Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) Empty
PostSubject: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:41 pm

Timestamp:
6:46 AM
One day after this lovely thing

Catherine woke up in the morning, thinking it was a weekend. How terribly wrong she was! It was the middle of a week. She realized her mistake when she looked at a screen of her phone and saw the date! Then she also realized she woke up too late and might arrive late to work! "Damn it! My damned alarm clock!" The witch yelled as she jumped out of her bed and rushed to the toiled to at least take a shower and brush her teeth. Catherine decided to not make a breakfast, to save some time. It took her about twenty minutes to get ready. She rushed out of her apartment and started running to the Academy. Catherine clearly was not in form, thus she had to take breaks often. It took her about twenty-five minutes to arrive at the great stairs that lead to the Academy. "I think I'll wait for Allelujah here..." Catherine murmured to herself as she sat on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 10:29 pm

Allelujah woke up with his alarm, which he had set for the beginning of his day. It almost didn't matter, however. He'd been awake for the great majority of the night at any rate, anxiety forcing him to overthink just about every possible scenario that could happen during Catherine's lesson the next day. Of course, the lack of sleep only made Hallelujah more talkative that morning. He was on time and waiting for Catherine at the bottom of the stairs, his eyes closed and wearing a plain grey sweatshirt with jeans.

"Uh uh, shut up, " Allelujah grumbled under his breath as Catherine approached him, lightly smacking the side of his head. He paused as if he were listening to someone before wincing and pulling his hood closer to his face. The Death Scythe had only managed to sleep about three hours, which had evidently caused Hallelujah to jump at the chance.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:54 am

Catherine noticed Allelujah's sleepy eyes almost immediately, but yet through pure luck "Good morning, Allelujah?" She greeted the death scythe, doubting that the morning was too good for him. Well, he really looked like he could use more sleep. Catherine, on the other hand, seemed quite energetic. However, she'd guessed that the less conscious Allelujah was the more possible it was for Hallelujah to come out and take control. It was quite worrying. On the other hand, her class was full of witches. Out of them, at least two had combat experience. She counted on Aurora Foster to show up in case Allelujah lost control.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:51 pm

"If I'm not trying to kill you on sight, it's going to be me," Allelujah remarked dryly, a frown on his face. Evidently, he wasn't in the best mood either. Realizing just how sour his comment had sounded, the death scythe ran a hand through his hair and sighed as the hood fell down to reveal half closed eyes and scrapes from his nails along his cheeks that were mostly concentrated at his temples.

"I had a fun time last night after you left, as you can tell," he mumbled, fingertips trailing across the scrapes absently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:27 pm

Catherine sighed at Allelujah words. He really was in a terrible mood! Was there a way to cheer him up? Probably not. The witch scratched the back of her head, trying to come up with something positive to say. In the end, Catherine patted her partner on the shoulder. "We have some time left. I'll get you a cup of coffee from the school's cafeteria." The witch said, smiling gently as she started climbing up the stairs. "By the way, if you wanted I could remove these scrapes from your cheeks." The witch added.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 9:23 pm

"I mean, I've already had a cup. I don't want to end up getting too jittery and in turn making Hallelujah hyper," Allelujah explained, then realizing that the way he had turned down his partner's offer sounded rather cold-hearted. He quickly muttered "eh, sorry. That was kinda rude. I mean, I appreciate the offer and stuff. I just have got to monitor myself as much as I can in order to prevent any possible violent surprises. Normally, I don't even drink one cup of coffee. Two is probably pushing it," as they walked up the stairs together.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 11:11 am

Catherine seemed untouched by the coldness of her partners words. She couldn't blame him though, he had his reasons. The witch pushed her glasses up her noses and nodded. "Don't apologize. I know Hallelujah is giving you a hard time... Trust me, I'd be very grumpy too if I had someone like this sitting in my head." She told him, sending him a friendly smile and a wink. "Also, we're partners, so it's obviously my duty to take care of you. So... hmm... I could try using my magic on you to keep you awake if you needed." Catherine added, trying to somehow improve his mood. Soon they would arrive at the top of the stairs...
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 10:42 pm

“It’s not a big deal. I can always handle it for myself, you know. I didn’t want a babysitter anyways,” Allelujah muttered, bitterness lacing his voice. Eventually, they arrived in Catherine’s classroom. Quietly, the death scythe sat in the corner of the room as he began to listen to the lesson. Allelujah found it hard to focus, and soon found himself dozing off. Unfortunately, Hallelujah seized the opportunity to take over. He struggled to break through Allelujah’s sleeping mind, resulting in rather loud and nonsensical mutters coming from the death scythe. Some of the students looked back at him and giggled, whispering jokes about him instead of listening to Catherine’s lesson. In a way, it was almost better that Allelujah remained asleep because Hallelujah wasn’t quite strong enough to force the both of them awake.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 12:43 pm

Catherine sighed again. "I'm not your babysitter, Allelujah. I'm here to make your life easier." She told him calmly, but with seriousness present in her voice. A few minutes later they were in the witch's classroom. Once the lesson started Catherine started giving her students a lecture about restorative magic and its effect on the witches and their pull of magic. However, somewhere in the middle of the lesson, the death scythe fell asleep which obviously attracted her student's attention. After all making fun of someone is way more entertaining than listening to your teacher, isn't it? Catherine shook her head. "Stop staring at him and start doing your magic practices, please. Just... no explosions okay?" The teacher told them before she slowly approached her partner to make sure he was okay. "Hey, are you okay?" Catherine asked him with worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:15 pm

Allelujah remained blissfully unaware of the fact he had attracted attention to himself until his partner nudged his arm, which caused him to sit bolt upright quickly. The arm that Catherine had touched transformed into a bright red blade, tearing open the sleeve of his hoodie. Staring at his arm, Allelujah willed it to return back to his normal hand with an unusual amount of difficulty. He frowned, noting that Hallelujah had resisted the shifting back but hadn't said a word yet.

"My apologies," the death scythe muttered, casting a look around the room to see that every set of eyes was on him. Wow, that was quite the mistake she made waking us up. It would be a shame if you were to spontaneously lose control and kill everyone in here. How about it? a voice chuckled in his head. Then, there was a force that suddenly began to press on his conscious. Without another word, Allelujah stood up. He pushed past Catherine and rushed out of the room, stopping not too far from the door. He sunk to the ground, now panting as he tried his hardest to keep control.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 2:54 pm

Catherine sighed at her partner's behavior. She understood why he just ran out of the class- he was losing control. Was he afraid of hurting her or her students? "Nonesense!" The witch muttered with her hand clenched. He was a troublesome weapon indeed. "Aurora, Angela, be ready in case I needed your help. The rest of the class can take a break until I return" The teacher said before leaving the classroom. She started looking for Allelujah and probably by pure luck she found him just in time.
"Hallelujah, leave Allelujah alone. Trust me, picking a fight with a class full of witches would only end with you getting hurt." The witch said harshly, adjusting her glasses. She was very serious and cautious at that moment. To her, it was obvious that Hallelujah could attack her at any time
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 5:56 pm

Allelujah hardly recognized that Catherine had found him, too preoccupied with fighting Hallelujah. Sweat was streaming down his face almost like a fountain as he concentrated. Slowly and gradually, his focus began to wane. Reaching up, Hallelujah moved his hair to reveal his golden eye. "Come on, I just want to have a little fun. What's the harm in that?~" Was all that he muttered, a demented grin stretching across his face as he peered up at his partner. "Besides, you wanted to meet me, didn't you? I can't think of a better time to meet," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 6:32 pm

Catherine folded her arms over her chest, staring at Hallelujah in focus. She preferred to be careful when her partner's second personality was in control. However, she didn't want to fight with Hallelujah and the reason for that was extremely simple- she didn't want to harm Allelujah. Luckily for her, for now, the situation seemed under control. None of the students would get involved in by an accident. Catherine pushed her glasses up her nose as she calmly stared at the Death Scythe. She decided to play his game for the time being. Well, I did want to meet you... but hey, the middle of my lesson is not a good time for that" Catherine said in response to his words, ignoring the part about "having fun" on purpose.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 11:55 am

“Too bad. We meet on my terms,” Hallelujah replied, raising an eyebrow and smirking a little bit. “Besides, it gets so boring when he’s asleep. I just sit there, doing nothing but waiting..Ugh. Who wants to do that, am I right?” He crossed his arms loosely across their chest and moved so they were eye to eye with each other.

“So, let me get one thing straight with you. If you try to hurt us, put us in danger, or in any way stop me from taking control, I will kill you. I’m the dominant one in this par-“ Hallelujah cut off and scowled, furrowing his eyebrows. “No, you can’t come back out. I want to play, and you know better than to challenge me,” he grumbled, presumably to Allelujah.

“Oh? You want to try it? Good luck,” he snorted. Hallelujah grunted softly as an invisible force caused him to snap his head to one side and wince. “Cute,” he smirked before taking a step back from Catherine. Silence overtook the two personalities for a moment as Hallelujah closed his eyes and focused.

“Ah, much better. That should shut him up for a little while,” Hallelujah informed Catherine, opening his eyes and running a hand through his hair. “Now, as I was saying. I’m the dominant one in this partnership. Question it, and I’ll kill you. So, do you agree or should I just kill you right now?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 3:11 pm

Catherine listened to Hallelujah in silence and focus. His words were insulting, annoying and just childish. The Witch seemed absolutely untouched by the death scythe's behavior and by his threats. She just wanted him to stop being an asshole. Why couldn't just be as nice as Allelujah? Her face expression remained the same though- she looked calm.
"Domiant you can be in bed, Hallelujah..." Catherines told him, smirking. It seemed like that sentence was supposed to be a joke to remove the tension between the two. "...and I'm afraid we haven't reached that level yet." The witch added. Suddenly her attitude changed. She became serious. "Let's start from the obvious- I'm trying to be friends with you two, thus it's not my intent to hurt you. Also, I don't mind you taking control from time to time AS LONG as you're not planning to harm me, my students, the academy's students or simply... the innocent people." Catherine said, looking him in the eyes. She wasn't afraid of him. She knew what he was capable of. Besides, her magic was quite strong and she had a backup ready in case she needed help. "Also, Hallelujah, in our partnership I'd like us to cooperate, to work together. I know you're a smart guy. I'm sure we can come to an agreement. Seriously, what would even be a point for making anyone the dominant one?" Catherine spoke calmly, smiling politely at her partner. It seemed like she really believed in Hallelujah's ability to think rationally and just talk to her about his needs. It really seemed like she wanted to hear what he has to say. "Come on Hallelujah, let's talk like adults." She told him with a rather friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 4:09 pm

"Talk like adults?" The death scythe repeated, slightly dumbfounded as he stared at her. "The point of establishing dominance in this partnership is so that you treat me with respect. As far as innocents, nobody is ever really innocent. I kill whomever is in my way, and if you don't like it then you tell the wimp in my head and we'll leave you alone. That's how this is going to work. I'm the leader in combat. I work alone. Hell, I don't even work with Allelujah and we're in the same body. So, that's how it's going to be. I lead, you follow. You don't listen, you die. I've likely seen more combat than you, at any rate. I'll be the more experienced one. Which are you going to choose, Ms. Coon?" Hallelujah challenged, glaring at her.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 4:32 pm

Catherine was getting really annoyed by Hallelujah's behavior. He wanted her to treat him like a brat? Then she will. "Mr. Haptism, I am afraid you are in no position to be dictating conditions. I would like to inform you that Lord Death might put you under arrest for violating the rules. So, if you do not wish to get punished by our boss I will advise you to stop with the death threats." The witch said, glaring at him. She then sighed, cleared her throat and calmed down. "Hallelujah, tell me, do you really want to fight with me? I don't doubt you're far more experienced when it comes to combat. I'm even willing to let you fight your way WHEN there's a reason to fight. I'm just trying to tell you that I don't want you to get into trouble by attacking people you're not allowed to attack. I'm going put it into words that you might understand..." Catherine spoke slowly and without being nervous. There was a short pause in her speech, which the witch used to think of a way to explain her point easier. "Alright, listen carefully: Don't be an asshole and just behave." Coon said loudly and as clearly as she could.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 5:49 pm

"I don't want to behave," Hallelujah mouthed off, smirking over at her. "Besides, your boss isn't mine. He's Allelujah's. We'll both reap the consequences, yes, but I don't care. Not like it's any fun being a death scythe," he added, shrugging and sighing. When asked if he really wanted to fight with Catherine, he merely shrugged. "I just don't want you trying to get in my way. If that involves us fighting, so be it. I'll bet you won't even hurt me, at any rate. Don't want to hurt Allelujah." he answered. "Now, all I wanted was to properly meet you on my own so if you'll excuse me.." Hallelujah swept his bangs over his golden eye again and then the two fell silent.

There was a few moments in which the death scythe stood there, wobbling a little bit as his color turned steadily paler. Without much other warning, Allelujah crumpled to the ground. He had fainted, and remained in an unconscious heap after doing so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 6:18 pm

Catherine wanted to comment on how he was underestimating her, but then the death scythe fainted. The witch groaned and scratched the back of her head. What a troublesome partner. The teacher cleared her throat and prepared her sound manipulation spell. "Aurora, please come over here.
I need your restoration magic.
" She said and thanks to the power of her spell only Aurora Foster, who was sitting in the classroom at that time, could hear her words.

A few minutes later the fox witch joined her teacher. Catherine quickly explained the situation to her pupil. Obviously, she avoided a few important facts about Hallelujah, for Allelujah's safety.
Soon two witches started using their restoration magic to wake the Death Scythe up. Will they be successful? Only time can tell.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 6:26 pm

Allelujah's eyes opened soon after they began their magic, although he seemed slightly disoriented until moment later. A cry of surprise escaped him when he saw two faces hovering over him, and he sat bolt upright. A quick skim of what he last remembered and the blank spot in his memory verified that he had lost control, and Allelujah's breathing started to pick up. He pushed away from both witches, fear in his wide eyes as he started to panic. There was no blood in the surrounding area, but he was almost certain that Hallelujah had gone and murdered the class full of witches for no apparent reason. "The classroom.. the kids? I didn't, did I?" He choked out, looking to Catherine desperately.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 6:42 pm

Catherine was surprised to see such a sudden reaction from her partner. However, a part of her was glad that he'd returned and that he was worried about her pupils. The teacher shook her head. "Come on, Allelujah, have more faith in me and my witches." She told him, smiling slightly. Aurora Foster quickly returned to the classroom to give the two some privacy. "See? Everyone's fine. You've managed to escape the classroom moments before Halle woke up." Catherine told him warmly, gently placing her hand on his shoulder. She was trying to calm him down. "Seriously though, one asshole isn't enough to even touch my pupils. Consider yourself lucky." Catherine added, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2017, 1:14 am

"Sorry. I should have controlled him a little bit better," Allelujah apologized regardless, sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. Then, he let out a wide yawn and a little grunt. "I apologize for having interrupted your class. You can go back to teaching now. I think.. I think I'll just go home and take like a 24 hour nap. That sounds nice," he mused, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand before sighing. "Part of me wonders if there's some sort of therapy for that around here. Get the psychopath out of your head or something," he joked, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2017, 8:52 am

Catherine listened to his partner in silence. She took his joke seriously after all Hallelujah seemed very dangerous. "If you haven't already, you could visit a psychologist or even a psychiatrist... after all, dissociative identity disorder is a thing." The witch said, folding her arms over her chest. She seemed rather sad that Allelujah didn't want to stay with her to assist or even watch her lessons. "If you want, go home and rest... Hm... but you know, it'd be cool if you stayed with me. After all, you're a Death Scythe. Death Scythes are very respected by the students. So, obviously, having one of Death's weapons sharing their experience with the students and answering their questions would make any lesson way more interesting." The teacher told him, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2017, 12:18 am

"Not a disorder," Allelujah replied absently. When Catherine suggested he sit in on her class some more, the death scythe shook his head. "I shouldn't be respected, at any rate. Hallelujah kind of takes away my credibility as one of Death's weapons. I don't know that it's the best idea in the world, at any rate. I was already wiped out, and every time I fight Hallelujah it takes every ounce of strength I have. That's why I passed out when he let me back in control. I'd blacked out before that and I was still blacked out when he left. He knew it, too," he explained.

"You mentioned something about some kind of magic to keep me awake before the class started, though. If you did that, then yeah. I guess I'd stick around for a little while," Allelujah offered. "Besides, aren't you in the middle of a lesson? I don't want to ruin whatever plans you had any more than I already have,"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 12:19 pm

Catherine sighed after listening to his story. Seriously, why was Hallelujah such a brat? Why couldn't he just behave and not cause any troubles for Allelujah? Was there a way to get rid of that annoying side of the Death Scythe? Was there a way to at least tame it? Perhaps there was a way, but Catherine didn't know about it. Besides, in her opinion, Allelujah should visit a psychologist to seek advice on how to fight with Hallelujah.
"Well, I am in the middle of my lesson. However, Allelujah, you're my partner. Thus, I have to take care of you. I mean, it's not like a lecture about "not overusing magic for no reason" is important anyway. After all, my pupils know how to behave." She told him, smiling gently before she offered her had to him. "Come on, Allelujah, let's make my lesson more interesting. Besides, I can use my magic on you at any time. So, don't worry about falling asleep for now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)   I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a bad feeling about this (Private Flair and Rackie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next