Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 4:04 pm

Raicheal watched Miss Crystal get up and walk a little ways down the aisle to look at the boxes. She looked at her for a minute or two before bending back down and going about the task of re-affixing her shoe to her foot. When she was done she sat back up and waited on the bench with her hands folded in her lap, slightly wondering what kind of shoes the teaching was looking for.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 11:33 am

Crystal returned to her several minutes later, enough boxes piled on her arms that they reached from her hip level to just over her head. Stooping down, she slid the pile to the floor, carefully snatching boxes as they became unbalanced. Smiling wide, she opened the first box, offering a pair of mostly black tennis shoes with floral designs around the company logo and heal. The main body of the shoe was made out of a breathable, mesh material ideal for hotter climates but not the best option when water was involved.

ooc:

Something similar to this design:

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 Ffe08211ccfa9a44328866f0c24d31cc--running-shoes-nike-nike-free-shoes
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:02 pm

Raicheal watched her teacher, honestly shocked by the number of boxes she had brought over.

”Ummm... I-I don't really need s-so many shoes... I mean I only have one set of feet..." She said shyly as Miss Crystal was setting the boxes down. When she handed Raicheal the opened box Raicheal took it and set it on her lap before looking in it. She was amazed and also delighted at the flowers on the shoe and was examining one of them in her hands and smiling a little.

”Should... Should I try them on?" She asked looking up at Miss Crystal for an answer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:12 pm

Crystal nodded before gesturing towards the others. So far, she'd only grabbed athletic shoes, though with the designs made of varying materials. She planned on getting her several pairs of several different types so that Raicheal would be prepared for any mission she might face. This pair, though, would be well suited for daily and class or training use. Others would be better for wet weather, and she could look into sturdy boots after the fact for cold... Hiking shoes were also somewhere mixed into this mess. "Yes. You won't know for sure if they fit correctly otherwise." Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a set of the cheap slip on nylon socks the store provided for people that didn't bring socks, for sanitary purposes. "Here, use these."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:49 pm

Raicheal reached up and took the thin, nylon socks from Miss Crystal before checking both ends of the row again and bending over to slip off her flats and pull the socks on and then the shoes. She tied the shoes as best as she could, having not done it for a number of years but after a few false starts she finally got it. Raicheal picked her foot up a little to look at the shoe and flexed her foot and ankle.

”Well... It seems to fit..." She said unsure of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 2:10 pm

"Walk around a little." She said, beginning to spread out the boxes and leave them open, sorting the rows by material type so that Raicheal could pick her favorites.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:15 pm

Raicheal nodded as she stood up from the bench and rested the weight of her body on the new shoes. Then, she started to walk up and down the row turning a little and after a few minutes she stop next to Miss Crystal.

”It seems that I don't have trouble walking in them... other then that I am not sure what else to say..." she said shyly standing next to the teacher.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 2:57 pm

"If they're comfortable and you like the design then we can get them." Crystal said, her voice very much leading the girl towards the notion of just accepting that she was going to be walking out of the mall with more clothes and shoes than she could carry.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 3:11 pm

”Ummm...ok" Raicheal said not even putting up an argument as she knew by now it was a moot point. She stood there for a few minutes and stepped around a little more in the shoes before stopping again.

”Well... I like the design... and they feel comfortable... honestly I never thought shoes could even feel comfortable..."

Last edited by Hatter94 on December 6th 2017, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 3:13 pm

ooc: Moot point

ic:

She laughed though it laughed any real measure of mirth, as she knew the sad reality of the girl's statement. "Well, we can get those then, but they won't be good for anything wet or cold, so we can look at boots," she gestured to them. "And maybe a second pair of tennis shoes so you could have a set for everyday use and another for combat."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 3:42 pm

Raicheal looked at her teacher slightly confused at her laugh but said nothing about it. She stood there as Miss. Crystal explained her plans about the shoes, Raicheal stood there and listened. She knew that telling the teacher that she only needed one pair shoes wouldn't work but she wanted to say one thing at least.

”Ok, Miss Crystal..." Raicheal said looking at her teacher cautiously ”But... ummm...just... no heels... I... I don't like wearing them... they would always hurt my feet..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 3:58 pm

She dismissed the statement in a wave of understanding, "You have more than enough height to not need them anyway. I don't have a reason to hand you any."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 5:14 pm

Raicheal smiled a little, thankful for the news that she could avoid those dreadful shoes. She then when back to the bench and sat down before once more checking the row and taking the new shoes and the socks off and slipping her flats back on. She sat up and look to her teacher, sitting there waiting.

”Ummm... Miss. Crystal" she said timidly after a few minutes ”I-Is there a-anything I can help with?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 11:57 am

"Other than trying on more shoes?" She asked, laughing a bit as she pulled out another par of the floral sneakers, in a different color pallet, before stacking the other tennis shoes and setting them aside. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 12:19 pm

”Yeah..." Raicheal said looking down at the floor embarrassed as Miss Crystal laughed a little ”I... I just didn't want to sit here while you did all the work... that's all..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2017, 5:51 pm

"Well, pick out ones that you want. We can finish up here and then leave the mall once it's done. That will leave you with a whole new wardrobe to work with." Including enough shoes to last at least a few years. Crystal's smile remained pleasant all the while, the sincerity ever-present in everything.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2017, 2:56 am

"ummm...ok..." Raicheal said staying seated on the bench with her hands in her lap as she watched Miss Crystal wade through the mountain of shoe boxes piled next to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2017, 5:30 pm

Several more "fittings" and a far more manageable pile later, Crystal seemed finally content with their collection. Leaving a small pile of boxes beside the younger weapon, she began returning the other boxes to their proper places until she was finally satisfied. This done, she wandered towards the socks again, grabbing some breathable, athletic pairs before taking as much of the shoebox pile she could and leading Raicheal over to the checkout counter.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 12:31 am

Raicheal sat there on the bench and tried the shoes on that Miss. Crystal handed her. Each pair seemed to be a different type but they all appeared fit well and looked nice. Well, to Raicheal they looked nice. She watched Miss. Crystal start putting the shoes that she hadn't tried on back and left Raicheal sitting next to a small pile of boxes. She looked at the boxes in question, each containing a pair of shoes and in total there were about eight boxes which consisted of two pairs of runners, rain boots, snow boots, hiking boots, athletic runners and a pair of weird rubbery shoes for the summer. She was thinking about whether she needed so many shoes or not when Miss. Crystal returned and grabbed a large amount of the boxes. Raicheal hurried and grabbed the few that were left and followed the teacher to the checkout line, watching her grab the socks on their way.

"Miss Crystal?" Raicheal said trying her best to look at the teacher over the boxes "Are you sure I really need this many shoes?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 12:38 am

"You would be amazed how many you can go through in EAT." Crystal said, her voice possessing almost a sage knowledge edge to it as she helped the cashier process their purchase before running her card for the items. The teacher didn't even check the price, not batting an eye at the screen even when inputting her information into it.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 12:47 am

"ummm...ok... if you say so..." Raicheal said as she placed the boxes on the counter. She watched Miss. Crystal start the process of paying for the items and even tried to peek at the price but was blocked by the teacher either on purpose or by accident.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 12:54 am

At this point, despite the fact that it seemed that they were running out of arms, Crystal seemed rather pleased at the excursion. Not too long after they left the store, they spotted Rose coming out of another store not far off. It took some work, in part because there was no chance of Crystal yelling, but she eventually drew her twin's attention, causing her to walk over with an amused expression on her face.

"Did you two have some fun?" The elder sister asked, smiling at the two quieter women while retrieving some of the bags from them both.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 1:16 am

Raicheal followed Miss. Crystal, now helping her carry bags from four different stores. Though she had far less than the teacher, it still was a fairly laborious task and one that was taking much of her strength to do. They walked a short distance before Miss. Crystal saw Miss. Rose and Raicheal watched her efforts to get the twin teacher to notice them. Soon, Miss Rose spotted them and walked over looking slightly amused by their labored-down state. When she asked if they had fun, Raicheal looked away a little.

"I think so..." She said shyly as she handed off some of the bags to Miss. Rose "but I'm still not sure if I really need all of this..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 1:18 am

"Nonsense." Rose said, her voice effectively cutting any need for, or perhaps acceptance of, further argument. "If nothing else, you're now better prepared for life and the DWMA than you were two days ago." She cast the woman a wink as she began to lead them towards the car.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 1:24 am

"o-ok..." Raicheal said with a small tremble in her voice as she fell silent and followed the two teachers to the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next