Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new teacher

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 7:11 pm

dante walked into ms.metzgers room. He was a substitute for ms.metzger. He read his list of students "what? Connor and Dylan are in this class?! I haven't seen those boys in ages. They look so grown up in these pictures" he smiled and awaited the arrival of his students
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 7:18 pm

Kataro, K-dex and Kasharu walked into the classroom and sat next to each other.
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 7:23 pm

Connor and Dylan walked in "dad?!" Connor said as he turned around to find his father
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 7:31 pm

"DAD??!?!?!?!?"
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 7:42 pm

"Connor, Dylan. It's been much too long." He hugged his son and shook Dylan's hand. "Students, yes. I am Connors father. Despite us looking alike he is not my biological child. Me and my husband adopted him when we lived in Dublin. Anyways on with the lesson" connor sat down and thought *what is he doing here?*
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 8:19 pm

connor whispered to kataro "did you hear wed have a sub?" Connor sighed "and yeah, I have two dads." He was reluctant in saying this because this made him a target for bullies when he lived in Ireland.
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 8:20 pm

Kataro gagged, then shudders. "Ugh. He's gay?.. That must be embarrassing to D and C." Kataro said to himself.

"No I didn't. Did you?"
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 8:23 pm

"We heard nothing about a substitute, let alone uncle Dante" Dylan said still in shock from seeing him again
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 8:36 pm

Jet walks in eyes closed he sits next to Kataro Dylan Connor K-dex and Kashuru when he sits down he slams his head on the table trying to sleep
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 8:39 pm

dante turned around to jet "no sleeping. Just because I'm your substitute doesn't mean I don't have authority" he continued writing on the board
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 8:41 pm

"I have a feeling this is gonna be a long day." Kataro whispered to Jet.
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 8:45 pm

Jet moans then lifts his head eyes open his hood hiding his face like usual after that fight with Nebun
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 9:20 pm

"Bring your hood down and get to work" he didn't stop writing this time
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 9:28 pm

Jt takes off his hood revealing his face with horrible scarring across it from the fight
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 10:44 pm

"I see. So your ashamed of your scars" Dante walked up to jet "tell me why."
Back to top Go down

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 10:52 pm

"I am not ashamed but most people who see them for the first time get shocked maybe scared and disgusted."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new teacher   The new teacher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new teacher
Page 1 of 1