Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) Empty
PostSubject: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 11:45 pm

A orange-haired women arrives at Death City a large red suitcase being dragged behind her, From far away it looked gloomy and dark. She wondered if she was in the right place, As she got closer she saw the DWMA atop the city, She slowly entered the city for the first time, Everyone seemed happy, Kids, Students, and citizens filled the streets. She started to tour the big city, finding some restaurants and housing. She liked what she saw, she soon made her way to the school. Hono took a deep breath making her way towards the school. "You got this Hono..." She whispers to her self gulping as the school got closer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 2:33 am

A red-haired girl stood at the bottom of the famous stairs that lead to the DWMA. She had a boring expression on her face. Another boring day. "Man...I'll end up in a NOT class if I don't find a partner..." She told herself with disappointment in her voice
The girl sat on a step and sighed to herself. "I'll never become stronger than my sister if I don't start collecting souls."
She pulled a phone out of her pocket and turned it on. It was a very old smartphone. The mysterious girl plugged her in earbuds, turned on the music and closed her eyes for a second. She was tired of being lonely. She literally had no friends in the academy.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 7:36 am

((Hiya, mind if I join?))
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 8:00 am

Ooc:(This thread has been marked as "open" which means that everyone can join it ^^)
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 1:47 pm

A young sonic weapon marched her way up to the gates of Death city, confidence brimming as well as the massive yellow duffle weighing her down quite a bit. The smile upon her face unwavering as she shouted. "LOOK OUT WORLD! I'M AZU AND I'M GONNA CONQURE THIS WORLD WITHOUT A PARTNER!! AZU'S IN THE HOUUUUUSE!! YEEEAHHH!!" She threw her arms high into the air in a punching-like manner. Nothing was gonna bring her down today, even if she was lacking a partner, she was gonna be the only weapon to ever succeed without one! She was strong, she was confident, and she was brimming with the excitement that could squash a car! It was a tad bit strange how the sun would always laugh and the moon would always cry blood, but it didn't phase her as much as it should have, sure it was something to definitely get used to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2016, 11:27 pm

Hono soon walked the long stairway to the DWMA, her suitcase dragging behind going up each step. As the school got closer she wondered if she would get accepted. All she needed was a partner maybe she would find one quite quick, "I hope a partner is not required!" She says to her self, Now finishing the long staircase. She smiled looking at the door into the academy. "Here...We...Go!" She slowly walks towards the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 4:08 am

Angela decided that it's time to go to school. She stood up and started walking up the stairs. Many pessimistic thoughts crossed her mind. She was in a bad mood. The girl finally reached the top and looked at the DWMA. "Oh well, another boring day awaits. " She said with a loud sigh. However, she noticed something very unusual. There was a woman with a suitcase right in front of the main school entrance. A newbie, huh? Heh. Nice. She thought to herself as she started observing the girl. That person looked normal and boring a bit
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 1:55 pm

The confident, yet somewhat cocky smile upon Azurian's face fell into a more curious expression as she stared down the school in front of her. With a slight shrug, she climbed the stairs, ascending into greatness or so she thought. "Man, this is gonna be awesome! I'm not gonna be a freak! Just gonna be me and my naturally awesome self!" She giggled in excitement as she literally bolted up half of the way, getting winded near the end. She plopped down on the wall and signed looking out over the city below.

She noticed two other girls, yet didn't really pay much attention to who they were and what they were doing as she had her mind dead set upon being the greatest Meister-less weapon ever! She quickly pauses, gulping back the sudden massive bubble of rising fear and froze at the door wondering just what kind of classes this massive and odd school had...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2016, 7:09 pm

Hono was quite nervous to enter the school. "Ok... Hono you can do this!" The weapon repeated as she quickly ran and pushed open the doors. The school was now open and she examined the halls. She often tried to stop students to ask her where she was to go. She was ignored as kid's were studying and chatting the hall. "Great now I'm lost..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2016, 10:45 am

Angela stared at the orange-haired girl for a while. In the end, she sighed and shook her head. That girl was lost and she couldn't find anyone who would help her. The red-haired girl approached Hono and patted her on the shoulder. "Don't worry. It happens. Especially to the newbies." She told her with confidence in her voice. After all, Angela wasn't a newbie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2016, 1:01 pm

Hono smiled at Angela, she seemed quite nice and friendly. "Thank you!" She says happily, "Where do I go first?" She asks with a soft and sweet tone to her voice. She hummed and looked around with out moving she loved the look of the school
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2016, 11:23 am

Angela looked around and noticed yet another (probably) newbie. The w- I mean, the meister shook her head. "Wait, apparently, you're not the only newbie, we have today. I'll help ya both!" She told the orange-haired girl. "Just follow me" The girl said as she slowly approached the other newbie girl. "Heya! You seem lost too. Need help?" She asked Azurian. Angela wanted to help them both, of course. Because why not? She might finally get lucky if at least one of them is a weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2016, 6:43 pm

Hono happily followed the girl. "Do they give us meisters or do we have to get our own?" She asks wondering, She was scared she would get in trouble for not having one. "I don't have my own..."
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:22 pm

Not wanting to b a creep yet curious on what this school had to offer, she quietly waited until they had some distance between them before following Hono in. Despite rushing around and nearly running out of breath wondering if she even knew her own way around, Azurian had to pause behind a corner to catch her breath before Hono ran into the same girl from the front. Quickly diving behind the wall only to get spotted, she quickly gave up and stepped forwards towards the two. "Ah, thanks, that's really nice of you! I was following her for a bit because I thought she knew where she was going! Ehehe. Well, you did look like you knew where you were going!" She said now staring at the ground in an embarrassed way.

Azurian looked towards Hono curiously wondering the same, yet she paused for a minute before saying. "Well, if we do, then I'm gonna be the best weapon-less meister this school's ever known! My name's Azurian by the way, what are your names?"

((Sorry, family emergency >.< I'm back now!))
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:32 pm

The w- ehem. The meister rubbed her chin and started thinking about something. Where should she start? From the basics, apparently. Luckily, Azurian was the first one to introduce herself. "Alright! My name is Angela Foster. I'm a meister, who prefers Japanese weaponry." The girl introduced herself, giving them a very friendly smile. She put her hands on her hips as her smile turned into a grin. "I hope, we can become good friends with ya two!"
She knew that they should start from getting them their student ID's if they don't have them already. Then, checking which class are they in and then leading them to their classrooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 3:38 pm

Hono smiled hearing the two girls introduce their selves. "I'd be glad to be your friend!" She says with a blush. "We'll I'm Hono Kaen... and I'm a ōdachi!" She said with a soft grin. " A Japanese sword similar to a Katana!" She bowed and walked close to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 10:23 pm

After hearing their names, Azurian threw her right fist high into the air and said with confidence. "Of course I'll be your friend! Odds are I'll be running this school! I'll win the prize and sail straight on to victory! ... Um, I've heard there's a prize you could get if you collect 100 Kishin souls so, TIME FOR AZU TO SHIIiiNE!!! WOOOO!" She smiled as she 'capped the enthusiasm' upon hearing that this weapon seemed to be exactly what Angela was looking for! "Wahoooo! Congrats on finding your partner!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 10:30 am

Angela looked at Hono with a smile filled with hope. "Hn..hm..Yes, yes, the ōdachis are the katanas' bigger version. They are like...Japanese greatswords." She informed her. Her smile turned into a grin. "Later, I'd like to check whether our wavelengths are compatible. If yes, then we can work together as a meister and a weapon. If you want, of course." The meister told her.
Then her attention switched to Azurian and nodded. "Well if she wants to be my partner, we'll have to make sure that her soul wavelength can work with mine."
Azurian seemed to be a rather confusing, yet very interesting person.
Angela giggled quietly. "..But Azurian..It's not 100 kishin souls. It's 99 kishin souls plus one witch soul, you know? Also, the so-called "prize" is..well.. It's not really a prize if you ask me. Because collecting all the souls turns you into a "Death Scythe". The death scythes are, obviously, Lord Death's weapons. Some of them teach in this school" She explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 11:40 pm

Hono nodded hearing that. "My mother and father were not interested in becoming one.... But I'd love to at least try!" She clapped her hand's together happily. "How do we test wave lengths?" Hono asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2016, 5:51 pm

Azurian paused slightly letting this new information sink in with a very flabbergasted "Ooooh... I need to write home correcting that mistake..." Upon hearing the word 'swords' Azu's eyes shot up to the size of dinner plates behind the over sized sunglasses as they fell casually off of her face revealing the wild eyes. She quickly snapped them up and wondered exactly how testing wavelengths worked. So she quickly gave them room by stepping back pressing her back as far against the wall as her backpack would allow and watched with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2016, 12:27 pm

Angela looked at Azurian and stared at her for a few seconds. "What an interesting girl." She thought as she rubbed her cheek. "The wavelength test is probably one of the simplest things to do in this school, to be honest" The meister spoke with a calm tone. If she had glasses she would adjust them like those awesome characters in anime. "Just transform into your weapon form for me. I'll pick you up and check whether I can wield you or not. If not, then I'll not be able to pick you off the ground and also, you wavelength will go trough my body and hurt me a little." Angela explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2016, 6:30 pm

Hono nodded. "Oh that sounds easy!" She laughed a bit and smiled. "Should we test it now?" She tilting her head a bit. She hoped that this would be her partner and she could stop the search. She smiled a bit more after thinking that.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2016, 6:59 pm

Azu's eyes never left them in anticipation, balling up her fists as she brought them to her sides and shook them a bit as if the energy would shoot out from her if something didn't happen in the next few seconds! She imagined it happening in a bright flash of white light as a magical girl type set-up but then shook the though from her head and internally gagged at the idea of frilly costumes and changed weapons to match the soul wavelength colors. She enjoyed the wild colors she portrayed as a weapon and didn't want to change a thing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 11:45 am

The meister nodded with a smile. "Sure." Angela told Hono with a happy smile. She also hoped that her search for a weapon will end thanks to the ōdachi girl. The meister started to feel very excited. "Alright, Hono, transform." She told her. Angela also gave Azu a thumb up. The excitement was visible on her face. "Wish us luck Azurian!" The meister said loudly with cheerfulness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 11:49 pm

Hono closed her eyes and soon cleared her mind. She transformed into her elegant weapon form. She was directly in the mister's hand. "Did it work?" She speaks in her weapon form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)   Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City! A new life, and new adventures! (Open/E+10, Possible Language, Looking for Meister)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next