Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

flair - Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair) Empty
PostSubject: Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair)   flair - Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2017, 3:44 pm

3:33 PM, 15th march
-----------------------------
A beautiful day in Death City! Children are having fun, birds are singing, people are doing...stuff.
Chloe yawned, her soul filled with boredom. There hadn't been any interesting contracts for her soldiers la, so she decided to find something to at least kill the boredom.
So, she did something quite unusual, out of character almost, she went for walk around the city. She decided to stay away from crowded areas...or sunny areas...or..any huge areas. She had terrible bags under her eyes and looked a bit like a nerdy teenager with her skirt and her sweater and shirt. Chloe noticed a nice bench hidden in the shadow of a huge tree, she decided to seat on it and rethink her "brilliant" idea. "Why did I even leave my room...Why didn't I just order someone to go for a walk instead of me.." She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair)   flair - Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2017, 7:54 pm

Rhiannon bounded along the sidewalks of Death City, a happy little smile on her face. She giggled happily, singing a little song to herself. "How pretty, how how pretty!" She hummed, then spotting a bench hidden in the shadows and the person on it. "You look real sad, miss. You should cheer up! It's beautiful outside today!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair)   flair - Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2017, 8:36 am

Chloe looked at the young girl then at the sky, on which was our favorite creepy sun. The young lady sighed. "Hyeh...I hate the sun, I'm bored and I'm wasting my time on this walk! Maybe for others, this day is beautiful...For me, it's just a normal, boring day." Replied the witch. She was like a grumpy cat, a very bored grumpy cat. She realized something. Someone started a conversation with her! How unusual! "Hey...Didn't your parents tell you to not talk to strangers?" Asked the witch with a wide smile. This day could be amusing after all.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair)   flair - Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2017, 7:18 pm

"Well, my mommies don't really pay attention to me too much. They're busy doing whatever big witches do." Rhiannon replied, plopping down on the bench next to Chloe. "They mostly leave me to wander the city and do whatever I want. It's pretty cool!" She chirped, then pulling some money out of her pocket and showing it to the stranger. "I even got some money to buy ice cream and stuff." She poked Chloe's shoulder lightly. "You wanna come get ice cream with me? Ice cream makes everyone happier!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair)   flair - Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2017, 8:46 am

The young witch looked at the even younger with a surprise in her eyes. She rubbed her chin, clearly thinking about what to say. "Wait a moment! Wait!" Said, Chloe, as she stood up. "Telling everyone that you're a witch is a bad idea! It should be your secret, especially in Death City..." The witch sighed loudly and sat down again. "Yeah..I'm a witch too,
you know. And...Heh, my parents were a bit like your mommies.
" For a moment Chloe got nostalgic for some reason, however...The young girl was probably waiting for her answer. Ice cream would surely help with the heat, and the girl was apparently paying for herself. "Anyways...Let's go get some ice cream. I feel I haven't had any in ages!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair)   flair - Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah, friendships... Are they profitable? (Rackie and Flair)
Page 1 of 1