Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2017, 4:16 pm

"Oh... ummm... ok... we... we can figure that out later... I... I should keep trying these outfits on..." Raicheal said awkwardly as she slowly backed away from Miss Crystal and into the dressing room once more. She sighed a little as she slumped against the wall. Who knew trying on clothes could be so exhausting. She then stood back up and started removing the flower patterned dress. She then reached for the next thing in the pile to try on; a dark green plaid patterned skirt with a white long sleeved blouse that had a loose black bow tied at the collar. Once she was dressed she opened the door once more and slowly stepped out.

"H-How’s this one..." she said shyly while looking at the floor once more.

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 28e80d06cea63dd57220e73c70032630--tartan-skirts-tartan-plaid

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 1570e141bb4d893a0fef1947de2abd87--tie-neck-blouse-long-sleeve-blouses
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 12:27 pm

Crystal seemed particularly fond of the top and the little tie that went with it. Grinning, she nodded; it seemed that they had done a good job of finding clothes that suited Raicheal. It was a good thing, too, because it meant that she could not only express herself more, but avoid doing laundry every. Single. Day.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 1:47 pm

"So... you like it..." Raicheal said tilting her head up slightly to look at Miss Crystal with a light blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 1:53 pm

"Do you?" She said in answer, smiling tenderly. They could get her some undershirts if she was concerned about the whiteness of the top, but Crystal felt that it might be a good fit for her.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:13 pm

Raicheal nodded brushing her hair back a little with her hand.

"I do... I... I just don’t know if it looks good... The... The gang always told me what to wear so... I... I don’t know what I should wear..." Raicheal tilted her head back to the floor as she spoke, her body trembling as she stood there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 2:20 pm

Another small smile formed, and Crystal moved to point the girl towards the mirror. "What do you think?" She asked before proceeding, "Whites, blacks, and browns are neutral colors. They can go with anything. So, matching with this top shouldn't be an issue."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 3:07 pm

"I... I think it looks good..." Raicheal said smiling slightly as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Ummmm.... Miss Crystal..." Raicheal said quietly as she turned around and looked at her with a light blush still on her face. "Can... can you teach me about... about ummm... all of this at some point... You know... fashion and stuff..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 3:09 pm

There was a mixture of emotion on her face, of confusion and delight. With a nod, she reigned in her excitement over the endeavor. "If you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 3:59 pm

"I... I would..." Raicheal said looking away from the teacher and blushing more.

"I’m... I’m going to go try on the next one" she said hurriedly before somewhat rushing back into the dressing room. She stood there breathing a little heavy as she waited for the blush to disappear before changing. Once it was gone she removed the blouse and skirt and replaced it with a pair of loose legged jeans, a purple long sleeve shirt and a simple tan jacket. She stepped out of the dressing room, blushing once more.

"I... I usually don’t wear trousers..." she said pulling on the legs of the jeans as she stood there.
Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 294980003-front-pdp

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 51vDpEoUJLL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 S-l1000
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:02 pm

She looked over her in surprise, having not actually expected her to try on pants. Making a sort of 'hum' sound from her throat as she observed, she contemplated what to say. "It looks good on you." Crystal spoke finally, "And it covers you completely, so that helps.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:19 pm

Raicheal nodded as she looked over the jeans and pulled on the legs a little more.

"I... I thought they be useful for gardening and stuff... but I still like skirts more... my legs feel so... constricted..." she said moving around a little awkwardly as she tried them out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:35 pm

She understood that sentiment with ease, "I understand that. Wear whatever makes you comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:02 pm

"Ummm... ok... well... they could be useful if I ever can’t wear a skirt so... I still get them but I think I am going to go try on the next thing." she said shyly as she turned and walked into the dressing room. She began taking the outfit off and soon was putting on the second to last thing in the pile, a blue flower patterned dress with a blue ribbon tie around the waist. She step back out swaying a little.

"that’s better...” she said with a small happy sigh before looking at Miss Crystal and bouncing on the balls of her feet So... how do I look?”

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 1ffde952-68cc-4abb-86a0-6500092db3e4
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:07 pm

More flowers. Crystal thought before giving her another thumbs up, smiling at the girl's preference.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:40 pm

Raicheal smiled before twirling a little causing the dress to flow under her.

”Dresses are so much better than trousers and the flowery ones are the best!” she giggled play with the dress and spinning like a child would.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:48 pm

It was nice to see her taking back some innocence of her stolen childhood, and Crystal just left her be to do as she wished.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:51 pm

ooc: Why am I getting posts and not Rackie...?
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:09 pm

”I’m going to try one the last one!” Raicheal said giggling before running back in the dressing room. She took off the blue flowerly dress and put on the last item of clothing, a long sleeved dark green dress that looked like it was just a really long shirt. She step out of the dressing room quickly to show Miss Crystal the dress, spinning a little as she did.

”Well it doesn’t have flowers on it but it still feels great.” She said swaying a little and smiling.

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 14788339352922116345_thumbnail_405x552
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:11 pm

OCC: Honestly, I have been trying to post for rackie but your turn around has been so ridiculous that before I can ever think of rackie’s post. There is a new one from you.

Last edited by Hatter94 on November 16th 2017, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:12 pm

"It looks comfortable." Crystal agreed, nodding as she looked at the piece. "You want to get them?"

ooc: FFS you can still post for him xD
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:25 pm

Raicheal faulted a little as she remembered what Miss Crystal and Miss Rose were doing for her.

”Ummmm... yeah... I mean... I don’t have much choice in the matter so... yeah... I would like them...” She said her shy demeanor returning as she look back at the floor once more.

OOC: ok ok, i will post for rackie. Also thanks for the approval on the ship grand master shipper. XD
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:20 pm

She smiled softly, sweetly at the girl, nodding in agreement, "Go ahead and change then and we'll purchase them. Rose must be around here somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:52 pm

”Ummmm... ok...” Raicheal said as she shuffled back into the dressing room to change back into her clothes. Once she had done that she exited the dressing room carrying the clothes she had just tried on in her arms. The two of them started walking to the exit of the changing area when Raicheal suddenly stopped.

”U-U-Ummmm M-Miss C-Crystal?” She said her voice shaking as she shifted back and forth and her face became as red as her hair. It was clear she wanted to say something but was to embarrass to speak it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:56 pm

She stopped, moving over so that Raicheal could speak to her even in hushed tones. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:44 pm

Raicheal looked up at Miss Crystal, her face growing redder by the minute.

”I-I-I j-just re-remembered... I-I-I... don’t h-have.... a-any... ummm... a-any m-more... a-a-any m-more k-kn-knickers o-or b-b-bras... at... my dorm...” She said shaking as she looked at the floor,her face a shade of fiery red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next