Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2016, 8:43 pm

Time stamp

23:50
One year after Haney and Achima first met here.

-Somewhere near Rome-

Haney let the lovely boys and girls that worked for him retire for the night. They had come here for a simple conference to discuss the details of a new drug they had been developing. On the surface this drug was to be used to treated injuries on peoples souls, but in actuality it contained artificial replications of a certain clowns candy matter that had been harvested and reproduced in one of the Alibaster pharmacies. With extended usage, this drug began to causes bliss in the subject and eventually amplified madness astronomically. The kishin egg had some more products that he had his people put on display most of them benign, but every last drug was displayed as benign as one never knows when a DWMA associate might show up, or even worse yet, a member of the FDA. His people had done a good job and managed to get all of their sponsors to renew their loans and grants that he needed for his more... devious projects.

As he dismissed them in their fine hotel he hopped into his matte, black Fiscer driving off silently into the night. He thought back to where he was one year ago. He had been working inside of a mansion in England where he spent his days attending a very wealthy family. Strangely a place where he could easily indulge in his madness, but all of that changed when a vile kishin egg. Well technically he was one of those vile kishin eggs too, but this was different she flayed and tortured his mistress. She was powerful, and he wasn't sure that he would have had a chance with his kishin abilities alone, lucky him he was DWMA trained.

When he finally arrived at his destination he stepped out of the car his shined, pointed, black, leather shoes gently Clacking on the ground. A smile crested up the one armed man's face as he reached into the jacket he had slung over his shoulders and grabbed a pistol, forgetting that his youngest sibling and his adopted sister had joined the academy, forgetting the death of the former owner of his drug company, forgetting about his last job, forgetting about his humanity. He had arrived at a lab that he had been scoping out for a few months now. They were the proud owners of a high powered laser that could, at least theoretically, burn though black blood. A tool that would be very useful if he could use it to harvest material from candy constructs. He screwed the silencer onto his pistol and pulled back on its hammer with his thumb as he approached the fence of this mostly underground facility with his trench coat billowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2016, 9:39 pm

Achima had wandered the world for the year that the two kishin eggs had been apart. She gained souls and enemies. She hadn't been planning on heading back to the area she had been a full year ago, but certain news had brought her back. A tool that could burn through black blood was quite the threat to the teenager.

"I think that I will be having a bit of a snack," Achima whispered to herself as she eyed the guards near the facility from the grouping of bushes she was hiding in. Then, a car pulled up. Her eyebrows raised slightly when she saw a familiar figure step out of it. The butler that had taken the fall for the young girl's disappearance of which Achima had assimilated was here.. but why? The girl crept a bit forward before she accidentally stepped on a stick. The twig cracked sharply, echoing through the silence.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2016, 10:19 pm

"Eh, who's there." The obviously american guard piped up when he heard the sound of the stick breaking. It was then that Haney broke in to a sprint as the guard reached for his radio. The kishin egg form almost seemed to blur as he close the distance between the two of them, placing one foot on the guard's as the other swept across the guard's chin with a blow that normally would have sent him a few meters. Instead his foot kept him in placed and a loud crack signified his neck snapped, and a little blue orb came out. Haney shoved it into his crescent shaped smile as he turned to the sound from earlier.

"Come out, and I won't bite." Haney looked over towards where the noise had come from earlier, beckoning the unseen person with a gesture from his hand. His eyes had taken quite the beating over the years, so his vision wasn't the best at night. He waited for Achima to move closer to the illuminated building. He held his gun ready to shoot in case he was going to have to defend himself.

[1 soul]

Last edited by VagrantAtHeart on November 21st 2016, 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2016, 10:21 am

Achima blinked a few times as she watched Haney proceed to kill the guard and eat his innocent soul She stepped out of the bushes when she was asked to, seeming indifferent. "Hello, Mr. Butler," Achima greeted. Similar to her meeting before, anyone with soul perception would be able to tell that Achima's soul was hideous. The only difference from their last meeting was that there were even more souls swirling inside of her own. Their faces strained against her enormous one, forming parts of their bodies as they screamed in agony for release. "Long time no see," the teenager said blankly.

OOC: my posts will get longer when im comfortable
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2016, 9:44 pm

Haney's smile quickly subsided, and was replaced with an equally dramatic grimace, like he had switched from the mask of Thalia to that of Melpomene. Displeasure radiated off of him creating a sort of miasma as the humidity rose making uncomfortable to be in his immediate presence. I've changed my mind. Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. He began sulking as grabbed the badge off of the guard's corpse swiping it through a key-card reader as he walked further into the building. He doubted the other kishin egg would be obedient though, so he held the door open for her, taking note of her growth as a kishin egg in the year since they last met. If she followed him in, he would sigh maintaining the frown that had formed earlier. He knew that she would be a vital asset, that didn't mean that he liked he being here.

Inside, as soon as one entered, there were two doors that were immediately visible. The closest was a clearly labeled, unisex, bathroom door that had a sign right above the handle that read "Occupied". Even this small detail made Haney feel more and more certain that he was in the right place as the location he was looking for was definitely the only American owned, research facility in the area. The other the door also had a key-card reader, so thinking of the obvious choice Haney walked the twenty some feet across the room and swiped the badge through the windowed door's reader, only to have a red blinking dot signal to him that this badge didn't have enough clearance. Haney turned to Achima, "You know I don't know how, but this is your fault. Why are you even here? There aren't any young wealthy maidens in here for you are there?" his grip on his gun tightened with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2016, 4:31 pm

Achima did follow Haney into the facility, remaining silent. "What exactly is my fault? I am simply here to investigate this rumor about a laser that can burn through black blood. After all, it poses a threat to my gain of power," she said softly. The kishin egg examined her surroundings and then looked to Haney, tilting her head. She moved to the place where the card was to be inserted and placed a palm on it. The panel sparked, and then the light turned green. The door unlocked and opened. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2016, 9:34 pm

. Ksshhh The door and a very slight blast of pressure implies that these doors had an airtight seal on them.

As the doors open the miasma and madness in the air around Haney slowly fade, as his grimace is replace by an expression that shows how impressed he was. He had obviously had the wrong impression of her, but after his small moment of surprise his eyebrows lowered and his face changed to a more neutral position.

"Shall we?" the other kishin egg said. He almost chuckled at the question.

"After you," Haney would extend his arm forward into the room, which, palette wise was more of the same. He was in no hurry to be shot at first."My Lady." Haney had to at least keep the facade of his usual gentlmanly tendencies.

This room was similar to the previous one, except it contained the first on many shafts that they would have to traverse to reach their final destination. This 10 foot radius cylinder with a 240 ft length had a door way at the bottom that would open up into a very long, donut shaped hallway with a few wandering scientists in it, but first they would have to get that far.

This vertical tunnel was booby trapped so that souls that were unfamiliar to the security system would be assaulted by a volley of soul based flames. This was almost written out as on the side of the shaft that Haney and Achima stood there was a ladder, but on the other side there was at least 60 flame-throwers set into the walls.

Haney would condense a drop of water above the tunnel and let it fall, sighing when it barely made it past the first five feet as the intense blasts vaporized it. It didn't happen instantly, but it did happen annoyingly fast. Haney with a deep breath in haled and with a burst of speed corkscrewed his way down the column, ignoring the ladder entirely at speed that would be easy to not notice with a regular eyes. The trap being unprepared for it would go off layer by layer only grazing the hem of his coat at the first layer. Haney would slowly open the door when Achima made it down following after her once more, and quietly asking. "Why exactly does that laser interest you?"

OOC: So I propose we switch floors that we control/describe. I did ground, you can do Underground 1, I can do U2, you can do the final floor? does that sound fine? If someone else joins we can add/subtract more floors as we see fit. Don't worry about ruining the concept in my head the idea is that we collaboratively build this place together each person adding a new metaphorical (and literal) layer of depth. If you don't want to though I can continue doing it.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2016, 11:02 pm

Achima observed Banks for a moment, nodding slowly. She stepped into the room with the flamethrowers and observed the kishin egg testing out the trap. She seemed irritated when Haney darted through the flamethrowers. She followed closely behind him and let out a soft huff of air. "That was quite foolhardy," she murmured as she stepped through the door. When asked why the laser interested her, the kishin egg held out a flat palm. A sphere of black blood tore out of her hand, leaving only a small black scar on her palm. "This is why this laser interests me," Achima said simply, gazing around the room.

It was obvious that the pair was progressing further into the lab, as the traps had become more complex. There were rows of what looked like laser placements all over the wall. When Achima stepped forward, the lasers were activated. A web of them stretched across. If one were to touch said lasers, it would cause intense pain to their soul and feel like they were being ripped apart atom by atom. Achima stepped back, assuming that they would be lethal without even touching them. "There does not appear to be a way to disable them," the kishin egg said thoughtfully.

OOC: I'm not creative but sure
'
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2016, 7:50 pm

Haney was hard pressed for ideas, as his abilities were rather limited, but he closed his eyes and began to focus. The was a noticeable decrease in humidity as droplets of water began to condense into an undulating sphere. After a few more seconds the small fist sized sphere changed into a glass-like triangular prism a floated towards the closest laser. It heated up but maintaned it liquid state due with a little extra focus from Haney. The prism refracted the light so that that laser could now be pointed at the others, which Haney did. Slowly he used it to destroy the other lasers one by one in the end leaving only one laser that they both could easily duck under. Haney motioned to the heat scarred area in front of them, face wet with sweat, and said, "Milady." As his eyes opened and his focus waned the prism evaporated.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2016, 11:29 am

Achima eyed Haney carefully and then ducked under the laser. "You have not eaten many." She observed, waiting for Haney to duck under the laser as well before speaking again. "What brings you here? I've told you my reason, now inform me of your own plans." She said calmly as she lead the way to the next area.

OOC: you were supposed to describe the next area in your last post
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2016, 6:50 am

((OOC: Well, I suppose I can set up the next area once we get there since I'm joining.))

Ortheus had been through quite a lot the past few years, despite the fact that a few years was nowhere near a fraction of the entire life time it spent.. It had attracted the attention of the DWMA with its less than legal business, joined a gang that should've provided it with protection only to be completely wiped off the face of the Earth in a raid, and finally left all alone without anyone to protect it from Death's reach. It drifted to and fro, picking up interesting bits of information within the black market that a new machine was being constructed that could fire lasers capable of burning right through black blood. Surely a machine such as this could be sold for a high price, allowing Ortheus to pay off a few individuals to serve it as bodyguards.

blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] Tumblr_ngge1wrHNV1tbtmgbo1_r1_1280

With this in mind, Ortheus decided to infiltrate the facility... Unaware of the fact that it wasn't the only one who had planned to steal the machine. When Ortheus arrived on the scene in its astral form, it quickly observed the massacre the two Kishin Eggs had left at the door step. If a confrontation was made, Ortheus feared it would be beaten down pretty badly. Perhaps Ortheus could opt to assist these Kishin over stealing the machine all to itself, Hopefully gaining their protection in the process. First, Ortheus had to acquire a body to communicate with. Once the Kishin Eggs pressed on, Ortheus entered the occupied uni-sex bathroom to find a terrified Witch that was trying to hide from the Kishin Eggs. Now the Witch was screaming her head off while she took in Ortheus' ghastly appearance, unaware that Ortheus was observing every detail of her appearance in return. The Witch possessed a youthful looking body that could quite likely be in its early teens. Her frame was petite, standing at an underwhelming 5'2. Her hair was tied into twin pigtails and was black in color, just like her wide alluring eyes.

With much haste, Ortheus lunged at the witch, each of its heads quickly flushing itself into her mouth and down her throat. The Witch was finally silenced and forced to swallow great portions of Ortheus' astral body. A slight bulge formed in the Witch's throat, as tears ran down her cheeks. The possession process was an immensely painful process, hence why the victims are usually just empty husks. A few more swallows and the Witch had completely devoured Ortheus, whom was now deep inside the body of the Witch, desperately squirming and compressing the Witch's Soul. The Witch curled herself into a ball in the corner of the restroom, desperately fighting for control of her own body. Her efforts, unfortunately would go to waste. With one last sob of pain, the Witch fell silent and her gaze was casted to the floor. A bulge once again formed in the Witch's throat as something traveled through it. The gaze of the Witch then bolted up towards the ceiling as an astral version of a hound's head burst forth from the Witch's mouth. It was dripping with saliva, the Witch's purple soul ensnared in its jaws. The hound spat it out like a filthy animal it refused to devour and retreated back inside of the body.

A devious smirk spread across the Witch's face before she licked her lips in delight, indicating that Ortheus was now in complete control. Ortheus stood up, stretching out her new body before grabbing hold of the soul that was trying to float away. "Nuh-Uh-Uh.", Ortheus teasingly told the Witch before squeezing her soul tightly. "Sorry lovely but I need you as a piece offering. Don't worry though, I'll make sure to take really good care of your body. By the way, I got to compliment you with your pigtails, they are so fucking adorable." To add insult to injury, Ortheus joyfully coiled one of the pigtails with her finger while smiling right at the Witch's soul.

Putting the soul in her pocket, Ortheus quickly rushed towards the Kishin Eggs to catch up with them. Once she finally did, she gave the two a warm smile before pulling out the Witch's soul, "Hiya guys, before you go a killing me. I come in peace. I just want you both to hear me out, I even got a Witch's soul for one of you two."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2016, 8:22 pm

"You have not eaten many." The meister followed after the Achima, ducking under the laser as he did so. Some of the drops of sweat fell from Haney's face sizzling onto the scorched and scarred ground beneath the duo.

"What brings you here? I've told you my reason, now inform me of your own plans." The eyebrow over Haney's milky blue eye raised at the question. He was genuinely surprised that the kishin egg cared or at least pretended to.

"Small talk huh? Well it seemed like the kind of tool that would be useful for harvesting a certain substance that a quarry of mine seems to leave behind everywhere." Haney wiped sweat from his forehead and fix his hair in a single motion. The two would wander until they reached a door that would open up into a stairway that looked like it was carved out of the stony foundation the rest of this building was built on. This door also would require a key card though Haney imagined that Achima could also take care of this one, so he didn't worry too much. "Shh." The gun he held raised and was pointed at the newcomer within moments of him noticing her presence.

"Hiya guys, before you go a killing me. I come in peace. I just want you both to hear me out, I even got a Witch's soul for one of you two." The newcomer seemed quite sure of themselves which made Haney wonder if there was more to her than met the eye. Presumably she was someone who also had something to gain from this weapon. Whether that meant she was someone with black blood or someone hunting down such a person.

"Why shouldn't I kill you? Then we would both get a soul."
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2016, 5:41 pm

Achima shook her head. "Not small talk." She replied mindfully, tilting her head once they got to the door with a key card. She examined it and placed her palm against the cool metal of the door. She didn't have any particular abilities that would be able to get them inside by simply swiping a key card other than the fireballs she could shoot out of her stomach.

She stepped away from the door and headed down the hallway to their right without any explanation, for Achima had spotted the silhouette of a guard a while down. The kishin egg broke into a sprint and then slowed as she approached, a tendril of black blood sprouting from her palm and sneakily wrapping around the guard's throat. His gagging and calling for help echoed down the hallway, and soon Achima was back with a key card in one hand and the guard's soul in the other.

"You couldn't have thought of that?" She asked, clearly unimpressed. Achima then swallowed the glowing blue innocent soul. She then detected the intruder immediately and spun, her hands lighting with a purple fire. If Ortheus was touched by these flames, they would presumably be absorbed by Achima. "How about I kill you both and then I get three souls? That seems like a much better idea." she bargained.

Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2016, 5:36 am

Ortheus took a few steps back, holding out her hands with her palms facing the two Kishin Eggs. With an uneasy smile, she gave her collar a slight tug before attempting to reason with the criminally insane, "I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect hostility but at least I can get you both to hear me out. By the way." Ortheus glanced at Haney and gave a slight smirk, "It looks like I'm not in the dog house alone. Ahem! Thankfully you asked WHY you shouldn't kill me. Surprisingly, I'm more valuable to the both of you alive than dead."

Ortheus paused, observing her audience to see if she caught either of their attention. Most likely, not at all... But surely there was a slim chance that she did. "Let me explain. Being a Witch, I managed to create a few nefty magic tricks of my own. One of these tricks, allows me to straight out cheat death. That's... Death as in the loss of life, not the person mind you. How do I do it you may ask? The answer is remarkably simple. I trade in my old meatsuit for a fresh one. Like this little cutie you see before you.", Ortheus told them before playing with her pigtails in admiration, unbeknownst of the fact that Haney was familiar with such a magic trick.

Ortheus quickly returned to striking a deal, understanding that losing their interest could prove fatal, "This interests you because I can share this gift with others. Just think of me as a little life insurance. Lost an arm? I can put you in the body of the beefest beefcake you ever seen. You don't like your looks, how does a supermodel sound. Or perhaps, something I find the most delicious, got an enemy? Ever wanted to torture them or get within backstabbing distance? Think, 'Mother, is that you?'"

Ortheus believed that alone would be enough but to really seal the deal, "'But lovely Ortheus, what if I was a regenerating degenerate who didn't need to fill in some poor sap's husk to survive?', I see someone thinking. Well to you, I say that I'm not done yet. I will be creating a business based solely on this form of life insurance. To keep up my stock though, I will have to kidnap many people and remove their souls from their husks. I have no use for these souls so I don't have a problem giving them all to you both(15 Souls shall be given to both Haney and Achima for every thread Ortheus is in). So to recap, that's the world's greatest life insurance plus free souls... All for the low, low price of... Protecting my ass from the DWMA. I got them on my tail so I just need some bodyguards. Does this sound reasonable to you both?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]   blood on the doorstep - Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood on the Doormat [Open | Rating Pending]
Page 1 of 1