Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To train a witch (request to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To train a witch (request to join) Empty
PostSubject: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:18 pm

A certain albino was walking through Europe. He was avoiding the cities because of who he resembled. So here he was, standing in the middle of a huge plot of flat land. The grass reached up to his ankles, and the wind was making it roll. The sun was shining down on the tall albino, and the man hated it. "Stupid Kitai, forcing me to avoid cities. " He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:24 pm

Seikan was flying though the air with the wind in his air the clouds get further and further away... as he plummeted to the ground on a tree that he thought could fly. Seikan yelled "WHY DID I THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TURN MY BROOM INTO A TREE!" Seikan saw a weirdly dressed person below him as he and the tree fell to the ground before hitting the ground Seikan turned into a woodpecker and safely landed in the grass. The tree made a nice hole in the ground and just missed the weirdly dressed man by 10ft. Seikan turned back into a human and yell "10 POINTS FOR TREES!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:31 pm

"Well that helps my boredom." He mutters again, as he looks at the yelling woodpecker that somehow managed to crash a tree. "I would give it a 6 outa 10!" He called out the the black and red bird.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:41 pm

Seikan remembered   that there was someone here from hearing that so he turned around and faced the weirdly dressed man and said "Hello my name is Seikan sorry for nearly crashing a tree into you... I haven't really practiced flying trees in awhile and it's bad to be out of practice while flying a tree." A second went by and Seikan followed up what he said by yelling "GEH it's been a second since something happened. What about fight friend!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 8:48 pm

The tall albino tilted his head to the left, projecting an air of confusion. 'This guy is almost as nutty as Kitai. Meh, it's been awhile since I had a good fight.' He thought, shrugging his shoulders in response. "Alright, but first some ground rules. Rule one, no killing or maiming. Okay those are the rules. I'll let you have the first move." He told him, making a 'come hither' motion with his left hand, then crossing his arms, making it look like he isn't taking the witch seriously.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2014, 9:02 pm

Seikan looked very happy to have someone to fight and yell "ALRIGHT THEN LETS GO!" Seikan toke out 20 seeds he had in his pocket and Threw them at the Albino. The seeds didn't hit the albino tho instead Seikan made there roots grow into the grow making a mine field of seeds half way between him and the albino . The seeds then started to grow thicker roots that started to make there way to the albino he had time to react to the seeds tho they weren't that fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:26 pm

The death scythe held out his hand, as four blades shout out of his wrist, and started to spin like a buzzsaw. The swords cut through all of the roots, leeching the life out of them. "So noisy. The name's Connor Greaves." He said as the blades returned to his body. He summoned a four foot sword made out of blue crystal. He raised it above his head, and swung downwards. "The pleasures all YOURS!" The sword hit the ground. As soon as it did, a large wave of crystals jutted out of the ground, and rushed towards the witch.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:31 pm

Seikan turned into a woodpecker and flew 20ft into the air avoiding the wave of crystal before it hit him. Seikan yelled to Connor “Well nice to meet you Connor! Also I have one question for you! Do you like trees?!” From the sky Seikan remembered the tree that he crashed into the ground earlier and made it grow wings. The tree started to look more and more like a woodpecker that was made out of wood. If that woodpecker was 6ft tall and had a wing span of 10ft, and made out of wood that is. The giant woodpecker then flew into the air, and Seikan turned back into a Witch landing on the woodpecker’s head. Seikan yelled to Conner” BEHOLD!!!! THE DIVENEST OF DIVEN!!!!! THE WOODPECKER ... MADE OF WOOD!!!! I KNEW MY TREES COULD FLY!!!" The woodpecker then flapped its wings and a huge gust of winds hit the ground. Seikan and the woodpecker flew another 20ft in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:51 pm

Connor looked at the giant wood pecker wide eyed, mouth sightly unhinged. He lifted his sword and rested it in his shoulder. The crystals returned to him from the act. Looking at the creation the witch made, Connor only had one thing going through his mind. 'Almost as crazy as Kitai.' He swung his sword at the bird, despite being a good distance away. The swing sent twenty shards of crystal towards it in a shotgun-blast pattern. A second, upwards slash aimed at Seikan, sent another 10 towards said witch"I hope you dodge as well as you talk." He said, returning his sword to his right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:23 pm

Seikan yell at him "WHAT I CHOULDN’T HEA-... WAIT I SEE SOMETHING SHINNY COMING THIS WAY!!! GO TOWARDS THE SHINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seikan had the bird dive straight towards the ground making. Before hitting the crystals Seikan toke out 40 seeds and throw them in front of him and the bird. Seikan then focused on all the seeds making their roots form a wall a few feet in front of the bird. Seikan would of felt very tired from all the magic he used to make that happen but it was a sunny day and made it much easier to make it grow just in time to take most of the crystals hits. Three did make it though the wall and found there way into the giant woodpeckers left wing. It didn’t do much to stop them though Seikan yelled out still 20ft in the air "IT WAS NICE FLYING FLIGHT GIANT FRICKING WOODPECKER BUT WE’LL WHERE CRASHING!!!" He turned into a bird and flew off the giant bird. The wall opened up and the giant woodpeckers beak was poking out of it. The bird was going to hit into the ground where Conner was. It was going 10ft a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:09 pm

"[0066cc]Too loud....[/color]" Connor stabs his sword on the ground, and leaps back, sliding the sword through the earth. Large crystals leapt up at the bird in response to this. The bird was impaled onto the multiple spikes. The wooden bird was immediately drained of all the magic that held it together, causing it to shrivel away. The spikes returned to the earth afterwards. Connor looked towards the witch again. "Congratulations, you actually forced me to move. Of course, that was only after throwing a car-sized wooden bird at me, but still, made me move. How about coming down here for a real fight ya loud mouth?" He called out in a fairly loud tone. For him anyway.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:40 pm

Seikan flew down to the ground making sure to keep at lest a 10ft distance from him. Seikan turned back into a witch and said "Asking a bird to fight on the ground is a bit hard don't you think?" Seikan said this with out sounding insane or yelling for the first time. This was one of the few moments Seikan acted sane in his life. Seikan thought up a plane in this time. Seikan put his plane into action making all the grass in the field sharper Seikan thought “it will take a while but they should all be sharp in about 10secounds. By the time anything happened all the grass around Conner should be pretty sharp. It was easy to do too because grass is easy to grow and takes little magic. To keep Conner semi busy Seikan also sent out some of the grass to grab at his legs and two blades of grass to try to hit him from behind. Both the attacks where pretty very week tho so there be easy to defend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 5:55 pm

Connor felt some pressure coming from his feet. Quickly looking downwards, he saw the grass holding to his boots and sliding up towards to his legs. Sighing, he creates his crystal armor to avoid the sharpened grass that the witch mentioned. He rushed at the witch, abit slowed from the grass, but attacked with an upward slash, along with a crystal spike that followed the strike.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 6:37 pm

The grass that Seikan sharpened weren’t comply ready but their have to do. He affected all the grass within a 3 feet circle of where Conner stood. The grass are grow to try and rap around Conner slowing him down even more, one even grabbed him by the neck. The spike how every they did not effect and was coming at Seikan. Seikan had barely enough time to side steep the spike but it made a little tare him his coat. Seikan yelled back to his insane self "THAT WAS CLOES CRYSTAL MAN I MEAN CONNOR!" He then had the Grass that wasn’t trying to hold him down start trying to cut him most of the blade aimed for the ribs or the arm. Some aimed for Connors head tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 4:33 pm

Ooc: The grabbing everything is considered a no-no in fights

As the grass latched onto Connor's armor, it began to wither and die. A short blade shot from his neck and tore apart the sharpened grass to confide. With any grass dying with contact with his armor, Connor was able to jump back to avoid the attacks gunning for his head. With another upwards slash, he cut through those blades as well. He returned his sword to his shoulder, and stared at the witch wit a blank look. "I'm getting bored of this. You aren't even strong enough to give a good fight. Lets just call this a draw, and go get something drowned in cheese." He tells him, turning around and walking away before the witch can even answer, but not releasing his crystal armor.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

Ooc: Sorry didn't know

Seikan caught up to Connor and started thinking about what he said. Seikan thought a bit more and realized he didn't get what Connor said about the cheese so he asked "Wait... drown a city in cheese... CAN YOU EVEN DO THAT!? And if you can why where you using crystals in the fight and…. Owww my brain... think simple thought Seikan, simple thoughts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 10:46 pm

Connor sighed at his new companion's antics. He decided to mess with his a bit. "No, you can't cover a city in cheese. I could if I wanted to. I mean, I pretty much destroyed Rome with root beer." He pulled out his thermos, taking a swig of root beer shake. "But my other half has the cheese-zuka. So I'd have to wait till I got that back to try it. If I wanted to that is. Which I don't." He told him as the two walked along, heading to whatever the world had in store for them.

Ooc: thread done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To train a witch (request to join)   To train a witch (request to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To train a witch (request to join)
Page 1 of 1