Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2017, 5:47 pm

Rin was no fool, catching his expression as well as his words with simple ease. Saying nothing, she continued down the hall, stopping at a door off to the side; she might as well show him the biggest studio, first. Opening the door, she showed him the large studio, the outer walls all windows, and the ceiling skylights. Aisles scattered along the floor, paintings sitting upright on some, others blank as can be. Supplies were strewn about in some places and orderly as ever in others.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2017, 6:01 pm

Ink looks inside and both of his pupils turned into stars, "WOW! IT'S SO BIG!" he runs around looking at the multiple things inside. His excitement levels would not go down but instead increase and his movements only got faster. Ink's heart was beating faster and faster and slowly flopped down on the ground, obviously dizzy from all of the art inside. "So much... to do... Yaaaay....!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2017, 6:02 pm

In one of the places where supplies were tossed haphazardly across the workspace a black head of hair covered by a white hat, with a body to boot, was darting back and forth between different utensils and a canvas; colourful dust, some sort of oil paint and even a spray can were being switched between by this rather small individual, in record speed. He didn't acknowledge anyone entering or leaving, as he was engrossed in his work. He was working on an experiment, obviously, and the subject seemed to be a purple dragon...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2017, 7:59 pm

Rin retained her silence as she made her way inside, eyes following after him while he walked along through the room. A soft smile slowly spread across her face as she felt a familiar presence. Looking over, her eyes seemed to dance just the slightest bit more. Silent, she walked over, peering over his shoulder at the piece of front of him, holding a scrap cloth over her mouth to protect her lungs from the fumes. "Where did you see a Dragon, Takumi?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 6:08 pm

Ink continued to look around the giant room with amazement in his eyes. He was star struck, this moment was the greatest to him. To most people it may seem like a room but to Ink, Ink though this room was like his home. The sorcerer gave some thought before running towards Rin with a smile on his face and a very excited tone, "Hey! Do you think I can live here!? Can I!?" obvious enough the boy was excited. In fact the boy kept on switching in between a cat and his human self out of sheer excitement and happiness. Rainbow dust filled the area around him until he calmed down where he was left being a cat. Ink soon enough tried to jump to a spot where he could be at least eye level to the other two. His tail wagging and his eyes staying as a blue star and a green square.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 1:01 pm

Takumi was the one peeking from around Rin when the colourful display of excitement started. "I saw it flying around above the city. I was confused too." He answered while closely watching the energetic guy react over something or other. Takumi had no idea what was so exciting in this room, so much so that the man wanted to live in it. And then there was the bit where he turned into a cat repeatedly. That threw Takumi off until he realised that it was probably a sorcerer. When Ink calmed down some, Takumi stepped to the side, out from behind his meister. "Who's the weirdo?" Takumi asked quietly, pointing at the cat and looking up at Rin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 1:12 pm

"He goes by Ink," Rin said, moving away enough to give their weird little trio a more comfortable line-up of which to speak in. "He's a sorcerer that's wanting to attend here. I'm helping him do so, and showing him around in the process." A smile appeared on her face, though in light of the hyperactivity, her professionalism had returned, and her posture straightened, hands clasped in front of her. "Ink, this is Takumi. He's my weapon."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 2:14 pm

Ink meowed in joy as he stared at the two. He spun around a but before laying down curled up. "So tired.... Nice to meet you.... Takumi!" a long yawn followed his greeting, transforming, running, excitement, all of these were making the young sorcerer tired out. "Hey... So can I... Live here?" Ink gave a stare in anticipation at the two. His pupils stayed the weird way they were, still curled up in a ball Ink decided to give a playful "Nya!" at the two.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 3:25 pm

"But this is a classroom..." Takumi said quietly, almost making the mistake of scratching at his head, using the hands which were covered in various colourful substances he had been using on the experimental painting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 3:30 pm

Rin chuckled softly at this, shaking her head. "This isn't a home, Ink. You can certainly spend time here, but it's nowhere to live..." She paused for a moment, "...or eat. Have either of you eaten yet today, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 4:35 pm

Ink's ears lowered to his head showing the disappointment of him not able to live in such a place. His tail wrapped around him as he stayed in his little ball, "I am tired... an hungry...~" Ink's stomach roared a tiny growl in response of his hunger. He was fighting off both hunger and sleep and he was losing. Ink's eyes began to close as he started to drift in and out of sleep. His paintbrush staying to his back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2017, 7:21 am

"My hands are dirty so I couldn't eat." Takumi said simply, looking back at his artwork and thinking that he was probably not going to finish it any time soon. It wasn't working as well as he wanted anyway...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2017, 9:05 am

Rin smiled softly, bemused, and waved a hand towards the nearby sink. "We can go eat, if you two would like. It's not like I don't have the money for it." Silently, she looked over, observing what of his artwork he'd completed, thusfar.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2017, 5:53 pm

Ink pearked up when he basically heard that he was going somewhere to eat. Still tired he gave a yawn when he nodded at Rin. "Should I be in this form or should I be in my human form?" After asking he curled back in his ball.

O.O.C.: Sorry got grounded from cimp so I don't have the color thing or SKYPE.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 8:59 pm

"Talking to a cat is weird." Takumi said as he moved to make use of the sink Rin had helpfully pointed out. He then went about putting away the various utensils he had been using, which ended with another visit to the sink since they were dirty too...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:06 pm

She smiled lightly at the two, though there was a hint of sternness directed towards her partner at the comment. "Human form would be best. Even with Sorcerers and Witches apparently seeming... almost normal in the city." The woman crinkled her nose, still adjusting to the added weirdness his presence meant. "I don't think most restaurants would allow animals."

ooc: All is well. Arc took forever to post, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2017, 6:01 pm

Ink gave a groan, he wanted to eat, but he also really wanted to sleep. He was just tired today, other days he would love to go anywhere without tire. He gave out a lazy answer, "Can you carry me there? I can treat you to something after... or something like that... please?" the young sorcerer gave a smile at the two.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2017, 5:39 pm

"Hey, Rin-san," Takumi began, pausing for a moment to point at the cat sorcerer. Though he had his usual deadpan expression on his face, hearing Ink asking to be carried ticked him off a tad. "I think the cat is trying to exploit your goodwill. If you carry him, it should be by his tail. You know, to show him that he can't just use you like that."

Ignoring the fact that Takumi was trying to exploit Rin's somewhat naive nature, it was mean in and of itself. Takumi knew. Takumi didn't care. Takumi didn't take a liking to the cat man.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2017, 10:50 pm

"How about we all act like adults?" The young woman said, approaching a middle ground as she crossed her arms over her chest, feet spreading apart and eyes narrowing at her partner, "And just walk to get food and stop acting like carrying someone by their spine is a good idea?" Her eyes drew back to the sorcerer and she reached out, tapping his nose to make sure he was still awake. "Human form or no food, Ink."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 11:23 pm

Giving a sigh in disappointment he began to stumble back onto all fours a bit and began to stretch. Nodding he put a paw to his face and clawed himself in the face to wake himself up. Exclaiming a puff of rainbow smoke with sparkles comes out and Ink was back into his human self, except this time he was upside-down and fell onto the floor. Rubbing his head he looked around at the room one last time before nodding, "Alright, I am ready. I will make sure to pay you back though, in whatever way." not realizing that he sounded rude from before he continued to the door before heading back to them, "I think you guys might need to lead the way... I don't know this city very well..." he gives a nervous chuckle at his own comment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 2:43 pm

"We're all going together..." Takumi muttered, though otherwise ignored Ink's strange behaviour. He adjusted his hat and put on his jacket, heading for the exit. Once he was outside, he stood to the side, waiting for Rin and the cat man.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 6:51 pm

Rin merely nodded at this, attempting to find some way of settling between the both of them. Seeing no possibility in the immediate future, she instead took the lead past the two boys, wondering to herself at where they should go. "Does anyone have any preference?" She inquired, attention seeming, for the moment, more focused on her weapon, "Is there anything that you will not eat, or do not care for?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 3:07 pm

Ink looked at the two and back at Rin and begins to think, "Hmm. I don't like some foods, but I do mainly like meat and potatoes! But if I have to name a food I don't like it would be asparagus. It tastes bad." he sticks his tongue out in disgust at the last part. "Either than that I should be good!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 5:24 pm

"I do not mind." Takumi said simply as he followed his meister, trying to mostly ignore anything that Ink was doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 6:23 pm

Rin found herself sighing, if only mentally; she could work with this preference, though she much rather preferred it if the two of them got along. After all, Rin had become Ink's unofficial student sponsor. She'd be around him a lot more, and Takumi was her weapon. There was no way to get rid of either of them. "Would you two like to just come back to the Estate for dinner? I can have the help cook something, and there's plenty of space for paintings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]   Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Roses Red[T] [Closed]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next