Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:50 am

Evelyn hummed against her, a sensation that made the vibration more intense, "Let me know if you need me to stop," the meister stated simply. With that, she pressed her face forward, the hand not at Courtney's breast moving to her clit as she set about eating the woman out as though she were starved.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 1:55 am

Courtney shuddered and mewled as Eve began to so vigorously eat at her, her hips starting to buck towards those succulent lips, her voice softly turning to pleas for more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 2:01 am

Between her hands and her mouth, Evelyn was doing everything in her power to drive the girl mad with pleasure, moaning against her, herself as she did so. Only vaguely did she hear the subtle knock at the door downstairs, followed by the inevitable turn of the key. It caused a light sort of growl to escape her, and she moved to put Courtney's legs over her shoulders, grabbing her carefully, she lifted her once more and carried her to the bed. Laying her down, she moved her face from between her legs, looking her in the eyes. "Last chance, do I tell him to stay or come in?" The room already smelled heavily of sex, and it was fairly apparently that Eve was holding herself back from her own pleasure, in favor of reveling in the weapon's.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 2:06 am

"C-Come...in..." Courtney muttered out, running her hands slowly through Evelyn's hair as her mind, muddled by sex and Evelyn's hypnotic stare. She wanted to feel the both of them, consequences to herself or their budding friendship be damned.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 2:11 am

Evelyn smirked, immediately crawling up to claim Courtney's mouth once more. Behind her, Marc was walking up the stairs; it would take him less than a minute. The meister, thus, took as much of that time as she could to feel and touch the woman before her, gentle, but demanding, claiming her for her own. When the door opened, Evelyn lifted her head, turning towards him with those deep, demanding eyes.

Marc's own, brighter eyes were wide, his throat dry as he struggled to swallow. At first, he wasn't sure how to react, but Eve stood, reluctantly moving away from Courtney. Saying nothing, she pressed the door closed, pushing him against it and groping him hungrily while her mouth claimed his. He seemed somewhere between alarmed and grossly satisfied by the taste on her lips, and soon he was pulling her desperately closer, moaning against her mouth. After a short moment, Eve forcibly pulled away. Cocking her hip to the side, she looked him over, smirking. "Take your clothes off, now." She said, and with that, she made her way back to the bed, immediately gliding two fingers across her Courtney's lips, teasing her as she stared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 2:15 am

Courtney slowly wrapped her lips around those two fingers, gently suckling on them, though her attention was focused more on their new arrival.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 2:19 am

In silence, Eve glided the two fingers down the woman's center, slowly easing to her core. Behind them, Marc was taking his time, draping his tie, shirt, and pants over a chair, his shoes long discarded at the door. His eyes went to Courtney's and nothing further as he slowly eased out of his boxer briefs. It was obvious enough before the fact that he was heavily aroused, but the fact became obviously more clear when he finally stood there, nude. Silently, unassuming, he approached, sitting on the side of the bed and playing with Courtney's hair as Evelyn began to, slowly but surely, pump her fingers into her. Marc, without even looking at her, reached over and tugged her free arm. She said nothing, moving the rest of her body to the bed, sitting to face him for but a moment before her mouth claimed Courtney's once more, Marc's fingers finding their way inside of Eve as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 3:32 am

Courtney let out a long moan as she was spread by Eve's fingers, the sound slowly muffling as her lips were claimed She relished the feeling of their dual attentions, even if Marc's was little more than the gently playing of her hair. She let out a soft coo into her kiss with Evelyn, her body relaxing as she surrendered to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 5:47 pm

After a time, Evelyn pulled away, smirking down at the woman. Marc was visibly shaking, his hand moving away from Courtney as he went to touch himself. Eve eyed Courtney, even as she hooked her fingers inside her, teasing more heavily. "I'm going to leave a choice for you..." she said, watching her face all the while, "Do you want him," she gestured to him, drawing attention to him as he began pumping his hand along his length, "Or me?" She said, pulling her hand away from Courtney's core and sliding the fingers into and out of her mouth slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 9:13 pm

Courtney could do nothing but make the choice that made the most sense, opting for option three over the two Evelyn had given her. Finding her voice after a few moments of useless squeaking, she managed to get out. "Both."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 10:58 pm

Evelyn laughed to herself slightly, shaking her head; "You get both regardless," she explained, "It's all a matter of who's where... and when."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:12 pm

"B-Both. At once. Y-You, up here..." She gestured to her upper body. "A-And him...down there.." She murmured, her head turning a bit as she looked at Marc, eyes lidded with desire, her chest rising and falling quickly as she panted for breath. The smell was too much, everything reeked of sex, and it was lighting her nerves on fire.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:15 pm

Evelyn looked more than a little intrigued, now, moving over to lay beside the woman. Her fingers began circling the taunt peak of Courtney's breast, her eyes remaining on hers. "And what would you like us to do then, hmmm?" By this point, Marc was fighting moaning, having pulled his hand away when Eve moved, trying to not finish himself off.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:17 pm

"I-I... Dammit all, stop m-making me think!" She demanded, suddenly leaning over and kissing Evelyn deeply, while her other hand reached for Marc, for his member, to start stroking it for him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:20 pm

The muffled exclamation that escaped from Eve very quickly dissolved into a soft moan. She leaned closer, deepening the kiss while her hand continued to tease her. Out of instinct, Marc's fingers went to return the favor for her as he moaned, leaning on his side opposite the meister. His mouth found her other breast, suckling and licking at it while they teased each other.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:25 pm

Courtney's heart fluttered at being the center of such attention, her hand stroking harder and faster, even as she tried to get him closer to her. If he was going to finish, she needed to feel it on her body. She mewled and groaned into her kiss with Evelyn, her body arching and squirming at their touches.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:28 pm

Marc, himself, was managing to control himself rather well, under the circumstances, though he soon found himself moving off of her nipple to nip at the side of her breast, testing to waters even as her movements drove him closer to the edge. Eve, for her part, was not faring nearly as well, her body instinctively moving against Courtney's side, though no one was touching her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:30 pm

Courtney changed that quickly, her hand slipping between Evelyn's legs and starting to tease her there, pressing closer to the other woman while her other hand started to stroke hard and fast. She needed, she wanted them both to finish because of her, regardless of mess or consequence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:33 pm

A soft sound escaped Evelyn, dissolving into some sense of a moan as she struggled closer, her body grinding against the girl's hand. Marc already knew that Eve was a harder, more difficult finish, and thus tried to force himself to maintain control, even as Courtney's actions became more extreme. He pressed harder, faster into her, hooking his fingers and teasing at her g-spot heavily as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:40 pm

Courtney could do not but moan as she sought out Evelyn's lips again, capturing them needily as her whole body felt coiled and taught, straining to get closer to the both of them, to feel any and all pleasure that she could. She needed them both, feeling like some large symbiotic creature, and in truth, her mind as hazy as it was, she couldn't really tell where one of them ended and the other began. Her fingers pressed slowly into Evelyn, and her hand on Marc took to stroking over his senstive head between pumps, trying to get more out of the both of them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:44 pm

It was Courtney's own pleasure that was driving Evelyn mad, though the fact that Marc had full reins on being verbal tipped her over the edge. Moaning loudly against Courtney's mouth, she found herself climaxing quickly, her body's liquids hot and slick over Courtney's hand as she tipped over the edge. Soon after, with a loud, almost guttural moan, Marc's body gave way as well, spilling his load on Courtney's stomach and side, his mouth living a dark, wide hickey on her breast where he tried to muffle himself. Trembling, Eve's hand stroked Courtney's face as she pulled back slightly, eyes wide and smoldering, no haze there as she stared back at her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:47 pm

Courtney came with slight jerks and spasms, spilling her climax against Marc's hand and the bed sheet below. She was left staring up at the ceiling, panting heartily, and thoroughly unsure of what the fuck had just happened, her mind still struggling to return to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:51 pm

Eve pulled gently at the side of her face, seeking Courtney's attention as Marc worked to pull himself out of his post-orgasm haze. He laid beside them for a while, finally chuckling and nudging Courtney gently. "She'll want to go again," he pointed out simply, hand moving back to himself as he slowly worked his erection back up, "I'm warning you." As of yet, the full reality hadn't set in just yet, both still locked in the ecstatic fantasy realm of the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:54 pm

Courtney's eyes seemed distant, for a moment, but she slowly returned to herself in time to hear Marc's warning, letting out a soft mumble of acceptance to that fate as she stared Evelyn deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:56 pm

Eve looked at her patiently, silent, wondering if Courtney was okay; she didn't want to push her too far if she didn't desire it. "Sit up," she suggested, the words soft, far from demanding, "On your knees," she specified, fingers beginning to twirl the woman's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next