Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Teacher?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:50 pm

Sylas walks into the classroom, later than normal, even for him. Instead of taking his normal seat, however, he walks up to the desk, picks up a clipboard, and starts taking attendance. Halfway through, he looks up, clears his throat, and waves. "Allow me to clarify. Some of you are probably wondering why someone who is, or rather was, a student here is taking attendance. Due to my long tenure as a student here, coupled with several near death occurrences and general kishin ass-kicking, Lord Death has given me permission to teach. Today's subject will be..." He takes a deep breath, smiling wide. "MONSTERS!"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 7:56 pm

"Ooooo first day of class can't wait!" Said Droon with his customary grin
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:33 pm

Lexi, who for some reason got transferred into the class, puts both hands on her desk and stands up. "Sylas?!? You're our teacher?!?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:33 pm

Sylas nods, waving lightly. "Heya Lexi..."
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:35 pm

"WTF..." She says sitting down.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:39 pm

Sylas shrugs. "Well, almost die a couple of times and maybe they'll give you a teaching gig..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:46 pm

"He'll if you knew the things I did before coming here I wouldn't just be teacher I'd be like the superintendent !"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:50 pm

Sylas chuckles. "Alright, enough stories. Let's get down to business. Now, what is a monster, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:52 pm

""A creature of either great loathing or great evil."
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:54 pm

Lexi chuckles. Technically her being a vampire and all...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 8:59 pm

"So you and me Lexi guess wer just the class monsters huh?"
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:04 pm

"You're a monster?" She asks
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:07 pm

Sylas gives an exasperated sigh. "I didn't ask if anyone was a monster, I asked what is a monster..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Sorry sir, but if any of us are monsters wouldn't it be a good idea to choose one of us as an example? I was just making a...real life connection"
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:13 pm

"I asked you a dang question. What monster are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:26 pm

"Nothing specific" he laughed"I have pointed teeth, claws, a long forked tongue I can stick out a whole foot, I have a slight tendency towards cannibalism, and I'm half- insane so that pretty much sums that up"
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:27 pm

"Alrighty then. I'm a vampire."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:29 pm

Sylas watches the two, dismayed. "Is this because I'm young or because you're just disrespectful...?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:30 pm

" that's cool" he said nonchalantly " just don't bite me I've got poisonous blood, wouldn't want that now would we.... It's nothing sylus your doing great"
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:32 pm

"I don't bite things. Anything..." Lexi looks at Sylas. "You know how I am."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:35 pm

Sylas sighs. He turns his hand into an axe blade and screeches it down the chalkboard, creating an ear splitting sound and gaining the attention of everyone in the room. "RIGHT! Now if we're down interrupting me!" He takes a deep breath. "A monster is a creature that has special properties, yet is not a Kishin or witch."
Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:37 pm

"God Damn Sylas..." Lexi whispers to her self
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2013, 9:38 pm

Droon laughed then began paying attention
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 1:27 am

An odd looking kid with black hair and a scarf slowly walks in to the classroom, carrying his folded up scooter. "I apologize for being late sir. I had matters to discuss with Lord Death." The boy sits down in the front row.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2013, 10:23 am

"Hey new buddy! Glad u could make it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Teacher?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Teacher?!   The New Teacher?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Teacher?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next