kunai, a jar of thumb tacks, a water bottle filled with gasoline, a rubber band ball, a mirror, and her lighter. One of Plum's ten Kunai was currently gripped in her hand as she walked the street. If she couldn't kill it with brute force, she'd do what she did best and prank it... REALLY hard. Like, to death.

"Of course, which is why I'm going to try and fight it without turning into a weapon." The girl replied, spinning the Kunai around her finger casually.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed)   Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 4:59 pm

Yin smiles at the fact that she was prepared, but having the thought of someone fighting armed while another person wasn't, didn't seem all too fair to him. But this was Plum's fight, not his, so why should he judge? As Yin began to think deeper about this his head began to spin and he started to go dizzy. Shaking his head he was impressed at all the little tricks and stuff in her pack. He definitely liked the thought of having a student in the arts of fighting, and giving some tips and tricks wouldn't be so bad either. He smiled to himself at this and started to imagine her fighting alone, but as well as him fighting too. It pleased him a lot, losing himself in his thoughts. "Yeah... that would be great..." He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed)   Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Begins Now: Don't Die Plum! (Closed)
Page 1 of 1