Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wolf-Meister of Death City

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Wolf-Meister of Death City Empty
PostSubject: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:11 pm

Nalik redied his large blade as he glared at the Kishin that stood before him. The monster was still pretty human, but with glowing eyes and dressed like a ninja. The Kishin Egg was fairly damaged from the fight with wounds around his shoulders and legs, but he continued to hold up his light sword with the intent to continue.

"Just give up already!" Nalik exclaimed. "You may be fast, but I've figured out your tricks. There's nothing you can do that I'm not prepared for." As the Kishin Egg started to charge up some form of red energy, Nalik began to spin his sword around with one hand. Then, within an instant, the Kishin Egg rushed forward at inhuman speeds.

"Don't you pay attention? I figured out this damn trick!" Only when the Kishin Egg started to get close did the Meister begain swinging his blade. The Kishin Egg seemed to fade away at about a foot away from Nalik, leaving him completely unscratched. Then, from the shadows, the Kishin's real body appeared. But, before he could get close enough to attack, Nalik's blade slammed against his right knee, knocking him over and leaving a deep wound on his leg. "It's always the same trick. You charge wavelength, run at them with your stupid illusion crap, and then just hope they're distracted enough to fall for your real attack. I'm not even sure how you managed to get the bounty you have with that damn predictable tactic...."

A sigh escaped Nalik as he tipped his hat and put his sword away. The Kishin managed to get a slash on his side earlier, but otherwise he was unscratched from the encounter. Oddly enough, even though their fight was practically in the middle of the street, there wasn't that many people around. Finally, he walked over, kicked the Kishin Egg's sword away, and threw the man over his shoulder to carry him. "Come on, Kage, I have a feeling that I should collect the reward and lock you away as soon as possible...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:57 pm

It was a humid night in Death City and Roxie was outside her new apartment watching the large moon in the dark night sky. She sighed, "I start school tomorrow." She thought out loud.
She heard the sound of Kishin Egg off in the distance. "Maybe I sound go check that out?" She stated and started running off to where she heard it. She jumped on a nearby roof and started jumping from roof to roof to get there. She stopped when she saw a boy with black hair and back dog ears on the top of his head.

Roxie saw he was carrying what looked like Kishin Egg on his shoulders. Her curiosity only grew as she followed him. She was tempted to jump in front of him to see what he was doing but decided not to and kept following him with silence and precaution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 11:58 pm

Laura walked over to Nakil while giving him a slow clap and a grin. "Complain all you want, those fiends aren't getting any smarter. You did some fine work. Laura, you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:00 pm

The wolf-meister looked over at the woman who called herself Laura. Her blonde braid and greed eyes gave her a bit of an innocent appearence to him. But she also seemed like she was used to Kishin Eggs....

"Just call me Nalik." He responded, continuing to walk forward. "I need to get in more practice, actually. I should have been able to figure this thing out sooner.... It's an embarassment that it even managed to get off a damn hit." His ears twitched slightly as he glanced over his shoulder slightly. He could faintly smell and hear someone following him but, at the moment, he didn't really care about them. If they had something to say, they'd be able to just jump down and say it to his face.

"So, Laura, I guess you're not the one who put a bounty on this thing's head, right?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:06 pm

Ooc: can I join? I haven't been in a non-combat thread in ages because most of my oc's are evil. Won't try to kill anyone I swear!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:18 pm

Roxie saw the boy who called himself Nalik look over his shoulder. She ducked down so he wouldn't see her. She also realized that there was a lady with him. She had a blonde braid in her hair and she looked older like in her late 20's.
Roxie went to jump to the other roof but when she landed the roof made a creaking noise. "Damn!" She whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:45 pm

(OoC: Sure!)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:59 pm

Lycaon was about to run in and join the fight when he heard the noise, but apparently there was no need. This Nalik fellow clearly had everything in hand. Still, he had seen it as an opportunity to do something good for a change, and he was dismayed that he lost the chance. He walks up to the group, looking at once angry and timid. He needed to put himself out there so he could get better with people. He reasoned to himself.
Ever since he left strix, he had been getting better about dealing with people in the real world, but his attacks were growing more frequent. He wasn't sure which prospect frightened him more. "Hey, uhhh, that thing looked dangerous." He says, not sure what to say "you alright?"

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on June 23rd 2014, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:25 pm

"Hm?" Nalik glanced up at the building behind him twords where the person was following him. He sloely turned around and faced it directly to let them know he knew where they were. If they were trying to be an assassin or something, then there was no chance they'd get the drop on him now. Then, the wolf-meister looked back at the man who approached him. "It didn't seem that dangerous, but the freak managed to get a good slash in before I took it down. I'll be fine, I've had MUCH worse wounds and shrugged them off, but I'm not exactly going to let it go free or anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 7:24 pm

"Damn he knows i'm here." She thought. she looked at her watch and realized that it was 12:00. "I should get home." She whispered, and headed back home to get some sleep before her first day at The DWMA. When she got home she sat in bed wondering why that boy gave off a mysterious vibe.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:46 pm

Lycaon nods, still looking frustrated but managing to subdue the feeling through his voice "I guess you do this a lot then? You must be a meister."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wolf-Meister of Death City   The Wolf-Meister of Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wolf-Meister of Death City
Page 1 of 1