Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 2:30 pm

"Just don't get yourself killed." Candy said in response to his dismissal, sighing. She then finally got to the packet of crackers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 2:31 pm

Another wave of his hand followed; he hadn't died yet, why would he, then? Saying nothing, he proceeded to the movie again, soon beginning to fall asleep in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 2:55 pm

Since she had a book with her, she didn't pay much attention to anything else, except for laying down comfortably and the words on the page. It took her a while to actually take a look down at Rogue again. She dropped a cracker on his head when she saw that he was dozing off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 3:00 pm

Rogue bolted upright, flinging the cracker with the action. Looking around, he blinked several times before groaning and slouching back into his seat, eyes locking onto the woman. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 3:05 pm

Candy was a little busy laughing to answer him, though calmed down soon enough. "If you're going to sleep, do it up here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 3:13 pm

"You're there..." he grumbled, shutting his computer off and grabbing something to use as a makeshift hood.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 3:15 pm

"And?" She asked, sitting up again. "I'm tiny, you'll have plenty of space."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 3:18 pm

After quickly hunting down the cracker, he tossed back at her, grumbling before climbing up to join her. He made a good show of seeming begrudging about the whole ordeal, pouting all the while. However, the second he was beside her he was pulling her close, snuggling up to her, legs wrapping around hers as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 4:49 pm

"See? You totally wanted to do that." She said as she settled down, getting as close as she possibly could to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 5:10 pm

He made a "pfft," sound beside her ear, burying his face in her hair and continuing his act at being grumpy. "Shuuuuuuushhh...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 5:21 pm

"I wanted you to do this too." Candy murmured as she nuzzled against whatever part of him happened to be closest.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 5:24 pm

He grumbled again, incoherently, this time, and nuzzled against her, slowly settling into sleep.

ooc: Wrap up?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2017, 5:34 pm

She followed suit very soon after, the warmth and comfort of Rogue helping with that immensely.

OOC: Yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15