Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] Empty
PostSubject: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 4:14 pm

Time stamp:
8th August
9:14 PM
Residental district.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a late, hot evening in Death City. The soon was already hidden behind the horizon. The streets of the city were empty as most people were already resting in their homes after work or school or other activities. The ones less lucky were still on their way home. Of course, for a very small percent of Death City's population, the night was the time of outdoors activities. Aurora Foster was on her way home, she was tired and annoyed. Ms.Coon told her to stay after classes for an additional lecture about "the importance of education"; in other words- Catherine was pissed because Aurora was skipping classes a bit too often. It wasn't her fault that she knew everything already! It wasn't her fault that she didn't manage to turn her former weapons into Death Scythes!
Aurora clenched her teeth and started regretting that she quit smoking at drinking. Hah! She wanted to be nice for that stupid dragon and how did it end up? That cheeky dragon wasn't even with her anymore The DWMA took her for "re-education". Aurora was so pissed that everyone she was working with, her every partner had to leave her. Ben, Arthur, Heiko, even that annoying Glamour. At least she found new friends: Aurora Skye, her boyfriend and Yurio the dragon. At least her sister was with her. However, with every passing month, she was getting more and more frustrated- she couldn't find a new weapon.

"What she didn't know is that in this thread she will finally find a new weapon!"

OOC: RACCOON GTFO! IT AIN'T YOUR THREAD! I AM THE NARRATOR, NOT YOU!

IC: "Ok...Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 4:49 pm

One thing that had yet to be noticed, by some miracle, was the amount and frequency of graffiti that had been picking up in the area. Of course, bring Death City, people weren't as quick to judge here as they were most places, leaving it as a haven't for people who just wanted their art to be appreciated. That worked perfectly for the tagger. Several stories above her, on a sort of bungee-pulley set-up, Circe was above, marking the otherwise unmarred face of one of the nearby buildings. There were no windows on this particular side, making it perfect, though a stray cap and some paint had been spilling down since she'd begun. She would clean it up later.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 5:26 pm

Aurora stopped in the middle of a sidewalk and closed her eyes. She had a feeling that she heard something strange. Spray paint? The witch frowned, the vandals weren't far from her home. Some ugly looking graffiti was the last thing she wanted to see in her neighborhood. Foster sighed, remembering that her Soul Protection wasn't active. "Let's see..." Aurora whispered, then mumbled her mantra. She wanted to find the vandals and tell them to stay away from her neighborhood!
"Soul detection..." Aurora casted her spell, sending a quite powerful wavelength through the area. She wanted to find where the graffiti "artist" was hiding. It was a difficult task because there were so many people in the area, not on the streets of course, but in their homes. To make her task easier, the witch followed the sound of a paint can and used her spell again. "They might be somewhere here..." She told herself, looking at the building...then she looked up and crossed her arms over her chest. She found the vandal. The witch coughed rather loudly to attract the attention of the tagger. "This is gonna be interesting..."-Aurora thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 8:49 pm

Circe didn't even bother gracing the rude disruption with a reaction. Instead, she merely continued, working to complete the shading on her piece before she even looked down. There was a shine to her eyes as she did so, the appearance came off as just that: a shine and nothing else, no visible color. Feeding her rope line, she dropped down to the ground, her face almost completely masked by her bandana and hood. Only the sheen of her eyes could be visible. She smirked behind the mask, picking up her lid, capping the proper can and returning it to he custom belt on her hip before going about cleaning the stray paint on the ground. She didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 5:02 pm

Aurora started approaching the girl slowly, she was careful. "Hey, you!" The witch shouted, before adjusting the leather glove on her mechanical hand. For a moment she took a look at the graffiti. Perhaps it was just a mural? Perhaps it was actually pretty? Aurora was stood a few meters away from the girl. "What are you doing here?!" Foster asked, rhetorically as she obviously knew the answer. She was just curious what will the tagger do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 7:22 pm

ooc:
"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] Il_340x270.1019256350_dauk

ic:

Circe looked to the witch curious, though she didn't say a word and merely pointed up at the mural, and her signature at it's corner. No one ever bothered to report her; she made art, not trash. Besides which, nothing she did was ever harmful. She didn't request permits but no one cared enough to really mind her work. She shrugged, still not speaking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 8:19 pm

Aurora had to admit, the mural was quite interesting and quite beautiful, at least in the witch's opinion. It was truly a piece of art and it was way better than ugly billboards on the walls of the buildings. The witch crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. She honestly didn't know what to do with the tagger. In theory, she should report her, on the other hand, she wasn't really a vandal, but an artist. Foster let out a loud sigh. "What should I do with you now? Should I just let you go? Or perhaps call the cops?"" The witch asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 8:59 pm

Circe offered a shrug, folding her arms over her chest and tapping her forearm with the fingers of the opposite hand. Still, she didn't opt to speak, cocking her hip and letting the clinking of the paint cans on her belt speak for her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 8:35 am

Aurora sighed once again and shook her head. "Fine... Whatever. Just don't draw trash tier graffiti." The witch warned her before turning and walking in the opposite direction. Her sister was probably waiting for her. Luckily the sisters' apartment wasn't far so Aurora didn't have to hurry.

OOC: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 12:13 pm

With a slight smirk, Circe nodded and hoisted herself to the top of her pulley system. Climbing along it, she made her way back to the roof before removing her contraption. She packed it away in her bag, double checked that everything on her person was secure, and set about parkouring her way back to her own apartment.

------The Following Morning------

Death City was known for one, chief thing: The Demon Weapon and Meister Academy. As such, most of its occupants were either directly affiliated with specialty school or simply didn't mind its students enough to live elsewhere. Jennix Llyod, with her bright orange weapon tag stuck perfectly in place on her "new to me" (second-hand) uniform, was of the former of these people. She'd moved into her apartment the week previously, aided by the one of the exchange coordinators, a former student known as the Death Scythe Maker. She'd directed her to a recently unoccupied apartment, owned by one of her acquaintances, and managed to get her a deal on it. That helped a lot, seeing as the girl and her parents were co-oping on its payments. She was happy with the new arrangement, even giddy over the fact that she had ample space to set up her art supplies and gaming equipment, alike.

Whistling to herself, she started almost running up the stairs at a steady, quick pace, seemingly unphased by the action. She'd yet to directly meet anyone, besides Ms. Borne, since she'd arrived at the city, but that meant that there were a whole lot of new friends ready to be made! With that in mind, she continued her way up the stairs. If this was the best they had in the way of daily endurance training, she'd be right as rain.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:40 am

Aurora and Angela were on their way to school. It was a boring routine in the fox witch's opinion but her sister seemed to enjoy it. Aurora seemed to be lost in her thoughts for the entire way to school, which Angela noticed. She smirked and elbowed her.
"What happened, sis? Did you fall in love?" The hawk witch asked, before winking at her sister. Aurora raised her brow as she looked at Angela.
"No? I saw a strange person yesterday. She was making a mural... when I interrupted her, she remained silent. That was strange..." She explained
Angela just shrugged "I guess?" The younger sister replied.
Once the sister arrived at the Academy Angela said- "I need to take something from my locker. See you later sis!" With those words she waved at her sister and quickly disappeared into the building, leaving Aurora standing in front of the Academy.
The fox witch sighed and approached the stairs to take a look at the city's panorama. Aurora got lost in her thoughts again. She had friends, she had her sister, but there was this feeling of loneliness in her heart. The witch was standing in one place for a while and when she wanted to turn around and just go to the class, she noticed that someone was running up the stairs. "Hmm...?" Aurora murmured, trying to take a closer look at the runner. She had a strange feeling for some reason and she couldn't describe it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:46 am

With little regard for her skirt, the young women quickly became bored, switching from running to more risky endeavors. Suddenly, she switched from running to literally doing front flips up the stairs, laughing as she propelled herself through. It was more amusing for her than it should be, certainly. Still, logic didn't have enough power to stop her, so it was very unlikely that anything would.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:34 am

"What... the... fuck...?" Commented Foster quietly as she observed the girl. The witch was sure that it was a new student. After all, she had never seen such a... strange person before. For a moment Aurora thought she was sleeping and just having a strange dream, but nope! It was a strange reality! "Is she... defying the laws of gravity...?" The witch asked, not believing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:37 am

Her antics brought the newbie up far quicker, which sated her need, for now, for entertainment. Grinning, she unclipped the water bottle from her bag, popping it open and taking a long, slow drink. Satisfied, she looked around, observing the other students at the top of the stairs, not looking behind her, not looking back at where she'd come. Smiling wider, she began to all but skip into the building, stopping only to pull out her phone, clip on an attachment, and proceed to walk along, playing with the attachment and phone alike, oblivious to the world though she ran into no one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 1:51 pm

Aurora couldn't take her eyes off the newbie, she was strange even for Death City's standards. Somehow, barely though, she noticed the girl's weapon tag. She still couldn't believe her eyes. The witch took a deep breath and was about to leave the area and finally go join her sister, but the newbie's phone attachment caught her attention. "Wait... what is this? This thing looks familiar..."- Aurora thought, carefully following the newbie.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 2:11 pm

The woman wove her way through the hallway traffic like an expert, not once looking up from the game on her portable device. Instead, she stopped at a locker that had clearly been decorated in advance --- a large collection of stickers spelled out Jennix over the door. Not looking up as she input the combination, she opened the door to reveal a series of neon lights that came alive when the door was no longer closed. Pausing the game, she locked her phone and began putting in notebooks from her bag, as well as a smaller bag that likely held her lunch. She spent but a moment to admire her handiwork before closing the door once more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 3:48 pm

The longer Aurora was following the mysterious newbie, the more amazed she was by her actions. The witch noticed the stickers too. "Jennix? What a strange name..."- Thought the witch, as she looked at the locker. She started feeling like a creepy stalker. "I guess I should just... introduce my self... She clearly doesn't have a meister and... desperately... need a weapon..." -Thought the witch as she stared at the girl. Suddenly a strange wave of shyness attacked the fox witch. Once the weapon closed the door of her locker, Aurora was leaning against the neighboring locker. She put her hands into the pocket of her jeans and looked at the weapon. "Well, this is gonna be awkward..."-Thought the witch before waving at Jennix. "Hey..!" She greeted her. Then... an awkward silence came. The Witch scratched the back of her head and laughed nervously. She didn't know what to say next. "You're n-new here, right?" Aurora asked, realizing how obvious the question was.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 4:02 pm

Jennix immediately beamed, stashing the phone and its attachment away before waving, hand close to her own face so as to not provoke breaking the witch's personal space bubble. "Yes~! I'm Jennix. It's my first day." She said, high-energy in her words though she managed to mostly stay in place, even with her expressive face. "And you are~?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 5:30 pm

Aurora wanted to sigh in relief when Jennix introduced herself. "I'm Aurora. Aurora Foster..." The girl introduced herself, smiling friendly. The hardest part was about to come. "So... I've noticed you weapon tag and uhm..." The witch made a pause. She remembered her first day at the DWMA. Her former weapons just approached her and... boom! They were partners. Good old times. Aurora was older and more mature, but she felt like a newbie again. The witch took a deep breath. "...Uhm... Well, I'm a w-... meister." Said Aurora, trying to hide what she really is, at least for some time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 5:39 pm

Jennix cocked her head, taking a moment for the word to register. When it did, you could practically see the light bulb go off in her head, a wide smile spreading across her face. "You are?!" She very nearly shouted, energetic as always. Playing it cool didn't feel like much of an option, and certainly not like one that she particularly cared to try. "Catch!" She said, and without hesitation worked to shift herself. It was a slow process, compared to experienced weapons, but she went off like a neon firework display, whirling wavelength spiraling into a plasma pistol that dropped from the air for Aurora Foster to catch. The back of the weapon was a fancified skull, rather befitting for the DWMA, with the lower jaw being the basis for weapon's handle. Coming out of the jaw and running beneath the upper teeth was the plasma cartridge, filled with swirls of a seemingly oobleck substances, mix-matched essences of neon flowing throughout it like a lava lamp.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 6:19 pm

Aurora wanted to ask about her weapon form, about her partnership and other little details but... Jennix just turned into a weapon. The witch's eyes widened when the girl shifted. A quiet "Oh, shit!" left her mouth before barely catching Jennix by the barrel with her prosthetic hand and before anything more could happen, the witch tossed the weapon into her biological, left hand. "Please...Don't reject my wavelength..." -Aurora thought, which almost was like a prayer. The witch closed her eyes, ready for a painful shock. She was really afraid that Jennix's wavelength will be incompatible with hers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 6:22 pm

Due to the absolutely caustic nature of the weapon's form, if she were to be even the slightest bit incompatible with the wi- meister, then Foster would have known about it instantly. Instead, the balance seemed stable, and her weapon form even felt to the touch in Aurora's organic hand. Appearing in the sheen of the chamber, Jennix beamed, offering two thumbs up, her smile so wide that it shut her eyes for her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 6:58 pm

Aurora let out a loud sigh filled with relief. "Well... It went better than I expected..." She commented quietly, relaxing a bit. The w- meister took a look at the weapon. She was a gun! A very badass looking one! "Oh my lord I'm so lucky!"- Aurora thought, grinning with excitement. "Jennix? I think we're both extremely lucky! Let me explain why- You're a gun and guns are my specialty. You are a newbie, I'm a pro..." She told her, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "So, wanna be partners?" Aurora asked, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 8:10 pm

"Haven't even finished the tutorials and I'm being offered help in the co-op campaign? Fuck yeah!" She said in response, doing a victory dance in the view that, to be frank, looked like she was copying several emojis from various games. "I'd be eeeeeeeeextra careful firing, though. I'm a plasma pistol. Caustic, acidic, melty, biohazard --- all that shit." Jennix seemed almost sheepish as she explained.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 9:49 am

Aurora nodded, grinning widely. She already liked her new partner's nerdiness. "Got it! No friendly fire, no sci-fi stormtroopers' trash tier aim and we'll be fine!" The witch said enthusiastically, not even realizing she started using nerd slang as well. "You can transform back for now." Aurora told her, not hiding her excitement. She couldn't wait to start working with a weapon again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next